T E A S E R : 2

"I'm his girlfriend."

"Jimin I want to stop all of this! I don't want to do this anymore!"

"Weren't you okay with everything until now? Why suddenly you want this?"

"Hana listen to me for once!"

"What am I to you? What are we?"

"This is bullshit! You come everyday like nothing happened and act like this way but I'm the one who is hurting!"

"There is nothing to listen! My life is already shattered!"

"I'm a fool! I'm a fool for having feelings for you!"

"Taehyung what is happening with you? Can you please tell me??"

"Hyung I like you."

"I don't want it Taehyung. Everything is hurting. I can't do it anymore."

"Hana if you have any problem or you are lagging with anything, just tell me, I'll be here for you."

"Jungkook I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry."

"Maybe I was doing the whole mistake from the beginning and was not aware of it."

"Jimin I love you..."

"I'm sorry Jimin. I did this only for you."

It's all started from a mere sex education. But when it unexpectedly took a wrong turn that can't also go back.

THE PLAYBOY
PJM
TEASER:2

Love can be complicated. Love can be the best and worst thing in your life. Love can make you happy, love can make you also broken. Love can make you do the unexpected things. Love. This little word can do anything. But when you realise that love is not complicated. The complicated one is you. Yourself. Everything is on you. You can change it or you can let it be. It's up to you. So you decide which path you want?