T H I R T Y T W O

Jimin was driving to his home until a message popped up in his phone. Jimin checked the time in his wrist watch.

It's 10.00 pm already.

He then checked his phone and saw a text message from Hana. He was confused to see the message from her at this hour.

Meet me at the park near my house.

He read the message as he frowned. Why did she suddenly wanted to meet him? Is there any problem? Jimin speed up his car as he reached there in 15 minutes. He got out of his car as he saw Hana, standing near a tree as her back facing. He went closer to her as he saw she was in her pajamas. Jimin smiled a little as he moved to her.

"Hey! Why did you suddenly wanted to meet me?" He asked as you turned to see him. He was smiling. That smile. What a jerk. You cleared your throat as you looked at him in his eyes. Jimin sence the seriousness in your behaviour. His smile went down. "Is something wrong?" He asked as you stared at him. "Yes. Us." You replied. He looked at you confusingly.

"Everything is wrong Jimin. Everything." You said annoyed. "What? Hana I can't understand-" "Yeah now act cool. Do some drama and then? Then what?" You raised your voice a little as his whole face changed. "Jimin actually I wanted to ask this question for a long time. What are we actually Jimin?" You asked as stared at you.

"What do you mean by what are 'we'? We are friends-" " FRIENDS DON'T ACT LIKE THIS!" You raised your voice as it got a little shaky. "Friends don't act like this! The relationship between us. It's complicated." You said staring at him. "You know what, I want to stop this all. I don't want to do it anymore." You said as you turned your back ready to leave but he grabbed your wrist.

"Hana weren't you okay with everything until now? Why suddenly you want this?" He asked.

"You lied to me Jimin." You said as he looked at you confusingly. "Jimin I don't want to deal with you anymore. Jimin I want to stop all of this! I don't want to do this anymore!" You said in a shaky voice. "Alright if you want this, I guess it's the end. It's all up to you." He said with no expression in his face. You looked at him as you scoffed. What he said is unbelievable. No expression in his face. Look at that damn face. Acting all innocent.

"You know what Jimin? You are really a jerk. Damn you!" You spit it out as you gave him a annoyed look and started to leave. He just stood there, staring at your back not believe what just happened. All those moments with you was flashing in his head and running in his head. All the things you said are running in his head.

"You lied to me Jimin!"

He is confused. About what he lied to you. About what?! He sighed as he looked up closing his eyes. "FUCK!" He muttered loudly as he looked down. He really fucked up. He fucked up everything.

You reached your house as you locked your door from inside. Your back leaned to the door as you placed both of your hands in your face. Then uncountable tears started to stream down your face.

God how did you mainted these infront of him?

It's really hurting. You are hurting so much. You sobbed harder as you slid down to the floor. You cried. Cried harder. Why are you crying for that jerk? He means nothing to you! But he means to me. A lot. It's hard not cry. Feeling so invaluable right now. You can feel the pain inside your chest.

"Fuck you Park Jimin." You muttered in your cries as you shut your eyes tightly. But his face came to your mind. You cried again. The more you think about him, the more you feeling hurt. Your chest is hurting. You are crying so much that your chest is hurting. You got up slowly as you went to kitchen. You poured yourself some water as you drink it.

This is really hurting. Hurting more than anything. You thought something else. Him loving you. It was just your imagination. Nothing else. You didn't thought of anything anymore as you went to your bed to sleep. It was hard to sleep. The thoughts kept roaming around your head. But you forced yourself to sleep.

You woke up hearing the alarm as your eyes were puffy and your throat was a little sore. The memories started to roaming around your head. You couldn't stop thinking about him.

Then got up from your bed as you did your whole morning routine and got ready for school. You ate a little amount of food as You shaked away those thoughts and you left your house, to your school.

You first went to the bus station waited for the bus. After waiting for 10 minutes the bus reached. After riding they bus for 30 minutes you reached your school and went straight to your classroom. You saw Yoona there, already sitting as you went to her.

"Hey Yoona!" You said trying to be cheerful. She can easily caught you. You have been friends with her from highschool. She can recognise your behaviour. So you try harder to act cool. "Hey Hana! I was waiting for you." She said as you sat down next to her. You talked to her for some minute untill the teacher came. You focused on your teacher not thinking anything.

You are now in the library studying for your upcoming exams and also to divert your mind. After the class you came to the library. Yoona was making plans to hangout but you denied her. You just don't want to hangout. You are not in the mood. Actually you are not in the for anything. You just want to be alone.

After studying for one and half an hour straight you got bored. You closed your laptop as you straightened yourself. You suddenly wanted to read a book. You haven't read a book for so many days. You got up as you went to the book shelves. A book caught your eyes immediately but it was kept at the top of the shelf. The shelf was not that tall. You are just too short.

You raised your hand to the top but you couldn't reach. You tiptoed but your hand couldn't reached there. But suddenly a tattooed hand went up to the book from your back as the hand brought the book to down. You turned to be face to face with Jungkook.

You looked up at him as he was staring down to you holding the book. He was so close. There was no gap between you two. Both of your face were so close. His hot breathing was heating your lips. He was so close to You. His hair was in woolf cut shaped as the bangs were falling on his eyes. His lip piercing was there. He was wearing a white shirt as his tattooed hand was full on display.

You were suddenly caught off-guard. You were so drowned to his beauty that you forgot you two were so close to eachother. He stared at your eyes then to your lips as you did the same. His lips were in beautiful shape with a mole under his lower lip. You didn't realise when his face got so close to yours as your lips was almost touched his but you came back to your sence.

You put your hand on his chest pushing a little as you looked down to your feet. He also come back to his sences as he got away from you. You cleared your throat as you can sense the awkwardness. "Uhm I saw you struggling to get the book. So i thought about helping you." He said as you looked at him. His ears were so red as hid cheeks were the same. You saw him as you smiled a little. "Thank you Jungkook." You said.

"Uhh no problem. Are you here for the book?" He asked looking at the book which he was holding. "No, i was actually studying but got bored. So I thought of reading a book." You said as his lips went 'O' shaped. "Jungkook you were here to study too?" You asked as he shaked his head. "No i was here for a book. But I couldn't find. I was ready to leave but I saw struggling." He said showing his full bunny smile.

There he caught you. His smile literally melted you like a butter. You smiled at his reaction. "Hana if you are not busy, can we go to cafe, like to drink coffee. I mean it's not a date-" your eyes got widened hearing what he said. "I MEAN let's hangout. If you are free." He said as he chuckled awkwardly.

You thought of this idea. Maybe if you will go with him, you can forget about Jimin for some time. You want to forget him. Early you denied Yoona now he is asking you for hanging out. You both spend time barely. "Yes let's hangout." You said as his lips go upwards. He cleared his throat as he straightened his position. "Then let's go!" He said in a cheerful voice as you laughed. I want to forget him.

BRO BRO BRO BRO JIMIN'S ALBUM WAS SOMETHING ELSE LHCOZ9YXYS8Y8YYSS9Y I'M STILL PROCESSING. EVERYTHING WAS SO GOOD. I REALLY LIKE FACE SO MUCH. MY FAVOURITE TRACK IS FACE-OFF WHAT'S YOUR GUY'S???