T W E N T Y T W O

Taehyung ring the bell as stood there calmly pressing his lips in to thin. Shit I'm gonna embarrass myself infront of him now. He heard a humming voice behind the doors coming closer as he can assume it's his voice. The lock clicked as Taehyung prepared himself to face him. The door opened reaveling the person which he have been waiting for to see.

"Taehyung-ah you came early." The loud voice echoed as he was engulfed with a warm hug. He stood there frozen, unable to process what is happening. His cheeks became red as he sniffed the scent of the person. God I'm gonna faint. He smell so nice. The person broke the hug as he smiled widely holding Taehyung's hand.

"Hii Hoseokie hyung." He greeted as he smiled awkwardly. "I was waiting for you. Come inside." Hoseok said as he dragged him by his hand inside his house. Taehyung admired the features of the house as he entered. He took off his shoes as went behind following Hoseok. Hoseok led him to the living room of his house as Taehyung's eyes looked over the living room. "Sit here and wait for me. I'm gonna grab the things we need." Hoseok said as Taehyung nod. Hoseok went to his room as Taehyung sat down on the sofa.

As Taehyung was looking over and there, something caught his eyes. A small photo of two boys. The boys were in their school uniform. Taehyung widened his eyes when he recognised Hoseok. But the another boy was not looking at the camera. He was looking at Hoseok with a big gummy smile plastered on his face. The boy was all pale and have cat eyes. Taehyung felt something inside him. A ting of jealous.

Taehyung immediately placed the picture down when he heard Hoseok coming. "Sorry I took a long time. Actually I was finding something." Hoseok laughed as Taehyung smiled at him fondly. "Should we start?" Hoseok asked as Taehyung nod but his mind got more qurious about the boy.

Taehyung was typing a bit faster as he find the best point of the project. "Ahh! I'm tired and hungry." Hoseok sighed as he laid his head on Taehyung's shoulder and pouted. Taehyung got stiffened as he shifted uncomfortably. Taehyung looked down as he saw Hoseok's pouted lips. His mind got fazed when he looked at those heart shaped lips. I want to kiss those lips. Snap it Taehyung. What is happening with you? Taehyung licked his lips as he closed his eyes to calm himself.

His heart skipped when he opened his eyes. Hoseok was looking over at him, all close. Taehyung's heart started to beat faster like crazy. "Do you want to eat something?" Hoseok asked as Taehyung nod slightly. "Great. What do you wanna eat?" Hoseok backed away as Taehyung let out big sigh in relief. "Anything." Taehyung replied. "I have some snacks. Maybe that will be work." Hoseok said as he was about to got up but then his phone rang.

He let out big and angry sigh when he checked the caller. Taehyung sensed the mood of Hoseok as he started to worry. Hoseok picked up the call as he closed his eyes before answering. "What do you want right now?" Hoseok gritted his teeth as Taehyung widened his eyes on his sudden rage. "I told you. We have nothing between us anymore! We are done! I'M FUCKIN DONE WITH YOU!" Hoseok raged his voice as Taehyung got shivered. Oh God It's the second time I saw him like this. Who is that person that always bugs him??

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! I DON'T WANNA HEAR A SINGLE SHIT FROM YOU AND DON'T CALL ME EVER AGAIN!" Hoseok said as he angrily disline the call as he slammed his phone on the table. He ruffled his hair angrily as he looked at Taehyung. Hoseok expression changed from angry to tense when he looked at Taehyung all terrified. He must be got terrified by my sudden rage. Hoseok thought to himself as he smiled nervously. "Sorry. Just a jerk bugging me since a week." Hoseok said as moved closer to Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded but keep quiet. Taehyung got surprised when suddenly Hoseok got up as he grabbed Taehyung's hand. "Let's go." Hoseok said as Taehyung looked up at him confusingly. "Where?" Taehyung said as he also got up. "Outside." Hoseok said as he started to pull Taehyung. "But where?" Taehyung again asked as Hoseok laughed loudly. "You ask so much questions. Just come with me." Hoseok said as they exited his house went to his car."Now sit on the car and no more questions!" Hoseok sternly said as Taehyung followed his lead. They sat themselve inside the car as Hoseok looked at him showing his heart shaped smile. Taehyung's heart instantly melted when he saw the smile. "Let's go!" Hoseok said, starting the engine of car as the car started to move. Taehyung only stared at him smiling widely showing his boxy smile.

You woke up as the rays of sunlight hit your face directly coming through the window. You yawned, rubbing your eyes slightly, trying to clear your vision. You placed your hand beside you as you didn't feel him. You looked beside you as you saw empty spot. Your eyes got widened as you hurriedly checked your phone.

Sunday
9.30 am

You hurriedly got up from your bed to find Jimin. After searching the whole house you didn't find him. "He must be left." You muttered as your mood got saddened. But you snapped out from your thoughts when you hear the click sound of the door. You looked at the door as you saw Jimin, standing there with some plastic bag.

"Oh you woke up!" He said in a loud voice as he placed his shoes in a side. "Where did you go?" You asked, walking to him as you got closer to him. "Oh morning walk. I also bought some donuts for you" he said, lifting the bag to show you. "I thought you left...." You words trailed off. "You were sad right? Because you thought I left? Hmm?" He suddenly come closer to, making you to take a step back. Your head hanging down, unable to look up as you are a blushing mess.

"Look at me while I'm talking." He made your chin up as you are staring at his eyes. I'm so weak for him. For his gaze. You stared down to his plump lips to his eyes again. "Tell me. Yes or No." He said in slow voice, still audible. "Yes." Your voice came out in a whisper, your knees are weak. He looked at you and then a smirk formed in his face. He didn't say anything as he leaned in, placing a sweet peck on your cheekbone. Your face grows more red, unable to handle these things.

"Go brush your teeth and take this also." He said, grabbing something from his pocket. Something like a strip of medicine type. You looked down at his hand confusingly. "What are these?" You asked, taking the medicine. "It's birth control pills." He said as you looked up at him confusingly. "You know I didn't use condom last night. So I buy these medicines. So it'll protect you." He said, scratching the back of his head. You looked at those pills again as you nod. "Ok I'll use it." You said as you smiled and he also smiled. "Then you have these pills. So I won't use condoms next time. Because I want raw." He said in a flirty manner, making you a whole blushing mess. "Stop it!" You said as you ran to your bathroom hiding your face. Your heart beating so fastly against your heart. You can't control your heart. You can't control yourself. You can't control yourself for falling more for Jimin.

STREAM MORE!!!!!