T H I R T Y N I N E

You saw your place getting closer to you as you sighed in relief. It was a very long day. You had so many classes and barely had any break and top of that your exams were getting nearer. You needed to clear your mind and and get started with your studies.

You slowly got closer to your place as a relieved smile formed on your face But that smile didn't last long. Your smile turned upside down as you stared at the person who was standing infront of you with a smile. "I was waiting for you." Jimin said as he got closer to you. He stood infront of you as he was so close to you. You stared up at him with a annoyed look. "What do you want Jimin?" You asked in a tiresome voice. "I want to have some talk with you, Hana." He said as looked deeply in to your eyes. You slightly gulped while he gazed down at you.

Your back was pressed against the wall of your house as Jimin's hand was wrapped around your hip tightly while he tilted his head to deepen the kiss. His hand slowly traveled to your face and caressed your cheeks softly. His kissed you deeply while both of your eyes were closed. Your nose touched with his as you were grabbing his shirt tightly.

But soon the realisation hit you. You shot your eyes open and pushed him away.  You were breathing heavily while staring down to your heels. Jimin looked at you while breathing heavily. "We shouldn't do this... Jimin.. you should go now.." You said as you looked up at him. He stared at you as he crinkled a smile. His hand started to caressing your cheek while you looked down.

"I don't want to stop this..I really want to kiss you right now.."He whispered which made you gulp. "Jimin I thought I made it clear that day..I already ended that relationship between us and top of that I'm dating!" You said with a irritating tone. You laughed in sarcasm and stared at you. "Date? Are you sure you like him? Are you sure you like Jungkook or are you fooling him and also yourself?" He asked as you gulped. Your words got caught in your throat as you looked down.

"Jimin, you are misbehaving with me!" You said while staring at him. "Me misbehaving with you? I just asked if your feelings are really true for him or not! If not you are fooling yourself and my bestfriend and surely I won't like that!" Jimin said with a irritating voice while staring at you with rage in his eyes. "Jimin...Just leave me alone!" You said and pushed him a little but he grabbed you by your wrist tightly. "Hana...I don't know who told you I have a girlfriend but it's not true! I'm not in the relationship with anyone!" Jimin gripped tightly on your wrist while you started struggle in his grip.

You glared at him as he pulled you to him closer. His breath was directly hitting your lips as he stared down at you. "I like Jungkook and it's the truth! And also I don't have any interest in your personal life! Now you leave me alone for God's sake!" You said while struggling in his grip but his grip just got more tighter.

He suddenly pushed you to the wall as his forehead touched with yours. He stared at you as his grip started to get loosened. You stared at him while his hand slowly made it way to your face. He caressed your cheek softly while gazing down at you. The next thing he said which caught you completely of guard.

"I want you Hana..I want you every single second..and it's the truth.." He said while closing his eyes as you stared at him. "I haven't been in my right state since the day you left me like that..I..I need you.." He slowly opened his eyes as you stared at him in complete shock. You can't think of anything else. You stared at him while he started to lean to lips and brushed his lips on yours slightly. You got goosebumps all over your body as you stared at him. The same feeling coming into your body that you have been missing. The same rush, the same warmth which you used to feel with him.

His wrapped his hands around your waist and pulled you more closer to him as your chest was touching his. The look which his was holding was completely different one which he used to hold. He kissed your lips slowly as you stayed silent in your place.

"Let's date Hana... I want to date you...I like you Hana..." the words completely made you shock as you pulled away from him a little. You stared at him unbelievably, trying to process what he had just said! You smiled in sarcasm as you chuckled. "Jimin...I can't believe you.." You said as you finally pushed him away from you. He stood there while staring at you with despair.

"Is it way or a trick to get me back so you can have my body again? So you can have sex with me?!? So you can sleep with me and then leave me like nothing happened?!?" Your voice got raised as he stepped forward. "What?? Hana, you are wrong! I really like you Hana!" Jimin said while stepping forward but you just keep getting away from him. "Stop it Jimin! I know your tricks...just stop it! Drop that innocent act of yours and please leave me alone!" You screamed while tears started to escape from your eyes.

He looked at you in sorrow and regret and stopped in his track. He watched your tears streaming down to your face, as you clenched your fist. The expression on his face was full of pain. He did mean it when he said he wanted you. He just don't like you, he is literally in love with you, madly. He watched you sobbing as he felt the hurt in the core of his chest.

"You are hurting me Jimin... this fucked up relationship is badly hurting me. I want to end it. I want you to leave me alone. I don't want to see you Jimin...I...I hate you!" You said as roughly pushed him while he stumbled back. He looked at you sobbing badly as he felt his heart getting broke into million pieces.

He slowly backed away and started to made his way to the exit. He took a last glance at you and watched sobbing badly. His heart ached in his chest while he stared at your messy state. He finally looked away as he left the place.

You watched him leaving as you looked down while clenching your fist. You bit your lips while sobbing harder. You gripped on your skirt as you shut your eyes tightly. His words started to ring on your head as you closed your ears tightly.

Your heart ached as you started remember all those memories with him. You cried continuously as you felt yourself getting out of breath. "I love you Jimin! I love you!" You spilled out those words while hating yourself so much. You are starting to hate yourself so much. You don't want this anymore. You want to end it. You are hurting so much. You want to end all of this!

A/n:
Me reading my previous chapters be like:

Hooray! I wonder how my lazy ass suddenly got motivated and wrote this in 15 minutes! Hehe💀

So here is the quarrel part between dumb bitch Hana and sweet little Park Jimin 🥺🥺 i hope your guys like this chapter! Please vote and leave some sweet comments!💗

(You guys know what the best part about this chapter? I wrote this chapter while reading smut straight manhwa 😔💔🤌)