T W E N T Y N I N E

Okay this is the most embarassing moment in your life. Why this question suddenly popped up in your head? "Why? Wanna date me?" He said coming closer to you as you backed away a little. You stared at him, at his eyes, only lust is filled in his eyes. Then he started to laugh suddenly. You stared at him puzzled. "Hana i don't do relationship. It's not my thing." He said backing away and got up from the bed.

You closed your eyes immediately not wanting to see his naked self even you have seen it. It's just too uncomfortable. But you didn't think about it as your mind started think about his answer to your question. You felt hurt.

"Let's eat. I'm hungry. We left our food in kitchen." He said scratching the back of his head laughing a little as you also smiled awkwardly. "Uhh Jimin why don't you take a shower in the other room. There are also some Taehyung's clothes. You can wear them." You said as he nodded. He went out of your room as you sighed. You felt so awkward sitting naked infront of him as only a thin blanket wrapped around your body. You shaked your head as you also went to  the bathroom to take a shower.

You came out of your room as You saw Jimin sitting on the sofa scrolling through his phone as the food was on the coffee table. You can smell the food. It's smelt delicious. You went to him as you sat down on the sofa. He dropped his phone on his side as he faced you. "Why are sitting all the way far? Come closer to me." He said as you nodded and went closer to him. He just chuckled on your shy behaviour as he pulled you to his chest. "Sit closer to me." He whispered as he smiled at you. Your heart almost jumped out of your chest. You are starting to feel hot all of a sudden. Oh you forgot! It's the influence of Jimin.

"Now eat. Let's day dreaming later." He said making you more nervous. You picked up your chopstick as you dig in to the food. The food melted right away on your tongue. "Hmm.. it's delicious!" You said making him smile. "Thank you. Eat more okay?" He said as you nodded.

"Thank you for the food!" You said as he laughed at your behaviour. You smiled looking at his laugh. It's so beautiful. You just admirer his smile.
He stopped laughing when he caught staring at him. "You have something here." He said as he leaned closer to your face making your eyes widened. Then his lips touched the corner of your lips. You just sit there, eyes widened, processing the whole situation. He didn't have to do that!

He backed away little as he stared at your eyes. You blushed really hard as he chuckled. "Why you always blush whenever I do something? Hmm?" He asked caressing your cheeks. You didn't said anything but only stared at him. He looked down your neck and saw those marks on your neck which was made by him. He went down to your neck and kissed the spot where he left mark. You shuddered coming in contact with his cold lips. This is too much for you. "My marks looking so beautiful on you." He said with a sly smile making you gulp.

He backed away from you as he stared at you. "I want to try every possible sex position with you." He said making you choke on your spit. Well You knew about sex position because Yoona was talking about it how she tried every single position with her boyfriend and how it felt amazing and now Jimin wants to do it with you. "I'm getting bored with these things. Let's try something new with you. I've already did it but i want to do it with you." You just stared at him. You were so innocent a month ago but not anymore. Well crap!

"Gurl what?!" Yoona screamed in disbelief as you sat there face palming. "Did he really said these to you?" She asked as you nodded feeling the heat coming through your cheeks out of embarrassment. "I can't believe it! You were so innocent a few days ago!" She said in disbelief. "What can we do? You were the one who told me to go to him!" You said pointing at her. "Okay okay! Girl you are enjoying your life too much." She said as your face scrunched up a little. I don't think so...

"Let' just drop this topic. But I'm not seeing Taehyung much these days." She said as you nodded. "Yeah. I feel like we are ignoring him. I'm missing him too much." You said as you got sad a little. "yeah I guess also. I'm just too busy with my boyfriend and project and you too with project and Jimin. Jungkook said he also don't talk to Hoseok anymore." Yoona said making you guilty. "Let's meet up at his house. He didn't come today. So let's go to his house with a lot's of food and drinks." She said as you nodded. "Yeah let's do it. After the class let's go to a restaurant and buy some delicious food and drinks and then go to his house. We have spend some quality time with our best friend!" You said as she nodded. "Then let's meet up after the class." She said as you smiled.

"His house is locked!" Yoona said as you stood there with some plastic bags which were full of food and drinks. "Uh so where did he go?" You asked as Yoona shaked his head. "I don't know. Let's call him." Yoona said as she took out her phone from her purse and dialled Taehyung's number. After sometime you heard Yoona groaning. "Oh God he is not picking up!" She said as she stumped a little. You laughed at her childish behaviour. She is literally a short tempered girl. Can't wait a minute for somebody.

You were thinking about Yoona but saw someone walking towards you two. Your eyes got widened, seeing the man. "Yoona look!" You said as Yoona looked at the direction where you were looking at. Her eyes got widened as her mouth got opened  automatically. "What the fuck Taehyung?!??" She said as Taehyung just stared at you two. "What the FUCK!!?!"She said again. You were too stunned to speak.

And there is Taehyung who was standing there wearing a sleeveless top and a gym shorts sweating heavenly as his damp hair was falling on his forehead covering it with a gym bag hanging on his shoulder. Since when he started to go to gym??
Yoona ran to hum as she looked up at him placing her hand on his forehead. "I can't believe this. I CAN'T!" She said as Taehyung screeched. "Yah! Can you stop please??" Taehyung said removing her hand from his forehead. "Taehyung what happened to you?" You asked as Taehyung looked at you. Well he needs a lot to explain..