F O R T Y

You scribble in your notebook as bit your lips. The thoughts of that day kept messing with your mind. You tried hard not to think about it but his words kept ringing in your head. You closed your eyes for a moment but you saw the pleading face of his. The scribbling got rough as you shut your tightly.

Let's date Hana...

"I want you Hana..I want you every single second..and it's the truth.."

"Hana! Are you okay?!?" You snapped out of your thoughts and turned your head to look at Jungkook who is staring at you worriedly. You stared at him for a second before speaking with a small smile. "Yeah.. I'm alright.." You said but he just pointed down to your notebook which was fully scribbled. Even the paper of your notebook was teared up a little. Your eyes widened as you tried to think of something to not make it obvious. "Oh this... It's just.. I'm a little stressed about exam.." You said while looking down.

You felt a arm wrapping around your waist as your gaze traveled to Jungkook's face who was looking at you worriedly. "I told you I'll help you preparing for your exams and not to worry about anything!" He said as you saw his voice getting down in disappointment. "It's not like that Jungkook..." Your voice trailed off as you looked down. Jungkook noticed your expression as he took your hand with his and squizzed it a little bit. "Let's take a break, hmm? What do you say?" He asked while staring at you. You nodded slowly making him grin. You stared at him while he was grinning ear to ear like a little baby who just got gifted from his mother for being good. Your heart started to beat a little faster as you stared at him. He is the sweetest guy you've ever met in your life.

Hands running down to your body while you clutched the hem of his hoodie tightly. He pressed you more down to the sofa while kissing you passionately. You didn't knew the "little break" would be turn out like this. Jungkook hovering over you while kissing you passionately as your heart was beating so fast against your chest. He tilted his head to the side to deepen the kiss more.

His hand gripped tightly on your hip, kissing you so deeply. His lips felt like soft petal of flower. Too delicate and soft. You couldn't think of anything. Your mind was just rushing here and there. You tried to calm yourself while kissing, trying to be in his pace. You didn't even noticed when his hand travelled to your shirt, unbottoning the buttons slowly.

He got down to your neck, placing warm and sloppy kisses on your neck, making you gasp. You were too scared to let out any lewd voice. You bit your lips, trying not to let out any voice. His hand had already unbotton four buttons as his kisses slowly traveling down to your chest. His lips were dangerously close to your chest.

But...the thought of him came to your mind. All of the moments you have shared with him came rushing to your mind. You opened your eyes as you stopped Jungkook what he was doing.

You looked down and saw your shirt was half opened and falling down to your shoulder as your chest which was still covered with your bra was half displayed to him. He looked up at you as he slowly came near to your face. "Are you okay? Did I make you uncomfortable?" Jungkook asked worriedly while you just gave him a small smile. "No.. It's just...I don't want to do it right now. I'm not ready for it." And ofcourse you lied.

He stared at you as his gaze fell on your swollen and kissable lips. He slowly kissed you for a second before leaning back. "I'm sorry...I should have asked for your permission.." He mumbled as he finally hovered back and slumped on his seat. You buttoned your shirt slowly as your face was fully red. You looked down as you started to feel bad. You can't even share a single kiss without thinking about him. You can't even share a moment with your boyfriend without thinking of him. It's driving you crazy. You hate it.

You want to love Jungkook. It's getting really impossible for you. You can't do it anymore. You can't give Jungkook what he deserves.

"I'm sorry Jungkook... you don't have to be sorry... I'm just not ready yet..." You said while looking down. Jungkook's eyes never leaving your form as you said. He came closer to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "It's okay..I told you I'll wait for you but I just got too carried away by my... action.."He spoke as you looked at him. You smiled a little while nodding your head. You let out a heavy sigh as you finally looked at him. "Thank you.. Jungkook..."You mumbled as you laid your head on his shoulder while he kept hugging you.

You got out from the class with a smile of pure relief placed in your lips. "Finally exams are done!" You heard a voice coming from your behind as you turned your back. You saw Yoona coming towards you with a wide and happy smile on his face. "Yeah finally...we are done with our exams!!" You said as you started to walk with Yoona to the exit.

"So... Hana.. there's a good news..." Yoona said making you look at her. "Jin is throwing a party and he invited you and Taehyung." Yoona said as your eyes got widened. "Really?!? I'm so excited! But the party for what reason?" You asked. "It's 1 year anniversary of his restaurant and throughout the 1 year, he achieved a lot of success as well. The restaurant is full of success." She said proudly a you chuckled. "Well then.. Congratulations to Jin!!!" You clapped your hands as she chuckled in your excitement.

"There's also bad news you know.." Yoona mumbled as you looked at her confusingly. "Well...Jin also invited Jimin and his friends too....He said they are his friends..so he needs to invite them.." She mumbled as you looked down. "It's really not a problem... They are his friends... "You mumbled as she nodded while pressing her lips on to thin. " By the way, the party is this week, Saturday. So you must come with Jungkook, okay!?? " She asked while you nodded. Well you need to get prepared for Saturday...to face him again..

A/n;
Thank you for 200k readers 💗💗