O N E

You eat last piece of cookie from the box as you sat down on the couch next to your friend who is lying.

"So how was last night?" You asked your friend staring to the tv.

"Don't ask. I'm trying to forget about that." Your friend Yoona said who also staring to the tv.

"But that boy was handsome, hot and-""but his dick is too small and I prefer huge dicks." She said and poped a lolipop in to her mouth.

"Say's who?? You were literally grinding on to his man." You said as you chuckled.

"Hana don't. You won't believe when he took off his pant I was in shock. I was like a hot ass bitch got a baby??? After seeing that I left without saying anything." She said as she frowned.

"Omg Yoona I feel bad for you. You were in the mood last night." You said as you tried not to laugh.

"But that bitch ruined my mood. Btw how was yours?? Did you got laid finally??" She asked as she faced me with curiosity.

"Laid my ass. I don't even know a single thing about sex." You said with emotionless expression.

"You are no fun. Go learn something. You are now 20 and you are still a virgin. Look at me. I have fucked like 5 guy's in this week." She said proudly.

You look at her disgustingly like how a person would fucked 5 guys in a week.

"But I'm not you." You said as you get up from the couch and go to kitchen.

"Hana you have to. I think 99% of girl's in our uni already got laid. Only you left." She said as she came behind you to the kitchen.

"I'm finding a right time. You know Yoona I'm bold infront of you and in home. But outside I'm like lost puppy who don't know anything. Don't you remember when our bio teacher in highschool asked a question from that freaking sex chapter, how I got flustered" you said as you opened the fridge and took out ice-cream.

"I know." She said as she looked down.

Wow she worries too much for you. she is your best friend since childhood Lee Yoona. You are Kim Hana. 20 year's and uni student. You are still a virgin.

You don't know a single thing about sex. But your bestie knows the whole thing about sex. She actually lost her virginity during highschool. You can remember that it was a prom party. That night actually she lost her v-card. You was in a shock when she said all thing the next morning after that night. She actually lost her v-card with her prom partner. They also got in a relationship after that incident but didn't last longer. After that she had never got in to a serious relationship and only did one night stand.

"Hey I got a idea." She said as she looked at you with a smirk on her face.

"Please don't tell any shitty idea." You said as you looked at her with a emotionless expression.

"Oh come'n it's a bop idea." She said as she take a spoon from the cupboard and dig in to the ice-cream box.

"Ok I'm listening." You said as you looked down at the ice-cream box.

"Why not asking to that boy for become your sex teacher." She said as she scoop a month full of ice-cream to her mouth.

"Who?" You asked as you looked at her.

She has a smile that I can't recognise. What is she thinking??

"Park Jimin."

••••••••

Ok that's the first chapter of my first book.

PLEASE VOTE MY CHPTER AND LEAVE A COMMENT. LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINION.