T W E N T Y E I G H T

"Jimin you didn't have to make this." You said to him as he shrugged his shoulder. You are now standing beside Jimin as he is cooking some new dish. It's just too shocking that he is cooking. "I just find this recipe today. So I wanted to try with you." He said,  looking at you smile as you smiled. "Really with me? Hmm?" You asked with amusement as he nodded. "Yeah. Now try this." He said pointing at the sauce. You looked at him before dipping your finger in to the sauce a little and put it in your mouth.

"Hmm it's so good." You said as he smiled. "I'm glad you liked it." He smiled widely to you. "Why don't you try it?" You said as you put your finger in to sauce again and going to put in his mouth when he stopped you by grabbing your wrist. " You don't know what you are doing." He said looking at you as his eyes darkening. "I just wanted you to try." You shuttered. He just laughed a little making you feel nervous all of a sudden. You just wanted him to try the sauce too. He looked at you befor taking your fingers to his mouth, slowly putting your finger in his mouth as his lips wrapped around your finger.

He is looking at you with those dark eyes as he did his work. Work by tasting the sauce. You are standing really so close to him. He sucked at your finger as your face started to heat up. You started to feel hot. The whole thing is happening is literally making you feel uneasy. He is uneasy. He is still looking at you sucking your finger clearly. He took out your finger from his mouth, licking his lips. "That tastes so good." He said with a seductive tone making you feel more hot.

His hand went to your cheeks, caressing your red cheeks with his thumb. " You are so beautiful." He said in a whisper making you gulp. He leaned down as his face a inch away from yours. "So fucking Beautiful." His lips touched yours sending electricity to your spine. You closed your eyes, melting easily in his kiss. His kisses is your weekness. He is your weekness. He kissed with a slight pressure as you hold on to his shoulder. You two forget about the food as you got melted in to the intimate kiss. His went to your waist, gripping tightly as you are holding on to his shoulder.

After some time you broke the kiss for air to breath. You are closing your eyes for a moment to take your breath. You looked at him while breathing heavily with a shy smile as your hands are wrapped around his neck while his hands gripping your waist. He smiled a little at you as you also smiled. "You know i don't want to stop it here." He said. You looked at him with wide eyes. You know what he is referring to. So you grabbed his hand and pulled him in to your room. He was so shocked by your work. You got in to your room as you attached your lips with his, wrapping your hands around his neck. You broke the kiss as you looked at his eyes. "Neither I'm." You said in a whisper as he smiled widely connecting his lips with yours. You smiled in to the kiss.

Kissing with Jimin is your favourite. It's feels so heavenly to kiss him. His every work is so heavenly. The way he talks, the way he smile, the way he flirts with you every time, the way kiss you and.....the way he touch you. Everything is so heavenly. His touch feel so sinful but feel so good at the same time. These things affecting your body. These things affecting your mind and heart too.

He stopped the kiss as he lay you down on the bed. You made your legs wide for him to settle between your legs. He took of his tshirt and went back to kissing you again with more pressure. You wrapped your hands around his shoulder as his lips diattached his lips went down to your neck. You closed your eyes and sighed feeling the pleasure coming through your body. He went down as your breathing got steady. It's happening....

"You are so beautiful." Those words again. He kept saying this only to you whole the time. Only this sentence, his grunts and moans out of pleasure, your moans, the kissing sound and skin slapping sound could be heard in that of your room. Laying under sheets as Jimin hugging you by waist and kissing you in your lips or your neck or your any place.

After some time he stopped doing the work as he stared at you and caressed your the apple of your cheeks which is so red. You also stared at his face admiring every inch of it. You leaned to his face placed a soft kiss on his cheeks. As you did he let out a short laugh as you shyly smiled. "What was that for?" He asked. "Hm....I don't know. I just wanted to." You said, laughing. He also laughed with you.

His hand doing small circles on your waist as he is staring at you while you are playing with his hair humming a song. "I was wondering something." You said looking at him. "Yeah? What is it?" You were about to say but Jimin's phone goes off that time. "Wait a second." He said as he moved around. You gasped as you saw the tattooes on his back. The moon tattoo. The tattoos trailed to his spine. You stared at it as you trailed your fingers on the delicate lines of the tattoos. It's so beautiful. So beautiful.

He again turned back to you. "Sorry it was just a friend." He said. "Did it hurt?" You asked as you get nearer to him. "Hm? Hurt what baby?" He asked as you immediately blushed at the nickname. God he is making you crazy. "Uh the tattoos on your back." You said. "Uh those... No." He replied simply as you got shocked. How can't be it hurt? "Really?" You asked again as he laughed at your expression. "Really no Hana."

You are looking at him with those doe eyes of yours, cheeks red and glossy lips. He is admiring your Beauty with a small smile. His heart starting to beat faster. He is feeling weird. He had never felt this way with a girl in his life. He is feeling the flutterness in his chest.

"You were asking something? What was it?" He asked sliding away the feeling on his chest. "Uh.. it's just random." You said. "Ask me." He insist. You don't why this question popped up in your head. It's just too random. "I was just asking...well... If you are seeing or interested in any girl.... yeah... that's it..... I'm sorry..." You trailed. "What?" The only word left from his mouth. Oh yeah I'm literally embarassing myself.

Merry Christmas 🎄🎄☃️. It's already ended but whatever. Enjoy your holiday ❣️