T W E L V E

You are now sitting in the project class with some students which you have to do with seniors. The seniors haven't arrived yet. The professor also. Soon one by one senior started to enter the class. You saw the guy who you bumped earlier. You tried to remember his name. Whatvwas his name?Jangkook?Junglebook? It's Jungkook! You mentally cheered. Then the Jungkook spotted you. You waved your hand as a Hello sign. He also waved his hand. He soon approached you.

"Hey we meet again!" He said as he smiled. Your heart again melted seeing his adorable bunny smile. "Yeah we meet again. Again hello Sunbaenim." You bowed a little. "Please don't be formal. Just call me Jungkook. Okay?" He said as you nodded. Soon the professor enterd the class. "Students please take your seats." The professor said as Jungkook take a seat behind you. The seniors still entering one by one. You then saw your two bestfriend entering. The two sit beside you quarreling with eachother again."can't you two stop quarreling for once in life?" You sighed as the two stopped quarreling. "It's her fault. She stole my cookie box which Hoseok gave me. I saved the cookies. So I can eat later. But she ate all the cookies." Taehyung explained as you sighed loudly. "Seriously Taehyung? It's not a big deal." Hanna said. "What? You should apologise me for what you did." Taehyung shaked his head. "Okay you two stop and listened to professor." You said.

"Look Hoseok and Jimin is here." Yoona said as you snapped to the direction. You saw Jimin and Hoseok is here. You started to stare at Jimin. He wore a black jeans and white hoodie. He looked so handsome as always. He spotted you as he winked at you. Your cheeks started to heat up slowly. You hide your face. You can't look at him again for what happened last night. "Hoseok looking so Handsome as always." Taehyung said as his face in his palm smiling dreamingly. "Yeah stop. You sound like high school gilr who is admiring his crush." Hanna said disgustingly. "Says who. You also stop talking about Seokjin infront of me." Taehyung said as they started quarrel again.

"Okay class silent." The whole class went silent as the professor said. "Class we are here for the juniors who are going to do a project and seniors will be their assistant and they will assist them in the project. This project is really important." As the professor said the whole class growled. You laughed a little seeing their reactions. "Guy's listen to me. All you have to is about to search about the a little hint on internet. The seniors will assist the juniors as the juniors will present the project in the next month. It's a serious project as some cheif guests of this university are coming. So be prepared." The professor said as the students nodded. "Ok then I already made the pairs. Now I'm calling it. After calling the pairs you have to sit together with your partners." The professor said as you get little nervous. It's not a big deal Hana. You assured yourself. "I'm calling the first pair. Lee Yoona and Jeon Jungkook." You looked at Yoona and she mouthed a who is the Jungkook guy. You pointed at your back as Yoona looked at your back and she made'O' shaped mouth.

"Kim Taehyung and Jung Hoseok." You two snapped at Taehyung diraction as he started to blush hard. "Yeah you already know it. Don't be so dramatic." Yoona said as Taehyung was going to say something but at that professor said something made him stop. "Kim Hana and Park Jimin." You snapped at the professor. Then you looked at Jimin. You regreted for looking at Jimin. He had a smirk on his face as he licked his lips. You gulped as you immediately looked at your front. "I call all the pairs. Now sit with your pairs." The professor said as the students started to exchange their seats. After some minute Jimin came as he sat beside you. You tried not to look at him. "Hana, Jimin is a good student. So i hope you two will do good." The professor said. "Y-Yeah we will do good together." You said as you looked at Jimin. He was already looking at you with a smirk on his face. "Okay students I'm gonna explain how do the project." The professor said as he started to explain.

You sat beside him uncomfortably. You mind was only at him. You couldn't think about anything. After the teacher explained everything the professor leave the class as you was to stand up but someone grab your hand. You know it's him. "Where are you going?" He whispered in your ear. His hot breath was hitting your neck. You shivered as you tried to speak but nothing came. "You know last night was amazing. I want to do more. But I will to keep it slow." He said as you gulped. "Everyday we will do this project at my house and also we will do also the teaching stuff." As he said you immediately stood up. Your face was now red. Your ears were burning hot. You immediately leave the place as you started to make your way to the cafeteria.

Jimin saw leaving the class as he laughed a little. "Yo bro you seems a little closer to your partner. You also was looking at her that day. Am I missing something?" Hoseok said as he plopped himself beside Jimin. "Hm? My partner? It's just we know eachother." Jimin said as he smiled. "You two always forget about me." Soon after Jungkook plopped himself beside Hoseok. "Yeah Hoseok hyung you are really close to that Taehyung guy. What is happening between you two?" Jungkook raised a brow. " We are just friends." Hoseok shifted uncomfortably. "Yeah yeah whatever." Jungkook said as he snort a laugh. "I'm going now. I have work." Jimin excused himself as he leaved the class. "Something going between with that girl and Jimin." Hoseok said as Jungkook forrowed his brows. "Which girl?" Jungkook asked. "The girl who was infront of you." Hoseok said started to think. "Ahh Hana?" Jungkook said smiling. "How do you know her and why are you smiling like that?" Hoseok raised a brow. "We just bumped eachother today and she is cute." Jungkook said with that falling in love smile. "Ehh Jungkook are you in love in something?" Hoseok said as he smirked. "No it's just-just I can't say what is this." Jungkook said as he shaked his head. "Okay whatever you say. Hey Jungkook let's drink today. I haven't drink for ages." Hoseok said as he stood up from his seat. "Yeah let's go today. Should we call Jimin hyung?" Jungkook said as he stood up. "We will see it. For now let's go." He said as the two leave the class.

You are now sitting with Yoona at the cafeteria. "Hey how's going with Jimin?" Yoona asked as she smirked. "Uh-its going alright." You said as your cheeks started to heat up. "Okay I won't ask any further question because I knew it already happened. But I'll give you advice just don't grow your feelings for him." She said as you looked at her. "Why? What's the problem with it?" You asked as she shake her head. "You know he is not the type of dating. He just playes with the girls who are drawn to him." She explained. "So why did you tell me to learn sex with him?" You questioned her again. "Good question. I'm telling you to enjoy sex life. Because you are 21 and you also need some fun in your life right? But don't grow feelings about him." She said as she smiled. You think to yourself as you nod slightly. " Okay I won't." You said as you smiled. But little didn't you know that your heart will go against you.

PROOF ALBUM IS COMING Y'ALL:))))))))