T H I R T E E N

"Hey Hana make sure to come okay." One of your friend Jiwan said as you smiled. "Yeah I will come." You said as you waved your hand. Your class is over now. You started to walk to the exit of the university. You are now all smily because your friends invited you to a birthday party. You have never been to a party. It's your first time. So you are just excited.

While you are going, someone suddenly yanked you as the person pushed you to a corner. "Please don't do anything with me. I'll give you all my savings. Just don't do anything." You speak closing your eyes scared to open your eyes. Suddenly you heard a laugh and you are familiar with it. You slowly opened your eyes. You got shocked seeing the person. It was Jimin.

"I didn't know you are such scardy cat." Jimin said as he laughed more. You got all embraced. Your cheeks are red now. "Yah who won't be scared. You just suddenly yanked me." You said as you pouted. You looked down all embraced. He was still laughing. Suddenly you didn't hear his laugh anymore. You looked up to see him. He already was looking at you with some seriousness in his eyes. He then looked at your lips then your eyes.

He started to close to your face. His hot breath was touching your face. Then his lips a inch away from your lips. He is looking at your eyes and you are looking at his. He then slowly kissed your lips but you backed off. "What are you doing?we are in university." You said looking at him all red. "So what? I don't care." He said as he kissed you again.

You got shocked but you also kissed him back. You closed your eyes as you enjoyed the kiss. The kiss was slow and streamy. He then placed your hand on his neck. You are now clinging to him. The kiss got hot as he pinned you in the wall. He sliped his hand inside your hoodie as he caressed your belly. Your mind couldn't think of anything. His kiss is like addicting. You are addicted to his kisses.

He tilt his head as the kiss got more deeper. You let out a breathy moan in the kiss as you couldn't control yourself more. He then caressed your lower lip with his tongue for entrance and you let him. He pushed his tongue inside your mouth and started to exploring every inch of your mouth. He then pinned both of your hand above your head. His left hand now pinned your both hands above your head and right hand is caressing your belly.

He then leave your lips as he go down to your neck. You tilt your head as you give him space. There he found the hickeys he got you last night hiding under your hair. He kissed that place as he bite a bit. He sucked the place. Then he placed his right on your right breast as he squized it a little.

You got back to your sence as you opened your eyes and pushed him from you. You are looking at him all breathy. Your face is all red now. He is also breathing heavily as caressed his lower lip with his thumb."L-Let's stop h-here." You said as you placed your hand on his chest. "Why?you don't like it?" He said as he again started to get nearer. " N-no i mean y-yes. But w-we shouldn't d-do it h-here." You suttered while looking down to your feet. "Okay but tomorrow I won't able to control myself. Because you are coming to my house." He got nearer to you as he whispered on your ear." What? Why?" You asked as he just smiled. " Don't fool around me baby. You know the project thing." He said as he leaned back.

"After you got home today. Eat some healthy food. Tomorrow you will need some strength." He said as he winked and leave the place. You are in wide shock. Did he just said that? You couldn't believe as you placed your hand on your cheeks. "I might be dreaming." You said as you pinch your own cheeks. "Ouch it's hurt. I'm not dreaming." You said as you also started to leave the place.

Yoona's pov;

"Thank you Seokjin for the dinner date." She said as she digged in to her food which was served a minute ago. Seokjin just sitting there admiring her beautiful face. He didn't even touched a single food. He just enjoying watching her eating her food. "It's my pleasure." Seokjin said as he smiled a little.

Yoona also smiled seeing his beautiful face. She admitted Seokjin is the most beautiful and handsome man she has been meet other boy's. Yoona don't like dinner date usually. But with Seokjin she felt special. That's why she agreed to dinner date. While meeting him, going to little date with him, she started to like him.

Yoona place his fork down as she plced her hand under her cheeks. "Seokjin don't wanna eat something?" She asked as she pouted. Seokjin's heart started to beat faster. "No, you just eat." He said as he smiled. "So you want me to get fat?" Yoona said as Seokjin started to laugh. "No, that's not the reason. I just want to enjoy the beautiful view of my date eating her meal with enjoy." Seokjin said as Yoona blushed hard hearing Seokjin's compliment.

They finished their dinner as they paid for the food and exited the store. Then suddenly Jin took off the jacket and placed it on Yoona's shoulder. "Jin what are you doing? You will catch cold." Yoona said as she started to take it off but he stopped her. "No don't. You need it. You have to take it. For me." He said as he looked in to her eyes. Yoona smiled at his Manly behaviour. Never in her life someone behave her like this. Yoona smiled widely at Jim's nature. "Ok I'll take it." She said as they again started to walk again. "So my home is near in a corner. So bye." Yoona said. Seokjin got a little bit sad but he smiled. " Okay. Then good night." Seokjin greeted. " Good night." Yoona said as she turned down and was about go but Seokjin stopped her. "Do you want to go my House? Like Netflix and chill?" Yoona looked at him for some minute then broke in to laugh. "Did you said intentionally or what?" Seokjin didn't understand for a minute. Then it hit him. "Ahh sorry. I didn't said it intentionally." Seokjin said as he scratched the back of his neck. "I would love to go." Yoona said as Seokjin smiled widely. "Maybe we can do that." Yoona whispered in her breath." I heard it." Seokjin said as Yoona blushed hard. "I didn't mean it-""No don't say anything. I want to experience my first time with you." Seokjin said as he held her hand. Yoona looked at him in his eyes. Then she suddenly got nearer to him and tiptoed as she placed her hand on his shoulder. She then kissed his lips a little. "Thank you Seokjin for trusting me." She said as she smashed her lips in to his. Seokjin's eyes got widened but soon he melted away in the kiss.