I get to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror and grimace at my reflection, my hair was a rat nest not brushed or styled. My face was a mess and I definitely needed a shave it, not to mention I had dark circles.

No wonder he didn't want me...I look horrible, fucking mess. I wouldn't want to kiss me either or be with me.

After a long hot shower and some aggressive scrubbing with the coconut body wash and vanilla body scrub, a little shaving of the legs. I stepped out of the shower to fix my hair and face. I applied lotion and some simply perfume that Seoho bought early.

I get dressed in the bedroom I wanna look sexy it's been awhile...I want him to want me again. I want that desire back. I want that love and lust back between us...and maybe it will make him love me again, and maybe finally he will kiss me again or even hold me like he used to...even hold my hand.

After I was finished with everything and I was cleaned and dressed. I looked in the full body mirror letting out shaky breathes holding a bottle of wine that I was suppose to share with Jimin but I'm glad Seoho bought two I took a fat swig downing it.

"Min Yoongi...y-you can do t-this" I whispered to myself trying looking into the mirror to control my anxiety I needed a pep talk "He is your husband he won't hurt you" I said sinking down to hold my kness I was having a mental battle with myself "I-I can do this...you have done it before Yoongi" I whispered and drank more of the wine.

"It's okay...it's okay...Jimin isn't like them, fucking get it together Yoongi" I said gripping the wine bottle.

The food was done and the table was set, the bedroom was prepared and I was all dressed in a outfit I knew Jimin would like...it's a button up shirt with a black choker around my neck and nothing underneath it, the shirt was long enough to hide the surprise underneath.

it's a button up shirt with a black choker around my neck and nothing underneath it, the shirt was long enough to hide the surprise underneath

"I got this, just have sex with your husband for fucking sake" I whispered to myself.

🌧️⚡️🌧️

I was adding some earrings when I heard the front door open and I felt my heart drop to my ass. I heard it open and close than I heard his voice fill the small apartment.

"Yoongi?" I heard and I ignored my fear and anxiety and dashed towards the door.

"Husband! Your back!" I giggled and moved to wrap my arms around his neck he looked shock at the action.

"Hey baby, what's going on?" He asked but I just plastered on a smile moving my hands to hold his face.

"I'm so happy your back, I missed you so so much" I whispered and rubbing my nose against his "Come on Moonlight, I made you a delicious dinner" I hummed sliding my hands down his arms to link our fingers together.