T H I R T Y F O U R

You, Yoona and Taehyung are walking to the campus while talking with eachother. But at that moment someone pop up in between three of you, who you didn't expected to see. You saw Jimin standing infront of you with a smile. The smile you hate yet love the most.

He came closer to you as you three stared at him. "Hana...I want to have some talk with you." He said smiling as you stared at him. You can't believe this guy. But eventually you nodded cuz Hana and Taehyung don't know what happened between you two. "Okay then.." You said as he grabbed your hand and take you to a empty class room. Why he need to take you to a empty class room? We can talk anywhere! You can't understand this guy!

"So what do you wanna talk about? I guess i already cleared myself that day?" You said coldly as he just smiled. He stepped more closer to you as he stared at you. "No, you didn't cleared anything but you put me to confusion." He said as you looked at him. "What? Are you dumb or something? How can you come first place in college where you can't understand a simple thing i told you that day?" You said mockingly, staring at him as he Just chuckled.

You stared at him as he just chuckled. "Can you be serious for once? You are really wasting my time!" You said as your voice get a little bit high. He sence your behaviour as he became serious. "Okay then....i want to say....that day...what did you mean i lied to you?" He said staring at you. You can't actually believe this guys. How can he act so dumb?

"You are really a jerk. Why you are playing dumb? Huh? What do you want Jimin? Huh?" You asked as you can feel tears in your eyes. He just closed his eyes as he sighed."Hana.... I'm not playing dumb or anything but i didn't lied anything!" He said as you smirked. "Oh really? But your girlfriend said something else." You said as you crossed your arms in your chest.

Girlfriend?

Jimin stared at you for a moment. Girlfriend? He don't have any girlfriend! "What are you talking about? I don't have any girlfriend! I told you I don't do relationships!" He said as you laughed mockingly. "Jimin stop lying! You are really a jerk! You can't fool me and you can't fool your girlfriend too! She didn't did anything to you!" You said as he got more confused. He don't even know he have a girlfriend! "Hana... you got wrong information. Actually i don't have anyone in my life. I want to know who said this to you." He said patiently, calming down his anger.

"Jimin why are you doing this? Why? Actually it's my fault. I shouldn't have made that freaking sex relationship with you! I shouldn't know have grew my feelings for yo-" you stopped in the mid way as your eyes got widened. Jimin stared at you for a moment as he opened his mouth to say but closed eventually.

You looked down at your feet as your tears escaped from your eyes finally. I guess it's the time. You thought as you looked at him. "You.... feelings.... for...me?" Jimin mumbled. He can't believe this. He really can't believe!
"Yes....I grew feelings for you... it's not like you care right? You must have used to it right?" You said wiping your tears. You saw him still in shock as you laughed mockingly. "Jimin...I actually am sorry for your girlfriend that she got a boyfriend like you. I'm sorry for her." You said, shaking your head.

"I'm so sorry for those girls who get high hopes on you when you are gonna play with them like they are your toys... I'm so sorry for myself too getting in to these...." You said as you looked at him in teary eyes. You stared at him for a moment before leaving but he stopped you by suddenly holding your wrist. "Hana....wait..." You looked at him as you saw worry in his eyes. You didn't said anything anymore as you left the place.

Jimin just stood there. So much things happened. This is so much. His heart beating so fast. He is still processing what just happened. The sudden confession, girlfriend, everything is so messed up. You were like him for all this time and he didn't noticed it. He didn't get a glimpse of anything. He was too clueless. The teary, pained and hurted eyes of yours still lingering in his mind. He can't get the image of the previous moment out of his mind. He broke your heart. He is feeling so guilty. He never ever felt like this. Never.

"I messed up everything..." He said as some tears left from his eyes. He never cried or felt something like this.   Every moment that you two spented flashing infront of eyes. He finally realised that he really is a jerk. But then the girlfriend thing came to his mind. He don't have anyone in his life. He have to find the culprit behind this girlfriend thing.

After leaving the place while wiping your tears, you saw your two bestfriend standing there as they looked at you in worried. You smiled through your tears as Yoona ran to you and hugged tightly while you broke in to tears. "I fell for him Yoona...." You said in between in your cries as Taehyung caressed your head as he saw you crying. His heart broke into million pieces seeing crying as Yoona felt like crying too.

After sometime you finally calmed down. They took you to a quite place. Only few students were there. You told everything to them. Everything that happened. Taehyung felt his blood boiling as he clenched his jaw. He can't see you hurting like this. He can't see his bestfriend like this. Yoona felt so sorry for you. She felt guilty.

"I'm.... I'm sorry Hana... it's my fault that you are in this state... I'm so sorry Hana for all of this! I told you about him. I suggested him to you!" She said as some tears left from her eyes. You looked at her as you hugged her, calming her down. "Yoona.... don't worry... it's also my fault too.... you suggested me not foeced me." You said wiping her tears. "But... it's my fault..i know he is a Playboy yet i suggested him to you... I'm so sorry.." she said again as she cried again.

You can't see her like this. It's both of your fault but you just can't see her like this. "Yoona.... Let's just forget what happened.... I'll eventually forget him....he was a jerk afterall.... I just want to say i want both of your support right now....i both need you at this moment... Taehyung can you do that for me?" You said as you looked at him in teary eyes.

He looked at you as he nodded. He will do anything for you. Anything for you to be happy. "Ofcourse.. I'll do it... I'll stay with you...i love you my little Hana..." He said hugging you as you felt comfort rushing all over your body. "I love you too my Hana..." Yoona said as she also hugged you... This moment is everything that you need...but deep down you are still hurting... The wound that he left is so deep....

So deep....

Both Hana and Jimin are so dumb like...😀

anyways look at him omgg 😭😭😭 i wanna go down on him so badly 😩😩 (lmao it's a joke 💀)

And guy's I'm working on a jk fanfic and the storyline is so good.. you guys gonna like it so much😆