F I V E

"oh baby you come to the right person."

You were shocked at first. You coughed a little. Blush was all over your face till now.

"Y-yeah?" You managed something to say. His smirked literally making me weak right now. His smirk can make girls on their knees.A tingling sensation started to form in your stomach. Oh god what is happening?

"So what is your name?" He asked me."K-Kim H-Hana." You answered.

" you don't know anything about sex?" He asked."No-no." Ohh you can't even speak normally. You nervously bite my lower lip.

"Oh baby don't bite that lips or I won't be able to control myself." He said made me snap to his direction. You stared him in wide eyes. Oh my god he is now smirking widely.

He leaned to you closer and made his hand way to your lips."Sh!t in one interaction you already making me want to fuck you so bad." He rubbed his thumb over you lower lip.

"What-" I suttered
"What what? " He chuckled as you laughed nervously.
Oh God you can't do this. You can't take it anymore. You need to leave cafeteria. You were holding your breath. You need some air. You want to breathe.

"When will we start?" He finally leaned back. You let out big sigh. "I-It d-depends on y-you." You suttered.

"Ok. Hmm?" He started to think. Literally he have really adorable face while thinking. "What about saturday?" He asked.

"It's okay." You hurridly said. Oh sh!t. He chuckled and let out a little laugh."Eager, are we? Ok saturday night. Sharp 8pm." He stood up from his seat as you also stood up.

"Where?" You asked him."The cafe infront of our university. Iwill be waiting there for you." He said."T-then I-I'm going. I-I have c-classes." You nervously smiled. He shake his head as a yes. You turned your body started to walk. But he stopped you.

"Hey! You know you have really a nice ass." His words make you stop immediately. You turned to him stared him nervously.He is now smirking. His smirk is already making you feel uneasy. He comes to you closer. You both literally have no distance. His left hand comes into contact with your face.

"And don't make me wait. I hate being awaiting." He stared at your eyes and suddenly he pecked your left cheek. Oh God. You stared him wide eyes. He leaned back and winked at you."See you on Saturday night." As he walked away. You stared at him with wide eyes till he was gone. You touch your cheek where he kissed you. You are now screaming internally. You need to go home.

You took out your phone from your pocket and sent a text to Yoona that you are going to home. Oh God you can't take it anymore. You left the cafeteria and made your way to the exit of your uni. You called a cab to your dorm. When you reached the dorm, you wasted no time and quickly opened the front door of your dorm. You throw your backpack to the couch and went directly to the bathroom. You need to calm down. You need a fresh shower. You quickly stripped from your clothes and step into shower.

You closed your eyes to feel the cold water running down to your body. Your mind again went to Jimin. His attitude made you fall on your knees. Afterall he is actually a Playboy. How his dark brown orbs were staring into yours. How his thick lips were on your cheeks. You really want to feel his lips on your lips. You don't want to think like this but today after meeting Jimin face-to-face made you think like this. His appearance is like Greek God.

You snap out from your thoughts and step out of the shower and wrap a towel on your naked body and wear a pink pajama. You literally need to calm down. You waste no time and went to your bed for a good sleep. After a minute you drifted into your dreamland.

After two hours you suddenly wake up from a weird dream. It was him again. It's literally a sexual dream. He was rubbing himself against you and was kissing you so hungrily. What happened to you? Is it really you? You got up from your bed and went downstairs to drink some water. Sweat beads are all over your forehead. When you reached downstairs there was a knock on your door.

You went to the door and opened and saw Yoona who has a confusing face."Oi! What happened to you earlier? Why did you come home so fast? You didn't even attend your class?" Oh so much questions.

"You first sit down. I will tell you." You gulped down the cold water. Then you faced her who is already facing you."I met Jimim today." You calmly said.

"Oh sh!t what happened?" She excitedly said. How this goddamn woman is excited while your nerves are not calming down? Because she used to these things. She is not a playgirl but she is a brave girl and you are not that brave.

"I asked him and he said ye-"she cutted me off."Yo girl!! You asked him for real? I'm not dreaming right?" She shakes your shoulder violently."No you are not dreaming and he said yes. He will help me." You fidget with your fingers.

"Ya know I was nervous and also I'm now. I couldn't stay there. So i came to dorm." You explained her."You don't need to nervous. I'm here and when is the day?" She asked.

"Saturday night." You said. Then she suddenly held your wrist and started to pull you."Yoona what are you doing?" You said."What are you waiting for? Let's go for shopping. You need really a sexy dress." She started dragging you to the front door.

"Atleast let me change. I can't go with these clothes." You pointed to your clothes. "Oh ok go and get ready fast! Quick!" She said while pushing you. "Oh Yoona you are so annoying." You said.

"You love this annoying girl." Yoona said. You chuckled and started to change your clothes. You wear a skinny jeans and a oversized hoodie. You tied your hair in to a ponytail. You went downstairs and saw Yoona something typing in her phone.

"Let's go Yoona." She snapped to your direction."ok let's go." She held your hand.

It's very long chapter and I changed my writing style.

PLEASE VOTE!!!