E I G H T

Typing fastly on the keyboard looking at the laptop screen as you are doing your assignment. You forgot that you have an assignment due to tomorrow. You were assigned with your siniors. You just got home from the cafe and looked through your schedule for Monday when you remember that you have an assignment. You waste no time and got in to it.

You are now finishing by now when you hear the bell. You looked at the time. It was 2pm. You went to your door and opened it. Yoona standing there smiling like a idiot. Oh you forgot. She went to a date with a guy. "If you are going to stand there, I'm gonna close the door. Cuz I have a lot of work to do." You said crossing your hands over your chest."Sorry I was daydreaming." She nervously laugh as she stepped in to the house. You closed the door behind you. Yoona plopped herself on the couch and let out a big sigh.

"So what exactly happened?" You asked as you also plopped yourself on the couch beside her." Where what happened?" "On your date and who is that college "hottie"?" You marked her. "Oh it's Kim Seokjin. Just graduate this year." She said and blushed. "Yoona are you already in love?" You grow much more excited. "Actually I kinda like him." She said fiddling with her fingers. "Finally Yoona is in love with someone." You clapped your hands happily. "Oh shut up." Yoona said.

You two just talked about her date when another bell rang. "I'm going to check it." You said and went to the door. You opened the door and Taehyung standing there with a box of your favourite cookies. You looked down to the cookies "This is for me?" Happily you asked and grabbed the cookie box. But you didn't heared a response. You looked at him and saw he was smiling idiotly like Yoona. "Hey Taehyung!" You snapped him.

He snapped away from his thoughts."What am I doing here? Oh sorry I accidentally got here." He looked at you. "What are doing with my cookie box?" He grabbed the cookie box."Yah-""What is happening here?" Yoona came from the living room. "Taehyung what are you doing? and come. Why are you standing there?" Yoona said as he came inside. You shake your head and closed the door behind you. "You guy's are so weird today." You said. "Says who?" Taehyung said as he plopped himself on the couch. "By the way earlier I invited you with me for breakfast. Why didn't you came? Because I know you don't get easily busy on Sundays." You asked as you raised a brow. Taehyung seems caught up with the question. "Tell what were you doing?" Yoona asked as she also raised a brow. "I was with someone." Taehyung said almost hesitantly. "With whom?" You two asked in same time. "With H-Hoseok." He said while scratching his head.

"WHAT?!?!?" You two screamed. "We want details." You two snapped him. "Well I was walking down the street and he just bumped me. I tripped a little when he catched me. Then I recognised he is Hoseok and then he suddenly said 'Hey you are Taehyung tight?' and I said yes. Then he said me to follow him and we went to his father's big cafe. I asked how he knows me. Then he said we are assigned for a assignment. Wait did you guys did the assignment?" He stopped in midway.

"Well I'm in half way-""Stop it's story time. Countinue your talk Taehyung." Yoona stopped me. "After the breakfast we went to park and convenience store and he bought me this cookie box AND it's not for you Hana." Taehyung smiled knowingly. "So it was most likely a date." Yoona said smiling idiotly. "No it was not a date." Taehyung groaned. "What ever." Yoona rolled her eyes.

"You didn't tell about yesterday night. What happened with Jimin?" Yoona smirked as your face stared at. "You went to Jimin's?" Taehyung asked in wide eye. "Y-Yeah I went to Jimin's and it was nice." You chuckled nervously. "And why didn't you told me?" Taehyung stared.

"It's unnecessary." You shrugged. "You are lying. What did you you do with him?" Yoona asked again. "Nothing we just shared a drink." You answered nervously. "You are lying." She snapped.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Ok we just kissed!"

"YOU WHAT?!?!"

Author:
It's a short chapter because I don't feel like writing after hearing about Jimin. It made my heart broke. I supposed post it monday. But didn't feel like posting after hearing about his health condition. I am hoping for a speed recovery for his health. #GetwellsoonJimin