F O U R T Y F I V E

You sat on the bed while staring at the ground as Yoona talked and laughed about various things and also tried to make your mood lightened. You woke up after 2 days of the incident. Everyone was so happy to see you wake up. Yoona literally cried while hugging you. Taehyung too. You had never seen both of them like this. It was the first time, you saw them like this.

You teared up when you saw them in that devastating situation. After them, it was Jungkook. He literally was smiling while the uncountable tear drops were rolling down his face. He pulled you a big and comforting hug and kissed you on your forehead. You felt like your heart was getting broken into a million pieces seeing them like this. You also felt happy to get them on your side.

But you couldn't forget about that day. It was a nightmare. You felt dirty. You felt disgusted by yourself.  You kept thinking about that moment. You also remembered that someone saved you that day before things got worse. You don't remember the face. But you still wanted to thank the person who saved you that day.

"Hey! Hana are you okay?" Yoona snapped you out of your thoughts as you looked at her. She stared at you worriedly as she got closer. "Do you need anything? Are you having any problem? Should I call them doctor-" " Yoona, I'm okay...You worry too much."You grabbed her hand and made her sit on the stool as you smiled at her. She caressed your hand as she stared at you before smiling. " Yoona...can you tell me, that day.... who saved me?" You asked. "Jimin. It was Jimin who saved you. That day....so many things happened so fast that...But Don't worry. You are safe now." Her voice trailed off as you looked down to your lap. You looked up at her and nodded slowly. Jimin...

You were laying on the bed, closing your eyes as Yoona left to get you some food. While waiting for her you suddenly felt sleepy. Probably because of the medicines the doctor gave you. It was kind of making you so sleepy.

While sleeping, you felt someone slowly intertwined their hand with yours as your eyes shot up. You looked at your side saw the familiar face. "Jimin..." You looked at him, in confused while he just smiled warmly. He caressed the knuckles of your hand while gazing at your eyes deeply, not breaking the eye contact.

"Hana...I was so worried for you. I'm glad you are safe." He said while you kept staring at him, unable to say anything. The air between you was a thick layer of awkwardness as the both of you fell into deep quite moment. But soon he broke the layer. " You know...I really wanted to see you. But your friend, Yoona kinda didn't let me to see you. I don't know why..." He laughed a little making you also break into a small smile.

He then looked up at you and stared at you...with his loving gaze. Your heart thump against your chest loudly. He gazed at you with much devotion as you got drawn to his gaze. He pushed his hand slowly to your cheek and caressed it with his soft and loving touch. His touch was full of gentleness and love that made you hooked to his touch. You placed your hand on his, eyes gazing at him. "Jimin....I-" "Hana! Look I bought you some healthy and delicious food!"

Someone interrupted the both you as you looked at the way. It was Yoona, who was standing there, directly staring at Jimin, with a bag of food's. " Jimin, I guess I cleared it yesterday about it? Then why are you here?" She spoke, without even caring, making your eyes widened. " Yoona- " "It's okay Hana. I'll just leave." Jimin kept staring at you, without even breaking the eye contact. He got up from the stool as you gazed up at him. Suddenly he engulfed you with his warm hug. He hugged you tightly as your eyes went wide. He kept hugging you tightly for some time before breaking it.

He then looked down at you and leaned to your face. He softly placed lips on your forehead and kissed it. Your heart started beat against your chest, feeling the warmth of his body so close to you. He broke the kiss and backed away. He smiled again and finally turned his back and slowly left the place.

While Jimin was leaving, Taehyung entered your room and saw him leaving. He looked at him confusingly and then to you. After his leave Yoona came near to you and placed the food on the nightstand beside your bed. You looked at her in uttered confusion. Taehyung came near to you and sat beside you. "Taehyung... what happened when I was unconscious? Tell me!" You asked as Taehyung looked at Yoona then to you. After a long silence finally Taehyung spoke."Jimin and Yoona got into an argument yesterday. Jimin kept coming here to meet you or he'll wait for hours but Yoona literally asked him to stop coming here and leave you alone. So an argument started between them." Taehyung finally said as you looked at Yoona in uttered shock.

Yoona shook his head as she looked at you. " How can I let him see you, when he gave you so much pain. You are suffering from depression because of him! Hana, I just can't let that guy keep hurting you like this." She spoke as she stared at you. You were out of words. You didn't know what to say or how to respond. There was a long silence between the three of you but Taehyung broke. "But the problem started from you Yoona. You weren't the one who gave this stupid sex idea?" Taehyung spoke directly staring at Yoona.

Yoona stared at him, our of words. "It all started because of that stupid idea. Like you knew he was a Playboy! You knew he was not a sweet a guy! You knew he manipulates people! But out of all the people you chose him!" Taehyung spoke as his voice got shaky. You kept staring to your lap as tears started to stream out of your tired eyes. "Taehyung, I didn't knew, it'll be a big mess like this-," "Stop with this lame excuse of yours! You know, how our friendship got so much week because of these stuff. Hana started to distance herself from all of us and started to date Jungkook out of now where thinking she'll forget about him! But she kept loving Jimin! You! You also got busy with your boyfriend, you almost forgot us and I fell in love with that guy, knowing well that he has a boyfriend! It happened all because of this fucking sex thing!"

Taehyung breathed heavily as Yoona stared at him. You finally broke into sob as the both of them looked at you. Yoona nodded slowly as she sat on the stool. "I'm sorry.." Yoona spoke as she stared at the ground while Taehyung looked away. You stopped crying after some moment, you stopped crying and wiped your tears. "I need some break." You announced as they both looked at your direction. You kept staring at the floor, mind was messy with all these stuffs and you really need a break. You need to calm your mind. Your body was shaking as Taehyung wrapped his arms around your body, to calm you down.

"Take a break. You need that." Taehyung spoke and stared at you. "Taehyung, Yoona....I want our friendship to be strong as it was before. I don't want us to depart from eachother. I want us together." You said as Yoona nodded while some tears rolled down from her eyes. "I'm sorry... Hana... I'm so sorry." She said and hugged you. You hugged back her tightly as you patted her back. "It's okay Yoona." You nodded while she cried in your arms. Then slowly Taehyung also hugged the both of you.