S E V E N

The chirping sound of the birds woke you up from your deep slumber. You squinted your eyes a little to get a clearer vision. You slowly sat up. Your hair is all tangled. Saliva running at the corner of your lips. You wiped the saliva and tried to remember things. Jimin.

Last night was a great night of your life. Got to meet him, a dinner more like a date and the make out session. Thinking about the moment blush started to crept all over your face. You touch your face and squeeze your cheeks and giggled. It's your first time in these things. You lay down again in your bed and giggled like a teenage girl who have a date with her crush. Jimin's thoughts slowly started to roam in your mind. You giggled more loudly as you cover your face with the blanket.

His flitourious eyes, his juicy like lips, his red mochi like cheeks and his body. Oh God. You want those lips again on yours. You want him to hold you tight and not just make out, you want more than that(edit: girly say less💀). Gosh. You get it why girls always around him. His boyish charm that will make girls go crazy. His one smile will make girl on their knees.

You were just thinking about him when your phone made a ting sound. You looked around to see the phone placed at the night stand. You picked your phone and checked. A message from Yoona. Hey got a date with college hottie. Don't worry it's not Jimin 😏. Make breakfast or go to the cafe cuz I didn't made any breakfast sorry. I love you. You read the text.

You groaned as you sat up again stretched a little. You checked the time in your phone. 9.30 am. It's getting late. Before heading to the bathroom you make a call to Taehyung if he will go with you for breakfast. The call rings for some seconds before he picked it up.

"Hey Taehyung! I was thinking if you want to go with me for breakfast." You asked.

"S-sorry Hana. I'm busy with some stuffs. You go alone or go with Yoona."

"Yoona's not here. Went to a date with someone." You rolled my eyes.

"Oh, but I can't go. I-I'm busy."

"Ok then I'm hanging up."

You hung the call and didn't think about it and went to the bathroom. You took a hot shower within 20 minutes and wore your outfit for today. You wore some makeup and checked yourself on the mirror. You then spot the hicky in your neck which Jimin left last night. You shyly smiled as you dabbed some make up on the hicky to cover it. Then you picked up your purse and headed out from your house. You make your way to the cafe which is a few blocks away from your house. Soon you reached the cafe.

The smell of coffee brew hit your nostrils as you stepped into the cafe. You inhaled sharply the smell cuz you loved the smell of coffee so much. You looked around the shop and find a empty seat. You went to the seat and plopped yourself  there. Soon the waiter came and took my order. You order coffee and a muffin for your breakfast. Within 15 minutes your order reached you as you enjoyed your breakfast.

"Oh, but I can't go. I-I'm busy."

"Ok then I'm hanging up."

Hana hung the call as he let out a sigh in relief. He can't tell her in which he is  busy in. He tapped his finger on the desk as he nibbled with his lower lip.

"Hey! I just ordered our breakfast." A brown headed guy chimmed as Taehyung jumped a little. He looked up as he faced the guy and showed a warm smile. His heart is thumping against his chest.

"Did I scared you? You jumped a little." The guy showed a worried expression.

"No no I was in a deep thought." Taehyung instantly shaked his head.

"Sunbaenim can I ask you how do you know me? I mean we just bumped for once. You still remember me." Taehyung scratched his head a little.

"Hey just call me Hoseok and Mr.Choi told me about you. Because we are assigned for our assignment." Hoseok replied as he showed his bright smile. Taehyung's heart instantly melt seeing his smile. Oh God I'm falling for this man really hard. Taehyung thought in his mind.

"Only you and I or other students also?" Taehyung asked. "Other students also." Hoseok replied.

They made little talk untill the waiter reached them with their order.

"You order my favourite." Taehyung smiled."Oh really. I didn't know you like strawberry pancakes and I also like strawberry pancakes." Hoseok replied.

"Wow! We are matched." Taehyung chimmed as he clapped his hands. Hoseok laughed a little on his expression. Taehyung realised what he just did and blused."Sorry. I-I j-just got excited." Taehyung shyly replied.

"No need to be apologize and let's eat." Hoseok smiled. "Yeah." Taehyung replied as they started to eat. Soon they ate all their breakfast.

"That was really good." Hoseok said as he dabbed the napkin on his lips. "Yeah it was really good." Taehyung said as he ate the last piece of the Pancake. " You enjoyed it?" Hoseok asked." Yeah I really enjoyed it." Taehyung replied.

"Hey you have here something." Hoseok said as he suddenly started to nearer to him. He got so close that he can feel his hot breath on his lips. Taehyung just stared him in wide eyes. Everything got so slow. He can feel his heartbeat in race. He didn't feel the people around them. He only feel himself and Hoseok.

"Here you go!" Hoseok finished his work but Taehyung was still in shock. He was in wide eye for the whole time. "Hey you okay?" Hoseok waved his hand infront of his face. "Uh-yeah..yeah.. I-I'm fine..y-yeah I-I'm fine."Taehyung suttered. "Why are you suttering?"Hoseok laughed a little. "U-uh no r-reason." Taehyung scratched his head. "Ok then let's go." Hoseok said as he stood up. "Wait! What about the pay?" Taehyung asked because he didn't brought any money. "Don't worry it's my father's company." Hoseok replied.

"What the Mikrokosmos.co is your father's company?" Taehyung asked in amaze. "Um..yeah. it's ours." Hoseok said. This is why he really brought a Lamborghini to uni. Mikrokosmos.co is the biggest company in South Korea. The company has literally big malls, factories in different countries around the world. "Wow rich." Taehyung mutterd. "Thank you for your compliment." Hoseok replied. Sh!t he heared it. Taehyung mentally slapped. "Sorry." Taehyung replied." Don't worry. Now let's go to the park." Hoseok said. "The park? Why?" Taehyung asked as they exit the shop. "Let's have a talk and know eachother. Now get in the car before you asked anything." Hoseok said as he opened the car door.
"Ok." Taehyung said as he seated himself in the car. Ok it's going to be a long day. Taehyung mentally calm himself down.

Author:
I'm back after a long hiatus. I've been dealing with so much sh!ts these days and finally I'm free a little bit to write the chapters. I have so much ideas of ffs and I'm planning to write a Jungkook ff but I can't write rn because this ff is in halfway and also guys do follow my Instagram acc. The link is in my bio. Ok I'm stopping here.

(For you guys

(For you guys. Enjoy 😩)