🌻Dainty Alerie~ Part 2/2🌻

Começar do início

End of flashback

Third POV.

''... and that's how it went.'' Crewel told them. ''Apparently, they wanted to see miss Alerie more ladylike...''

''Headmaster, I'll see to that they get proper punishment.'' Riddle informed the headmaster.

''Good... They will also be receiving punishment from professor Crewel and I.'' the headmaster assured them. '' *sigh*. But that's not the only problem now... I received word from the headmaster of Royal Sword Academy, that we will gather there to discuss Alerie's special circumstances regarding her status at school.''

''So, you will be traveling to the Royal Sword Academy?'' Ace asked the headmaster.

''Yes, and miss Alerie will have to attend to... Which is why I am worried...'' the headmaster explained while frowning. ''If she is not herself by then, it will be hard to be taken seriously.''

A few days later

''I'm worried... Ari is leaving in a few hours, but she is still under the spell.'' Deuce said worried.

''I hope everything goes well.'' Ace commented, looking down.

''There is some hope... right?'' Grim asked in a low voice.

''...'' Yuu didn't say a word.

They heard someone walking down the stairs. When they looked up, they saw Alerie walk down in full confidence.

''Sorry, to keep you waiting!'' she greeted them with an energetic voice. They were all shocked to see Alerie greet them with a lot of energy and the usual smile she gave them, but...

''Every... body...'' suddenly Alerie crunched down holding her arms. ''P-Please don't stare at me so much... I feel embarrassed in this outfit...''

They all flinched at the sudden change. Just as they got their hopes up

They were fooled.

Yuu got a blanket which he wrapped around her and motioned to the sofa.

''Is something wrong? Why did you change into that outfit?'' Yuu asked her in concern.

''Well... I thought that my personality would return if I tried to wear my usual outfit.'' Alerie answered in a sad voice. ''At this rate, I'm going to be doomed, if I can't stay at the school. I would cause unnecessary trouble for everyone.''

''What trouble? You are doing your best and-'' Deuce reassured her.

''But that's not true!'' she interrupted him.

''I know that you guys have been keeping a close eye on me.'' she explained worried. ''You four are the ones I trust the most, so I can tell you this... I care about all of you... Including Riddle, Trey, and Cater. I also know that all of you guys' care about me... Even the headmaster, Crewel and the other teachers... But that was only because of my former self... She is the one you admire...''