N I N E T E E N

You are now sitting at a restaurant with Yoona waiting for her boyfriend Seokjin. You didn't ever saw him. It'll be your first time seeing him. "Hana he will be here in 10 minutes. Just wait a little." She said as you nodded. You are a little excited because you are seeing him after 2 years. You last saw him before his graduation. He was literally famous in University. Every girl after him and also some boys. He got 14 roses in valentine's day from boy's. Crazy. His charms always attract to everyone. He is also a good guy. He wasn't a playboy type. Yoona is so lucky to have a boyfriend like him.

"Hey Hana he is here." Yoona shakes your shoulder as you Snapped out from your thoughts. You stood up as you saw the handsome man.
"Hello. Nice to meet you. I'm Kim Seokjin." He bowed a little. "Hello. I'm Kim Hana. Nice to meet you too." You bowed a little as you smiled. "Let's sit now." Yoona said as you three sat down. Yoona amd him sat infront of you. The two of them interwind their hands together. Your heart almost melted for the two of them. You are so happy for Yoona. She find someone who is better for her.

"Hana-shi I'm so sorry if I disturb your day or something." He said as you shaked your head. "No it's okay. I didn't have any work. Anyways you want to talk something with me?" You said as he smiled in a little worry. Your expression changed when you saw his worriness in his face. "Yoona and Seokjin-shi is everything okay?" You asked as you looked at Yoona. She also seems a little worry. "Actually I want to Yoona shift with me. I want to live with Yoona under one roof." He said as scratched the back of his neck. You got a little shocked hearing the news. Yoona saw your shocked expression. "Hana if you don't want, I won't shift with him." Yoona said grabbing your hand.

They want to live together. Why should I stop them. It's their life. You thought to yourself as you smiled. "It's okay guy's don't worry. Yes I'm a little sad that Yoona will shift with you because I'm living with her since high school and I'll be missing her but she also wants to live her life right?" You said as you looked at Yoona. A wide smile spreading over her face. "Yoona don't worry about me. Just live your life." You said as you smiled. "But-""No buts. I know you care about me. But everything is not about me. So you can shift with him." You said as a single tear drop leaved from her eyes.

"And Seokjin-shi you must take care of her. She is precious." You said as he smiled. "Yes, I'll." He said. Suddenly Yoona pulled you in a hug. "H-Hana I'm so greatful to you. You are the most precious friend in the world, in my life." Yoona said in her cracked voice. "Yah! Why are you crying? It's not a big deal. We will meet in the college everyday right?" You said as you pulled out from the hug. She sniffed as you laughed a little. "I never saw you like this in my life." You tease Yoona as she slapped your arm. "Hey! You got me emotional. Anyways I want some alcohol. Jin please order or I'll die in hungry." She said wiping her tears as you and Seokjin laugh at her. "Don't worry baby. Just tell me what do you wanna eat and I'll order." Seokjin said as you smiled at his careness towards to your bestfriend. "I'd rather eat you." Yoona said as Seokjin went wide eyes. Yours too. Jimin also said me this and I got punishment for this. What's the meaning behind this?? "Baby not infront of your bestfriend." Seokjin said with a little shy smile as Yoona just laughed.

Yoona looked at you if you are feeling uncomfortable for this bluntness of her but she got surprised when she saw your idiotic smile on your face. Seokjin called the waiter as he give the order. Seokjin and Yoona choose a steak while you choose speghetti. "Excuse me. I have to go to washroom." He said as he excuses himself and went to the washroom. After he went to washroom you looked at Yoona. "Yoona why did you say you want to eat Jin?? Is he a chicken or something??" You said in a loude voice as you laughed. Yoona immediately covered your mouth. "Hey! Don't screame like this." She said as you looked at her in confused face."but why?" You asked as she rubbed her forehead. "Oh God you don't know anything. Listen here." She said as you got closer. She explained in a quite voice. Your eyes got fully widened as she explained you.

"I shouldn't have made fun of Jimin." You said as Yoona looked at you. "Why? What happened?" She said as you slapped your palm to your forehead. "Remember when I said Jimin spanked my ass, actually I made fun of him calling a chicken." You said as Yoona laughed. "Yah! Don't laugh." You slapped her arm but she just laughed.

After some time Jin came back from washroom and you three talked in various topics. You also got to know that his family have their own restaurant and he is now the manager of the restaurant. He also have a older brother who is now married and have a little babygirl. He showed you the pictures of his family as you and Yoona just smiled at his happy family.

After sometime the waiter arrived with your foods. You three eat and joke with eachother. You got the best night today which you fully enjoyed with Yoona and his boyfriend. "Anyways when are you guys gonna shift?" You asked as you shipped on your drink. "I think the day after tomorrow." Seokjin said as you gasped. "I got a little time with my bestfriend." You said as you pouted. "Hana-shi don't worry. We'll change the date if you want." Jin said as he looked at Yoona who is nodding. "No need. It's okay. I was just joking." You said. The three of you ate your all food and Jin paid for it. You three got out from the restaurant. "Hana-shi if you don't mind can I borrow your friends please. My mom texted me cuz she wants to meet her." Jin said as you nodded.  "Okay. You can." You said. "But how will you go home??" Yoona asked in a worry tone. "Don't worry. I'll call a cab." You said as you smiled. Yoona hugged you and bid her goodbye as she left with her boyfriend. You sighed seeing leaving as you also started to walk in the side way of the road. You actually gonna go in a bus because you have only plenty of money which you can't afford a cab.

You reached the bus station as you sat in the bench. You let out your phone from your purse from your purse ans started to scroll through the sns to pass the time while waiting for the bus. After some time you heared a honk as you look up from your phone. You saw a car as you stand up. The car screen rolled down as you saw Jungkook. "Hey Hana!" Jungkook greeted as you smiled. "Hello Jungkook-shi." You said as you bowed a little. "What are you doing here at this late time?" He asked as he got out from his car. "Just a dinner with my friends." You said. "You are looking beautiful today." Jungkook shyly complimented you as your face got reddened. You are just wearing pink colour floral frock. "Thank you." You replied shyly as you smiled. He is such a gentleman. Your heart is thumping against your chest. "Are you waiting for the bus?" He asked as you nodded. "I can drop you home if you don't mind." He advised but you shaked your head as a no. "No, you go home. I can go myself. Bus will be here in any minute." You said but you noticed his seriousness. "No, I'll drop you. You know it's not safe for girls at this time." He said with worries. Your heart melted in his carelessness. "Okay. I'll come with you." You said as you smiled. He got all smily hearing your answer. You noticed his nose scrunching as he smiled. It's so adorable. You are falling for his smile. "Okay. Now let's go." He said as he immediately opened the car door for you. You laughed a little at his reaction as you got in the car.

In your way to your home you talked about so many things. He also told some jokes which you laughed really hard and got embarassed after that. He just laughed a little in your actions. You got plenty of time with him but you enjoyed it. After a 30 minutes of driving to your home, you reached there. You got out of the car as he also did. "Thank you so much for driving me here." You said looking up to him as he just smiled. "No it's okay." He said as you stared at him as he also. After a brief of staring you two got back to your sence. "I should go then." You said as he nodded. You turned your back to you as you stated to head to your dorm. He stand their looking at your back which slowly fading away. He smiled as he closed his eyes. Only he saw your smily and beautiful face after closing his eyes. "Oh God. I think I'm slowly falling for her." He sighed out loud as he got In his car and drove away.