E I G H T E E N

"wait you are telling me you are not virgin anymore, he gave you spanks on your ass, calling your ass a cute ass and you liked all of these things?" Yoona asked you in wide eye as you nod innocently. She suddenly stood up from her seat and grabbed your face on her palm. "Where is my innocent Hana?? I want her back. What did the Jimin guy did to my innocent baby??" Yoona dramatically yelped as you tried to get rid out of her grip.

"You are so dramatic." You said as she again sat up on her seat. "No but you literally changed." Yoona said as you smiled at her. "You literally said 'Hana grow up. You are 21.' so I'm trying to change myself." You said as you smiled widely. Yoona looked at you as she laughed a little. "But Yoona people always talk about Jimin that he is a Playboy. He breaks the heart of most of the girl's. But yesterday the way he treated me I don't think he is a Playboy." You said as you looked at her and sipped in your coffee.

"Hmm you are also right. But most of the girl's said he is Playboy. If only one girl have made assumption like this about him so i wouldn't have believe her." She said as you nod at her. "I understand." You said as you drop your gaze. You don't know why but you started to feeling something for him. "Hana are you developing your feelings for him?" She asked as you snapped out of your thoughts. "No no." You shaked your head as she smiled. "Hana you know i care about you. He is just not the right guy for dating. You should just feel the pleasure of sex life not developing feelings for him." She said as you nodded again. She is right. I should just enjoy the sex life.

"Ugh I remember something." Yoona said as you looked at her. "Hana are you free today. Like in the evening?" She asked as you think. "Not preety much. What happened?" You asked. "Seokjin want's to talk with you." She said as you got a little shocked. "Me but why?" You asked but she shaked her head. "He'll tell you at the evening. Can you come with us?" She asked as you smiled. "Yes, I'll and I also want to see him." You smiled. "You will be shocked after seeing his face." She said as she smiled dreamingly as you also smiled looking at her. You also want to feel the feeling which is Yoona feeling right now.

"Hey Hana and Yoona." Someone called you two as you two looked behind you. It was Taehyung and his crush Hoseok. You waved at him as they get nearer to you. "Hay." Hoseok waved at you two as you smiled. You looked at Yoona who was smirking at Taehyung. "Why are you guys standing. Sit down." Yoona said as they sat infront of you two. "It's nice to meet you Hoseok sunbaenim." Yoona said as Hoseok shaked his head. "It's nice to meet you too guy's and call me only Hoseok or Hobi." He said as he smiled. You looked at Taehyung who is now looking at him all smily while his face in his palm. "Hobi! What a cute name." Taehyung said as Hoseok looked at him. "Thank you." Hoseok said as they locked their eyes with eachother.

You looked at Yoona as she also looked at you. "Drama." Yoona whispered as you was about to laugh but stopped. You cleared your throat to get their attention. They both snapped out as Hoseok smiled nervously while Taehyung looked at other way. "You came with Taehyung?" Yoona asked to Hoseok. "Actually I met him at hallway. He was heading here so why not tag along. Also I have to some guys to meet. They will reach here in a minute." He said as he looked at you with a smirk which You couldn't understand.

"Hey Hoseok Hyung." Someone called him as you two again looked behind. You widened your eyes. Shit. It was Jungkook and Jimin. Jimin was smiling but he noticed your presence. You were looking at him in all wide eyes. You don't want to face him yet. It's so embarassing. After the spanks he gave you are all flustered. He smirked at you as you looked infront immediately. "Hey we meet again." Jungkook smiled at you as you also smiled at him. "Hey Jungkook." You said as you looked at Jimin. He was looking at you with the intense gaze.

"Don't you wanna greet me my partner?" Jimin asked as you smiled nervously. "Uh-yeah. Sorry. Hello J-Jimin." You greeted nervously. Yoona looked at you to feeling the intense air between you two. So she broke the silence. "Uh Jimin sunbaenim and Jungkook sit here. Let's get to know eachother." Yoona said as you looked at her thanking her mentally but you your smile slowly starting to fade away when Jimin sat beside you as Jungkook sat beside Hoseok. You looked at Jimin as he already was looking at you. The air between you two was more intense. Oh God I don't want to sit here anymore. You mentally cried.

"Woah we are already a group now. It's feels so nice." Hoseok said as everyone nod to him. "Yeah 3 new people in our group." Jungkook said as he looked at you while you were shifting nervously. "Hana are you okay?" Jungkook asked feeling a little worried. You looked at him as you smiled. "No you don't have to worry. It's nothing." You assured him. "Looks like someone caring about you." Yoona whispered in your ear as you slapped her thigh. "Jungkook why don't you introduce yourself to Taehyung." Hoseok said to Jungkook while Taehyung literally daydreaming again looking at Hoseok. "I don't want to know." Taehyung said as he gasped. "I mean I already know him from Yoona since he is her partner." Taehyung tried to recover. Hoseok looked at him as he smiled. "You are so clumsy." Hoseok said as Taehyung's face got reddened. You and Yoona tried not to giggle.

You guy's talked so much but you noticed Jimin didn't said a single word. You peeked at him and saw him texting someone. While texting you saw him smiling a little. Then you felt something. Something like jealousy. "Guy's how's your project going?"Hoseok asked as you saw Jimin snapped out. You also looked at Hoseok. "It's really going well." Jungkook said as Yoona scoffed. "Yeah he literally made me do and he didn't did a single work." Yoona said as Jungkook looked at him. "Yah we only did a little." Jungkook said as Yoona smiled sacrastically. "I know but I did the whole'little' work." Yoona said as Jungkook sighed. You let out a little laugh at their bickering. "How about you Hana?" Hoseok asked as you looked at Jimin. He already was looking at you. "We did a little but Jimin did all the work." You said. "And we had a lot of fun working with eachother right?" Jimin said as he placed his hand on your thigh and squized a little. You jumped a little as you smiled nervously. "Y-Yeah we had a lot of fun." You nervously said. "What about you two?" Yoona pointed at Hoseok and Taehyung. "We didn't started yet." Taehyung said. "I think we will start today." Hoseok said as he looked at Taehyung as he nod his head.

You guy's talked more about 15 mins before your, Yoona's and Taehyung's class started. In those 15 minutes Jimin would caressed my thigh then squizing it. You literally got stiffened in his touch since you wore a skirt. You got shivered when he touched your inner thigh. You immediately placed your hand on his hand for stopping him. You looked at him in pleading eyes. He just smirked looking at you. "Don't stop me you will like it." He said as you immediately stood up. "Taehyung and Yoona let's go. We have classes." You said. "Why? I want to stay with Hos- I mean with them a little." Taehyung said as you glared at him. He understood as he also stood up. "Let's go." You said as you with your two friends started to leave the place. You looked behind you and saw Jimin smirking and winked at you. Ok that's enough. You mentally thought as you started speed your feet with your two friends.