S I X

"Yoona you don't think it's a bit showing my skin." You showed your dress to her. She stared at you with wide eyes. It's a red mid-thigh dress which has two single strips on both of your shoulder and it also showing your cleavage.

"Oh sh!t! You are looking like a full course meal." She said as she eyed you head to toe."oh stop it! I'm not that beautiful." You snapped at her.

"You are so beautiful. You looking so hot and sexy in this dress. You will wear this." She said. "Ok whatever you say." You shrugged your shoulder. You changed your clothes to your normal one and paid for your dress. You both exit the shop.

In a blink of eye Saturday arrived. You are so so nervous. How you will meet him? In the whole day you only think about him and how it will go. You couldn't calm yourself self down. "Hey Hana just calm down." Yoona tried to calm you down. "Yoona I can't. It's my first time for something like this." You said.

"Don't worry. It's gonna be fine. Look it's already 7pm. Let's get you ready." She pulled you to her room with her. You wore your dress. It's literally showing your curves perfectly and cleavage. You are so uncomfortable with these clothes.  "Ok I'm gonna do your make up. Stay calm." Yoona said. She did your make up within 30 minutes. You wore a simple make up. Just put some red blushes and dark red lip gloss matching with your dress. Your wavy hair was falling down to your shoulder. You also wore a pair of matching heel.

"Ok you are done. I already called a cab. The cab will be in 5 minutes." She said. "You know you look so damn hot." She winked at you."Just stop it." You snapped at her. Yoona went to the closet and took out a long jacket."Wear this." She gave me. "But why?" You stared her confusingly. "To surprise him with your dress." She said and clapped her hand. Suddenly you heared car honk. "Now cab is here. Go fast." She said pushing as you groaned.

You then exit your dorm and stepped in to the cab. Your hands are already sweating. You reached your destination within 25 mins. You stepped out from there cab and paid the driver. You wait patiently there. Then you suddenly heared a cark honk. You snapped at the opposite direction and saw a Audi car. The window rolled down and you saw him. Jimin.

He stepped out from his car. He was wearing a black tight jeans with jacket beneath and the jacket a white t-shirt. You crossed the road and went to him. "Hii!" He said. "H-Hii." You shuttered. He wore some earnings in his right ear. His hair was covering his forehead. He also wore some rings in his hand. His body is so thin yet masculine. He held his Handsome boyish charm. His sharp jawline like knife, his dark brown orbs are digging into your soul like he is reading all your secrets.

"Done checking me out?" He smirked at you. Oh his smirk is always can make girls in knees. "N-No I wasn't checking you out." You shuttered while looking away. You can't look at him in his eyes. Then he held your chin with his thumb to make you look at his direction. He leaned to you. His hot breath was touching your lips. You felt goosebumps slowly rising on your skin. You shuddered when his cold hand took your right hand to his thick and plump lips.

"You are looking so beautiful." He said. Blush took all over your face. His dark orbs look directly into yours. You gulped. "Shall we go?" He asked as he leaned back."Y-Yeah." You answered as he shake his head. You were going to open the car door when he suddenly opened for you. What a gentle man! You were screaming internally. Your hands are all sweaty now. You were sitting in the passenger seat. Then he stepped in to the car and started to drive. "It will take 15 mins to my house." He said. "Ok." You simply answered. On the way to his house you sit silently. Some times he would make eye contact with you and smirked.

You both reached his house as you stepped out from his car. You stared in awe to his house. It was literally a mansion. Seeing his house you came in conclusion he is literally a rich guy. Guards are all around his house. You felt uncomfortable. You were not used to these things. You belong to a normal family. Not like this rich. It's not like that you are jealous or anything. You just not experienced in to these things. You clutched to your hand bag. Soon you reached to a big door which is the entrance of the house. You only followed him in the back not able to take your eyes from this house.

You both entered his house. You stared at his house in wide eyes. It was so big. "So it's my little house." He said. Are you kidding me?It's a whole castle. "It's beautiful." You smiled to him. He just stared at you. You got uncomfortable in his stare. "Sunbaenim are you okay?" You waved your hand in front of his face."Just call me Jimin." He said as he smiled at you. You have to used to his smile. It's so beautiful. It's a fuckin eyesmile. It's so adorable.

He led you to the kitchen. It was so big. There was also a counter and 4 chair around it. There was also a bar of different flavours of wine and alcohol."You sit here. I'm coming back in a moment." He said as he went to the bar. You quickly stripped down your long jacket. He came back from the kitchen in some minutes with two glasses in his hand.

"Hey which wine do you li-" He couldn't continue his sentence as he stared at you. He eyed you head to toe. Oh sh!t. You are done with your life. "You are looking so breathtaking Hana." He gazed darkly at you."Thank you J-Jimin." You shyly answered. "You prepared all this for me right?" He said as he smirked. Again this smirk. "What-" you were unable to say anything.

You can feel his stare on you. " I thought I will share a drink with you then we will learn but I will do right now." He came to you. He came so close. Then he held your chin with his thumb and made you look at his direction. His eyes was full of lust. He suddenly held your waist as you crashed to his chest. Your breasts came contact with his chest. He leaned to your ear. His hot breath was hitting your neck."So fuckin hot." He said and again looked in your direction. Suddenly he crashed his plumpy lips into yours. Your eyes widened in his sudden reaction. He kissed hungrily as you stay with that position because you don't how to kiss. He suddenly broke the kiss. "I guess you don't how to kiss." He said. You shake your head as you nibble on  your lower lip. Blush was all over your face. He leaned to your ear."Oh baby don't worry I will teach you." He bit your earlobe. You gasped.

"Ok you only have to go sync with me." He said as you nodded. He then took your hands and placed over his neck. He stared at you as he leaned."Close your eyes." He whispered. You did as he told you. Then you feel his hot breath on your lips. You felt goosebumps growing on. Then you felt his lips on your lips. He kissed you slowly as you also kissed him back. You kissed him with his sync. You felt heat growing all over your body. You felt his hand going under your dress. He stroked your right thigh. You moaned as the moan came in muffuled. Then you felt his hand slowly going to your heat. Then he pinned you in to the counter as he kissed you hungrily. You dig your hands on to his shoulder. You were literally clinging to him.

You suddenly gasped when his hand came in contact with your clothed heat. He took this chance and put his tongue into your mouth. You closed your eyes tightly. He caressed your clothed heat with his palm. His tongue was fighting with yours for dominance and he won. You moaned again. He rubbed his thumb over your clothed heat teasingly.  You became breathless and then he left your mouth. He goes to your jaw and started to leave open mouth kisses. "Ji-Jimin wait-." His thumb began to speed over your clothed heat as he sucked your neck hungrily. "Ahh-hh Jimin~" you moaned more loudly. You felt your panties getting wet.

He sucked your neck as he dig his teeth in to your neck gently. This is gonna be leave a mark for sure. He left your neck and looked at you. "Baby you are wet." He licked his lower lip as he slowed his thumb over your heat.Then he went to your neck again as he lick the spot where he was sucking a while again. You let out a loud moan again feeling his tongue over your skin."Your moans are making me turn on but we will take it slowly." He said as you nod. "And you can't also cum today. I will make sure you will cum next time." You blushed as you hid your face in the crook of his neck."You are also a good kisser you know." He said as he hugged you back. You giggled to his comment. You felt butterflies growing in your stomach. What is this feeling?

How did I write these things??? I already got over 100 views!! Thank you who read this book. I'm crying right now. Please leave some comments. I want your opinions about this book.

PLEASE VOTE!!!