T H I R T Y T H R E E

"You fucked up badly Jimin.."Hoseok said as he take sip of his whiskey. "Yeah...i know i fucked up BUT what did she mean by i lied to her?" Jimin said while palming his face. He don't know what did you mean by he lied to you and about what?!? Everything was going fine. You were enjoying and he was also enjoying. But what happened? He wants to know the answer. He wants to ask you but he can't ask. He can't even face you. He is fearing for something. But what is he fearing about?

"Don't worry... everything will be fine.."Hoseok said as he placed his hand Jimin's shoulder. Jimin looked at him before ordering a whiskey for himself too. He was deep in thought when Hoseok spoke."Jungkook! You came so late!" Hoseok said as Jungkook gave a brotherly hug to Hoseok as well as to Jimin. Jimin smiled at Jungkook. "Uh..I was busy with something..." Jungkook said as his face started to get red. Hoseok and Jimin stared at him confusingly. "But why are you getting red?" Jimin asked with a smirk.

"Am i really getting red? Oh... it's hot here..."Jungkook said while looking here and there. Hoseok gave him a side eye. "We are at the club.... you forget i guess.."Hoseok said as Jungkook laughed nervously. "Uhh.. You guy's talk too much... Look Jimin hyung here comes your girl.."Jungkook said as he pointed at the girl who is coming towards them. She was wearing a very short dress as her chest is showing too much. Jimin groaned as he looked at her

"Jimin you came here after so many days!" She said as he hugged Jimin. Jimin hugged but kept a little distance from her. Hoseok and Jungkook looked at him in confusion. This is a rare side of Jimin. He always hugged her or kiss her... but not today. "Jimin...is something happened? You look so tensed.." she said while tracing her hand on her face slowly to his chest. Jimin was getting irritate by it. He don't like this anymore. He pulled himself from her as he looked at her. "Look I'm not in the mood.. just leave me alone.." Jimin said as he looked away.

The three of them stared at him in wide eyes.. this is not the Jimin i know... Jungkook thought as he looked at Hoseok before nodding. "Uhh....Sara he is not in the mood i guess... It's better if you leave him alone to himself..." Hoseok said with a awkward smile as Sara rolled her eyes. "Whatever..." She said as she walked away. After she is gone, they looked at Jimin who is slumping on his seat. "What happened to him?" Jungkook asked as Hoseok shaked his head as a 'no'.

2 hour's already passed away as Jungkook and Hoseok talking drunkly with eachother while making weird faces as Jimin laughed at them. Jimin didn't drank much because he have drive them to home. At that time Hoseok spoke. "You know Jungkook....these days I'm getting so stressed!" Hoseok said drunkly as Jungkook asked him the cause. "Because..... because.....my boyfriend is back and......and....he wants me again! What a bitch! He dumped me and after these years he came and saying he wants me again!?!" Hoseok said Jimin looked at him in shock. "That Min Yoongi guy?!?" Jungkook asked drunkly while Hoseok nodded.

"I was really getting along with Taehyung....I was starting to like him. But... Yoongi ruined everything.... Taehyung isn't talking with anymore.." Hoseok said with a sas tone as Jungkook looked at him in pity. Jimin stared at Hoseok...Hoseok don't show his emotions that easily.... but from the way his talking....he sounds so sad...so heartbroken....

At that time Jungkook spoke in drunk way."But in my case it's the opposite....hmm....Jimin and Hoseok....i like someone..." Jungkook said with a smile as Jimin and Hoseok's eyes got widened... "Woah.... Jungkook you really made a move aftee so many year....the last time you liked a girl....it was in highschool right?" Jimin said as Jungkook nodded.."well well who is that girl?" Hoseok asked as Jungkook started to blush. "You guys..... know her.."Jungkook said as he face palmed in shyness. "Ayy... Jungkook just say already.... I don't like this game!" Hoseok said as Jimin laughed only.. Jimin also wants to know the girl..."It's..... it's.....Hana...."Jungkook said as Jimin's eyes got widened. Hoseok looked at Jimin in shock.

Hana...

"I really..... really.... like her so much....i want to confess her... but I'm too scared.."Jungkook said in drunk as Hoseok laughed awkwardly. Jimin's jaw clenched as he tightens his fist. "Woah.... Jungkook best of luck then...."Hoseok said as Jimin glared at him. Jimin can't believe this. Jungkook likes Hana?? He should have known from the start when Jungkook was acting weird around Hana. It was obvious. Jimin felt something inside him. Something like fear. Scared. But why he is feeling all this? He have now no relationship with her. But why he feeling all these things?

After sometime Jimin driving home to Hoseok's appartment as Jungkook was sleeping soundfully at the back while Hoseok and Jimin were talking. "I should have know this from the beginning. I messed up so badly!" Jimin said as he tightens hie grip around the steering. Hoseok looked at him in shock. It's the first time he is watching Jimin in angry over a girl. "I don't even know why she did it? I don't know the cause!" Jimin said as he looked at Hoseok. "That's right....but why do you care? Let Jungkook confess her." Hoseok said as Jimin glared at him. "Are you crazy?"Jimin said while speeding up the car. "No.. like you don't even like her. You were in a sex relationship with her...are you perhaps grew feelings for her?" Hoseok asked as he started at him.

Jimin looked at him, furrowed his brows. He thought for a while. Do i like her? Jimin felt something in his heart. He felt tingling sensation thinking about him liking Hana. Then he shaked her head. "Nah...I.. don't like her..." He trailed off as Hoseok stared at him. He watched all the movements of Jimin. Then he smirked. "Okay whatever you say." He just know watching his reactions. It's a hesitate one. Hesitate to admit that he likes her.

After sometime they arrived at Hoseok's house as Jimin and Jungkook grab Jungkook by his waist as they they carried him to Hoseok's appartment. "Thanks man for helping me!" Hoseok said giving Jimin a brotherly hug. "It's nothing." Jimin said as he smiled. Jimin then exited Hoseok's place as he started to drive to his apartment. While driving he was just thinking about Hana. He can't stop thinking about her. Her pained reaction from that day, Jungkook liking her, everything is just too much for him.

"Shit!"He mumbled as he tighten his grip on the steering. After hearing Jungkook's confession, he can't think of anything. His mind just roaming here and there. He want's to see Hana. He really wants to. But he is fearing to meet her. He is scared. He don't know what he is scared for. He is just too scared. He was too in to his thoughts that he didn't realised a tear drop already escaped from his eyes....

Plz vote and leave some sweet comment!