T W E N T Y O N E

You opened the door a little as you saw the delivery man standing with your foods. He hand you the foods as he bowed and left the place. You closed the door and turned to see Jimin standing there drying his hair with a towl. His wet and damp hair is looking so good on him. He is looking so beautiful right now. You can't take your eyes off him. Jimin sensed of your stare on him. He looked up and saw you standing there with a bag of food staring at him. He let out chuckle looking at your doe eyes.

"Baby done staring?" He said as your thoughts broke and looked away coughing a little. Your cheeks burning hot in embarrassment. It's the third time of him catching you staring at him. "What's that?" He pointed at the bag as you looked down at the bag. "I ordered some chicken and tteokbboki for us. Let's go to the couch and it there." You said as you went to the couch and placed the food on the coffee table. Jimin came and sat himself on the couch as he saw you opening the food while pouting a little. He just smiled in your adorableness. You also sat yourself on the couch beside him but a little away from him.

You let out squel when he grabbed you by you waist and pulled you to him as you crassed on his chest. You looked at him and saw him smiling. "Sit beside me." He said as he ruffled your hair. You shyly smiled as you nod. You are shy around him because you just had sex with him. You were too bold in sex but after that you are too shy around him. "By the way thank you for lending me these clothes." He said as you shaked your head. "No it's okay. I'm just thinking how Taehyung's clothes are fitting on you." You said as you looked down the food. God you are so hungry. Your mouth started to dripping. "Oh these are Taehyung's. By the way what's up with Taehyung? He is always so clumsy around Hoseok?" He said as he take his chopsticks and take some tteokbboki and put it in his mouth.

"Taehyung have a big crush on Hoseok and don't tell this to anyone or Taehyung will kill me." You said as you laughed and put some food in your mouth. "Oh God so complicated." He laughed as he sipped on his drink. A idea popped on your mind as you look at him. "Jimin I'm wondering if we know eachother." You said as you shifted a little on your seat. Jimin stopped eating as he looked at you. "Why? Are you uncomfortable around me?" He said as he placed his chopsticks down. "No- I mean just I want to know you more." You looked at him. He just let out a laugh. "Ok then I'm introducing myself. Hello My name is Park Jimin and I'm 22 year's old. Nice to meet you." He said as you laughed.

"Okay it's my turn. Hello my name is Kim Hana and I'm 21 year's old. Nice to meet you too." You said as he smiled. " I want to ask you question. Where is your hometown?" He said as you stopped eating. You placed your chopsticks down as you smiled. "My hometown is Illsan and what about you?" You looked at him and saw him smiling. "Busan. Jungkook is also from there." He said as you nod at him. A long silence started between you two. Only Jimin eating sound can be heard.

"What about your family?" He broke the silence. You snapped at his direction and stared at him. A sad smile appear on your face as you looked down. Jimin noticed your expression as he can see the disappointment on your face. "You okay?" He asked as he placed his hand on your shoulder. "No it's okay. You just reminded me of my parents which I haven't remembered for a long time." You said as a single tear escape from your eyes but you hide it.

"What happened to your parents? You don't have to say it if you are not okay with it." He said as i shake my head. "When I was young like between 4-5 years old we used to visit my grandmother in holidays. In one holidays, when we were in our grandma's home, my father got a call from his company that they need him." You said and you closed your eyes as you don't want the tears escape from your eyes. "My parents told me we should head back to home. But I resisted cuz I wanted to live with my grandmother. Then my parents leaved for their work without me. Then the next morning my grandmother got a call." You said as you the tears escaped from your eyes.

"That call was from hospital. They got in to a accident and they didn't make it." Your voice cracked as you clenched your fist. Jimin saw your condition as he pulled you by waist closer to him and caressed your hair. "Jimin I miss them. It hurts." You looked at him in teary eyes. He looked at you and then to your teary eyes. He feels so bad for you. He want to give you comfort but he can't give you. Why is it so hard? He thought to himself unable to do anything.

He wiped the tears which are falling from your eyes uncountably. God how he wants to say you sweet things, how he wants to hug you and calm you down but none of he can do it. He leaned to your face as he just placed a simple peck on your lips. "Don't worry. They are in a good and safe place " He said as he smiled. Your heart melted in his words. It's just normal words but why these words are affecting so much?

"I cried infront of you. It's so embarassing." You blushed but he just let out a laugh. "You are cute when you are shy." He said as you blushed more. "Now eat." He said as he placed a piece of rice cake in your mouth. "Jimin what about your family?" You asked as you looked at him. You noticed how close you two are sitting. His arm wrapped around your waist tightly. This is the thing you never expected in your life.

"There's nothing much to know about me. " He said casually as you stared at him before nodding. You didn't ask anything because you didn't want to make this situation awkward. Your food almost ended as you two talk on various topics. "Oh it's already late. I should go." He said as your mood got saddened a little. Hana you are such a childish. Ofcourse he would go to his home. You thought to yourself but snapped out when your made a ting sound. You checked your phone as you checked your message box and read the message.

"heavy rainfall with storm?" You said as Jimin looked at you. "It says it will rain heavily with storm. So we will have to stay home." You read out loudly as you looked at him. "It's okay. I can go." He said but you held his hand. "No don't go. It's dangerous." You said as he looked at you. But he got so close to you suddenly. "You want me to stay? With you?" He asked as you nod.

He stood up as he picked you up in bridal. You gasped as you look at him. "Then shall we go sleep now? It's late." He said as you nod with a shy smile. You pointed at your room as he took you with your room. He gently placed in your bed as he also laid down beside you. He switched off the lamp which was beside him on the night stand. You were blushing the whole time. You let out a squel when he pulled you by waist as your body hit his chest. "Sleep closer to me." He whispered on your ear as he hugged you.

But a question hit your mind." Jimin how did you know my place? How did you know i stay here?" You asked as you looked up at him. He looked down at you. "I have my own ways." He replied with a wink as you laughed a little. But you gasped when you heard a loud thunder sound. "That was so loud." You said as you can sence his stare on you. You looked up staring at his eyes. He leaned down as he kissed your lips with some pressure on your lips. He caressed your cheeks as he pulled you to him more. You wrapped your hands around his neck as your legs tangled with his.

He slipped his hand under your shirt as he caressed your back. The kiss was so sweet. No rush in the kiss. You are so addicting to his kisses. You only want his plump lips on your lips. You heard the sound of the rain. It's starting to rain. His one hand caressing your bare back under your shirt while his other hand on the back of your head. It's feeling so great.

He broke the kiss as he looked at you. "God you are so beautiful. It's hard to resist." He said as he gripped on your waist. You looked down blushing so hard. "Now let's sleep. It's late." He said as he closed his eyes hugging you tightly. You looked at his beautiful face. He is looking like an angle. You also closed your eyes as you hugged him tightly.

Oh how you wanted to live this moment forever.