F O U R

"He really is drunk right now." Yoona said pointing at Taehyung who is now half asleep in
the couch blabbering himself something.

"I told you to bring 3 beers not 7 beers." You yawn and checked the time.

12.30 am.

"He was literally begging for it." Yoona chuckled.

"Btw how is your Grandmother?" She faced you.
"These days she really has been sick a lot. I got a call from the neighborhood yesterday and she said she fainted while gardening. I didn't went because of the stupid project." You rubbed your face with your hands.

"I think you should go to Ilsan." She said.
"Yeah. I know. I think I will go when I get free time." You chugged the last can of the beer.

"Did you ask him?"

"Ask who?"

"Park Jimin." She smirked.

"I don't think it's a good Idea. " I rolled you eyes.

"You know, you don't have to force yourself. You can wait for your special one. It's just my idea. You just ignore it, hmm? " She said as you nodded.

"Now you don't worry much and  let's sleep."
She made her way to the bedroom.

You watched her and chuckled.

The next morning you got up with a very bad headache. Because of the beer. The beer had a lot of alcohol. I have a zero tolerance in alcohol. After all Taehyung choosed it.

You hurridly got up from bed and then went to the bathroom. You opened the cabinet and took out the Hangover pills. Then you again went back to my bedroom and eat pills and chugged the water which was at the nightstand.

"That's a relief." You shake your head. You then did your morning stuff and went to downstairs. There was a whole mess. Taehyung who has been sleeping in the couch soundly now in the floor. You let a little laugh.

You went to him and shake him.
"Hey Taehyung!! Wake up you havs to go to home or you will be late for college." You shake him countinuosly.

"10 minutes more." He groaned.

"Hey Hana what are you doing?" Yoona exited her room. "I'm waking up Taehyung." You groaned.

"Leave him be." She went to the kitchen for some breakfast.

"No I have to or he will be late." You shake him again countinuosly.

"Hey Taehyung wake up. You have to go." You Shake him more.

"No I want to sleep more." He rubbed his eyes.

"But you have to." You made your way to the kitchen.
"What are you making for breakfast?" You asked Yoona.

"Pancakes." She answered.

"Ok."

Taehyung left our house and went to his. After our breakfast we were ready for our college.
We take our daily bus and reached College.

"Ok I'm going now. I have classes." Yoona said.

"I have classes after two hours. So I think I will go to the cafeteria." You said.

"Ok then. Bye." She made her way to the opposite direction.

You were going to the cafeteria but you was stumbled by someone. Then you fell down.

"Hey watch where you are going!!" You yelled at the person.

"Huh are you telling me?" The person turned his head to you. You was shocked after seeing the person.

Park Jimin.

"Ah-h ye-ah...no-no.. sor-ry." You Shake your head.

"Okay." He turned his head and started to walk away.

Ohh he is going. What should I do??? Should I ask him??? YES!! I WILL ASK HIM!!!NO THAT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA!STOP IT HANA!

"Jimin Sunbaenim!" You got up and called him. You ran to him.

"Huh?? What?" He turned to you. "Can we talk please?" You asked him.

"Spill."

"I mean personally." You fidget your fingers. He stared at you for some time. Oh God it's so frustrating. You thought. Blush slowly started crept on your face.

"Okay." He answered. You walked behind him. You both reached the cafeteria and sat on the table.

"Ok tell me." He leaned back on his chair.

"I-i want t-to t-tell you...." You shuttered and looked down to your feet. Blush were all over your face.

"Please tell quickly." He said.

Ok!! I CAN DO THIS!!!

"Jimin Sunbaenim i want you to teach me about sex!." You said in a one breath. You can feel his stare. Oh God!! You made yourself embarrassed.

"Hahaha." You stared at him as he laughed throwing back his head.

"Oh baby you came to the right person."

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! I WAS WAITING FOR THIS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

PLEASE VOTE!!!