T W E N T Y F I V E

"What? He said these to you?? I'm gonna break his bones-""Yoona stop! Breaking his bones won't solve the problems!" You said huffing. "You just went with Jungkook. What is his problem?" Yoona said, rubbing his temples. "I don't know Yoona. These things, him is stressing me out." You said.

"Wait a minute! You went with Jungkook and Jimin got angry with this. That means he was jealous." Yoona said as you looked at him confusingly. "Hana he was jealous because you went with Jungkook. With his bestfriend. It's obvious he was jealous." She murmured as you looked down. "But he shouldn't have told me those things. If he is jealous I won't hang out with Jungkook anymore." You said. "What do you mean by you won't hang out with Jungkook anymore?" Yoona asked as you sighed.

"You know Jimin make me feel anxious. He make me feel so much things. I feel safe with him. I just... It's just too complicated for me. When I shared my first kiss with him, it felt so amazing. When I did it with him, it felt more amazing. Like it felt safe. My thoughts are always him." You explained everything to her as she looked at you with a smile.

"Hana when I always went with Jin, I felt the same thing with him and you know what is this called. Love." You looked at her with some feeling inside of you. "You are in love with him." You looked at her unable to say something. "But it's so fast." You whispered as she grabbed your hand. "Hana love can be felt slow or fast. It's not big deal. But the big deal is he is a playboy. It can be hurtful for you in future." She said as you looked down to your lap. "I know. But I can't stop these feelings right." You said as she looked at you worryingly. "I know. I'm not saying that stop these feelings for him. I just don't want you to be hurt. If you want to take risk, I can't stop you." She said.

You are now in a big dilemma. You don't know what to do. Leave these feelings or......."Hana let's go. Class is going to start now."Yoona said as you shake your head. But the thoughts are still messing around your mind.

You opened the front door as you got in to your house. You placed your bag on the couch as you sat. Yoona's word are still ringing your mind. You closed your eyes but saw him. You again opened your eyes as you looked at your side. You remember that day. You and Jimin on this couch. You immediately got up as you went to the room. You looked around the room as youe eyes fall on the bed. You remember that day. You and Jimin cuddling in this bed.

You shake your thoughts as you went to the bathroom for a good and warm shower. You did your work and got out from the bathroom. You wore a over sized t-shirt and a shorts. You grabbed the hair dryer as you started to dry your hair. After that you went to the kitchen and cooked some ramen. Now your cooking is done. You placed the food on the table as you sat yourself there. You unlocked your phone as you went through your sns and did your dinner.

Now you are done with your food. You washed the dishes immediately and placed it in it's place. You checked the clock. It was 9pm. You were about to go to sleep but stopped when you heared the bell. You went to the door as you opened a little. But got pushed away. You were about to screame but stopped.

He got in quickly as he pulled you by waist to him closer. He immediately placed his lips on yours as your eyes got widened. But you kissed him back. He kissed you hungrily as he pressed you to the wall. You didn't stopped him. You don't why but you didn't stopped him. His hand grabbed your hip as your breathing got heavy. He tilted his face to kiss your more deep.

After some time he stopped as he breathed heavily. You tried to catch your breath but suddenly you lifted to the air. Jimin held you in bridal style as he carried you to your bedroom. You only starring at him. Not stopping him at all. You don't wanna stop him. You wanted it.

He laid you in the bed as he hovered over you. He stared in to your eyes as you also stared at him. You wanna say so many things or stop him but you can't. "If you wanna stop me, then you can." He said as he looked down to your lips then to your eyes. You stare at his eyes. His eyes, full of lust and desire and you are drowning in to it.

You placed your hand on his both cheeks pulling him closer as you looked down at his lips. "I want you." It came from your mouth barely audible but he heared it. He lifted himself from you as he slid off his t-shirt. You stared to his abs as you can feel yourself feeling nervous. The room is dark but you can see him because of the moonlight. He came closer to you as he grabbed your legs placing on his waist as you placed your hands around his neck.

He didn't waste a moment as he kissed you again. His hand went under t-shirt as your body got shivered. His hand roam around your body as you squint your eyes tightly. He removed his lips from your lips as he go down to your neck. You tilted your neck as you gave him space. Your body getting hotter. He squized your breasts a little as a little moan escaped from your mouth.

He took his hand out from your dress as he grabbed the end of your shirt as he slid out from your body. You are now half naked infront him. You are now only in your pink bra and shorts. Jimin staring at your body with full of lust in his eyes. The outline of your nipples showing through your bra. The naked neck and collar bones wanting him to mark them and that pretty lips which is now fully red because of the make out session and last your beautiful eyes. Oh God you are making him go crazy. Your body making him go crazy.

He didn't waste a second as he again go beck to your neck as he kissed you there. He planted some sloppy kisses as he bite that spot which make you moan. He is gonna leave some mark definitely. He goes to your collar bone as he bite the place. This is so much for you. His teeth gazing at your skin. Your body getting shivered.You closed your eyes tightly ready to feel what is coming next. This night is gonna be wild for you.

"Jimin stop it!" You grabbed his hands as he laughed loudly. You both are lying naked under the sheets cuddling together. But he started to tickle your waist. "Baby you are very ticklish." He said as your cheeks got reddened. He saw your expression as he pulled you more closer to him. He rest his hands around your waist as he looked at you.

"I'm sorry." He said as you looked up at him. "I'm sorry for what I said you yesterday. I really didn't mean it. I was just too carried away by my words." He said as you smiled. You come closer to his face as you place your hands around his neck. "It's okay. I forgive you." You said smiling as he also smiled widely. You don't why but you forgive him so easily. Why? You don't know the answer. What is happening to you?

"I'm also sorry for the slap." You said as you looked down but he only smiled. "It's nothing." He said as you giggle. He smiled more widely hearing your giggle. "Now let's go sleep. We have to go tomorrow early." He said as you nodded. You were about to close your eyes but he suddenly peck your lips. "Good night!" He said staring at you as you blushed. "Okay now sleep." You said tried to contain your smile but he just laughed at your reaction. "Good night!" You replied as you snuggled in to his neck.