T H I R T Y O N E

You are now at the library, study for your upcoming exams and other stuffs. Because of the project, you didn't have the proper time to study. Your whole mind was on the project thing and also on Jimin. When he said he wanted to try every possible position with you, he didn't lie. Whenever you both worked together on the project, after that he would have sex with and did you like it?

Not to lie.

You love it.

After spending 20 years of being virgin, you loved it so much, so does he. In those time your feelings for him also grew more stronger. You thought it was just a normal crush. But your feelings grew a lot for him that you can't even call it a mere crush. You like him more than you think. Whenever he is around you, your heartbeat would suddenly grow and your cheeks would be in fire. You would feel hot.

His eye smile would melt your heart. You would react suddenly if he touched you. You are going insane. Insane for him. Jimin treating you like you mean to him everything. His little work for you would make your hopes high. Yoona warned you about him being the Playboy. But his behaviour saying the opposite thing. Although you saw him kissing other girls twice, but your thoughts saying another thing.

Maybe he changed?

Are you sure enough?

You asked yourself. While you were thinking, your tummy started make noises.

Hungry!

You exited the library with your stuffs as you made your way to the convenience store near by. As you were going you dumped to someone. The person fell down as as your eyes got widened. You immediately went to the person. It was a lady. You gave your hand to her to help her get up. The lady got up as you bowed infront of her. "I'm sorry. Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself anywhere?" You asked in rushed as she smiled.

"I'm okay and I'm not hurt anywhere." She said as she gave her beautiful smile to you. The lady was so beautiful. You are nothing compared to her. Her doe eyes, her red cheeks as her wavy hair falling down her shoulder. Her body was something that every girl wish to have it.

She was just so beautiful.

Then it hits you. You were directly staring at for a whole good minute. "Oh thank God you are okay. I'm sorry again." You said bowing again. "It's not a big deal. But i think I know you." She said as you stared at her confusingly. "Wait really?" You asked as she nodded. "Yes. You must be hm...Kim Hana right?" She said as you got amused. "Wow. Yes I'm Kim Hana. But how did you know? Who are you?" You asked as she nodded.

The next thing what she said, your felt your whole world getting crushed.

"I'm Song Taehee. Park Jimin's girlfriend." She said. Girlfriend? It can't be. You were in daze. You felt like you will broke down in any moment. Your lips parted as you were unable speak anything. You felt like your voice is gone. You were unable to process the whole thing.

Girlfriend? Jimin's girlfriend?

The tears were ready to fall. You just couldn't think any straight. "Hey are you okay? Are you feeling unwell?" She asked as she placed her hand on your shoulder. You shuddered feeling her touch. "Yeah yeah I'm okay. I'm just shocked to see you." You said, in a little voice. "How did you know me?" You asked. "Jimin showed a picture of the group selca. He talked about you saying you are his some sort of project partner." She said as you nodded.

"Yeah we were assigned to do the project together." You said as she nodded. You clenched your knuckles as you don't have the urge to stand there. You just wanted to leave. "Uhm i have to go." You said as she nodded. "Okay we will meet together another time. Untill then bye!" She said as she turned her back to you and started to leave. You don't want to meet her anymore after this. You can't process. You want to cry. You just can't believe it.

"I don't do relationship's"

His voice started to ring in your head. What a lier! You gritted your teeth as the tears finally escaped from your eyes. You are hurting. Hurting so badly. Suddenly the hunger dies as you made your way to the bus stop. You reached there as you stood blankly staring at the road. Your mind is disturbed.

"I don't do relationship's."

A sudden loud noise break it through your thoughts as you come back to reality. You saw the bus standing infront of you. You wiped your tears as you got in to the bus. The bus was empty. You say down at the back as you leaned your head to the glass door. Then the tears again escaped from your eyes. You cried. Harder. You are now heart broke. You feel like you were being cheated. "Park Jimin." You muttered the last sentence between your cries.

Taehyung was running on the trademill with earphones plugged in his ear, listing to some short of pop music. He was doing until someone tapped on his shoulder. He took out the earphones from his ear as he turned. His eyes got widened seeing the person.

Hoseok hyung?

"Hey Taehyung! Long time no see and the thing what are you doing?" Hoseok chimmed looking at the younger one whose face turning pale.

Calm down Taehyung! You didn't do anything wrong! Just talk a bit and then ignore him!

"Uh for what people come here?" Taehyung asked as Hoseok coughed. "Okay, you come here to do workout." He said showing his heart smile which made Taehyung almost melt. But he stayed calm. "I have to go now." Taehyung said as he was about to go but Hoseok grabbed his wrist which made him stop. Taehyung closed his eyes trying not to loose his emotions. He looked at Hoseok who was already looking at him with those sad eyes.

"Taehyung what is happening? Can't you just tell me if you are having some problem?" Hoseok asked. Taehyung just stared at the ground unable to say anything. "No, I'm not having any problem. I'm all good." Taehyung simple replied. Hoseok stared at him, in dissatisfaction with his answer.

"No something is really off! You literally stopped working with me. You even stopped talking with me-" Taehyung cut him off. "Yeah I didn't talked with you because it's my mind. I can talk to whomever I want AND it's non of your business. So can please excuse me. I have to go and you are holding my wrist." He said looking directly at the older ones eyes.

Hoseok let go of his wrist as Taehyung grabbed his backpack and leave the place. Hoseok can't imagine. He can't imagine the rudeness in Taehyung's behaviour. He was not like this. He totally changed. He just can't imagine it. The bubbly Taehyung whose smile always made his day better, got changed. "Taehyung you are making me worried." Hoseok muttered.

Hello people! It's really happening. The main drama. I can't wait to write other chapters. Just wait and watch guy's. It's gonna be really interesting. AND the vhope tiktok omggg 😭😭😭 i was literally in tears AND the JIMIN'S MOOD PIC 😭😭😭 I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR FACE ALBUM CLUCOYDYDYOS😭😭
Plz vote and leave some sweet comments!