F O R T Y O N E

‼️TW‼️
This chapter contains some scenes which might be disturbing and triggering for some readers. Read at your own risk!!

"Jimin, should I add some more details to it?" You asked as he looked at the laptop. "Nope. I think it's all good." He said and looked at you. You grinned ear to ear as you looked at him. "Thank you so much Jimin! You helped me a lot!We are now half-way done!!" You said as you laid down on your bed.

Jimin looked at you as he grinned. He stared at you for some time as he suddenly hovered over and trapped you in between him. "I know I helped you a lot and I deserve some reward right?"He said, coming closer to your face. His gaze went down to lips then to your eyes. You stared back at him as you were suddenly unable to say something. Your voice got stuck in your mouth as you kept staring at him.

His hand slowly started to made it way under your shirt as a chill ran down to spine. "Cat got your tongue,hmm?" He asked as he grabbed your chin and slammed his lips on yours. Your hands immediately flew over to his neck as you closed your eyes tightly.

He kissed you hungrily while fumbling with the hook of your bra. His lips went down to your neck while pulling down the bra from inside of your shirt. He threw your bra somewhere inside in your room but you were too careless to notice that. He unattached his lips from your skin and got himself up as he took off his tshirt real quick.

You stared down to his body and grew more needy than before. His hand went to your shirt and slid it out by your head. He stared down to your body while you laid there anticipating his next move. He got closer to your face as he kissed your cheeks. Your heart started to thump against your chest while your chest started to heave up and down. "You are so beautiful.." The same word, he repeated again but each time it get more beautiful.

He get down to your neck then to lower as his hands went to your waistband of your sweats. You closed your eyes tightly as you felt his lips all over your body. Your body started to go numb in his touch and your heart went numb too...

"You look beautiful.." Jungkook said while kissing your cheek sweetly. You were unable to say something. You didn't even know what to say or how to react. You were stuck. "Thank you Jungkook and you also...look handsome..as always.." You said while holding his tattooed hand tightly.

He grinned while staring at you. "Thank you so much! Now shall we go?" He said as you nodded. You walked inside the restaurant, hand in hand while smiling widely. You both were at the Jin's restaurant for his party. His restaurant was fully packed as always but Jin told that there was a private room at which the party was held. You also heard that the room was big and specious. So it was not a problem.

You were wearing a long skirt with a beautiful top while Jungkook was wearing a jeans with a knit cropped sweater. His sleevs were rolled up a little showing his tattooed arm a little. You both were standing at the entrance of Jin's restaurant as you were confused in which way to go.

But at that time Taehyung came. You were relieved to see him. He was early at the restaurant as he knew the way to the private room. He took the both of you to the private room. You saw a worker was outside of the room as he bowed infront the two of you. Not gonna lie Jin's restaurant workers were truly respectful. He opened the door as you three entered the private room. There you saw everyone were seated at their spot.

You saw Yoona beside Jin as she waved at you. Your smile grew bigger when you saw her. You waved back at her as you and Jungkook got closer to them. There's were also people who you didn't knew. You assumed they were Jin's other friends.

Then your eyes travelled to Jimin. He was already starting at you, with straight face. He was straighly staring at you as you immediately ignored his stare. "Yo! Jungkook and Hana! Come here!!" Jin called the two of you as you both went to your sits. Taehyung was sitting beside Hoseok but his posture was awkward. You noticed his awkwardness but couldn't able to say anything.