T H I R T Y S E V E N

"Jimin....I want you..." You whispered those words as Jimin's hand trailed slowly down to your thighs. He leaned down to your face and brushed his lips around your neck. You closed your eyes tightly, feeling the sensual pleasures starting to run through your body. Your hand slowly made its way to his hair and grabbed a fist full of his soft hair while his hand gripped tightly on you are hips as another hand caressed your thigh.

He buried his face deep down into your neck while his hand worked on your body. You felt the tingling sensation inside your chest as you wrapped your legs around his waist. You winced a little when slightly bit your ear lobe. He slowly looked at you as his hand made its way to your face. His hand slowly caressed your cheeks after tugging some of your hair behind your ear.

He stared at you as he slowly flashed his eye smile which made your heart melt. "Hana..." He trailed off as he stared at you deeply...He slowly leaned to your lips as you felt those soft petals lips touch yours. You slowly closed your eyes as he kissed you sweetly. His nose touched yours while he tilted his head to make the kiss deepen more.

His hand slowly interlocked with yours as he kissed you sweetly. He slowly broke the kiss as he looked at you. "Hana....I..love...you.." Those sweet words slipped out of his mouth like honey as you stared at him. His gaze deepens as his grip on your hand also deepen. You gazed at him with the little smile of yours as you nodded. His smile slowly turned into a bigger ones as he slammed his lips to yours.

"Hana wake up... wake up..." someone shook your body slowly as your eyes fluttered open. The view slowly started to clear as you looked up. "Hana..are you okay?" You heard the sweet melodious voice beside you while you you looked at the person.

"Jungkook. I'm okay. Don't worry.." You said as he looked at you worriedly while holding your hand in his. He caressed your hand slowly while staring at you. You stared at him and felt him getting a little closer to you. You already what he wanted to do. So you hugged him tightly as you leaned your head on his chest. You felt his heart suddenly beat faster while he wrapped his hands around you. "I'm all okay... You worry too much." You said while hugging him tightly as you felt him nodding.

He made you look up as you stared at him. He gazed to your eyes and to your lips as he gulped. He leaned slowly, kissing your lips softly. The kiss was a short kiss but a sweet one. He broke the kiss and looked at you. "I can't stop worrying about you and I won't..." He said making you guilty so much. You felt the tears perking in your eyes but held it. The affection he shows is so much for you. You don't deserve this. You don't deserve this love and affection from him.

Watching him smiling and all worried for you makes you so much guilty that you just want to disappear from this world. This guy... Jungkook is too good for you. You don't deserve him at all. "Hana..can I kiss you again?" He asked as you stared at him. You can feel your tears pooling in your eyes. This guy is too good to be true. He is asking for a kiss from his girlfriend. While you... hurting him.

You nodded, making his smile widen. He cupped your face and slammed his lips on yours, kissing you passionately. You closed your eyes slowly as the tears escaped from your eyes. You can't do this anymore. Guilty eating you up. It is making you suffocated. You don't want this. You are hurting him badly.

He tilted his head as he placed his hand on your neck while kissing you. He left your lips and slowly trailed down to your jaw...then to your neck. He started to leave soft and sloppy kisses here and there as you closed your eyes slowly. His hand trailed down to your waist as he gripped tightly on your waist. He kissed your neck as he bite your neck gently. A pleasurable sigh escaped from your mouth as he laid you down on the couch while hovering over you.

His lips again went to yours and kissed you passionately yet a little roughly. Your hand traveled unknowingly to his neck and wrapped around his neck. He slowly bit your lips while his hand traveled to your thigh.

At this point, only Jimin's face started to flash in your mind. Every touch and kisses reminds you of him. You can't think of any other but him. You are tired of this. You wanted to forget him. You don't want him in your life anymore. "You love Jungkook. Yes, I do! I love Jungkook!" The voice of yours screamed inside your head.

You gasped slightly when you felt Jungkook slowly biting your neck. He licked the spot, where he bit it as he started to leave sweet kisses there. You tried not to let any weird voice as you bit your lips tightly while closing your eyes. He kissed the place while trailing down to your collarbone then to the cleavage of your chest. But he stopped.

You slowly opened your eyes and saw Jungkook staring at you with those doe eyes of his. He came close to your face as he placed a sweet kiss on your lips. "Sorry...I went a little further..." He said as his cheeks slowly started to get red a little bit. "Don't... don't worry. It's fine..." You said as he looked at you again and smiled a little. "I won't do anything...until you give me the permission to do it." He said, making your cheeks red. "I'll wait for you..." He said as you nodded slowly. He smiled as he hugged you. You hugged him tightly as you closed your eyes. I don't want to hurt him.

Jimin slowly got up and went inside the room. His eyes trailed slowly to the bed and saw the weak, smiling person waving at him and calling him. Jimin's smile grew a little as he got more closer to the person. He got closer to the person as he sat down beside him. "How...how are you feeling Maa?" He asked as he saw the weak lady giving him a weak smile.

"I'm now feeling so much better after seeing my Jimin-ie...my baby... my sweet baby.." The lady weakly said as Jimin laughed a little. "Maa..I missed you...I missed you so much.." He said as he wrapped his hand around the lady's ones. "I missed my Jimin-ie also.... Grandma missed my baby so much.." His grandma said while pulling him into a dearest hug.

Jimin felt his tears escaping from his eyes as he hugged his grandmother tightly. "I'm sorry...I didn't come to meet you.. I'm so sorry Maa.. I'm so sorry..." He said, hugging his grandmother tightly while choking on his words slightly. "No..baby.. don't cry.. It's not your fault...my baby must have stuck with his studies... don't worry.. I'm not angry..." His grandmother said while caressing his hair dearly as Jimin just continuosly sobbed while hugging him tightly.

"Maa... promise me. You won't leave me.." Jimin said as he slowly looked at his grandmother with teary eyes as his grandmother wiped his tears slowly. "I won't leave my sweet baby...I won't leave my Jimin-ie...I promise.." She said as Jimin smiled widely. Jimin slowly nodded while he lay on his grandmother's lap while his grandmother caressed his hair slowly. Jimin doesn't want to leave this moment. He just wants to be in his grandmother's arms.

a/n: Here's a surprise update for my beautiful readers! As you guys requested to update it and I did it. Guy i told you that I Just don't feel interested while writing this story, it's true. But somehow I wrote this chapter for you guys.

Currently, I'm updating my second book which is based on Jungkook. So guys's please check it. It's a favorite work of mine. Please do vote and leave sweet comments here and there. Your comments will motivate me to write for sure 🥺

So guys's go to my profile and you guys will see my new work! So please guys's support your struggling author!😭