S I X T E E N

You slowly opened your eyes feeling the sunlight in your face. You squinted your eyes to clear the visions. Then you felt something hard on your back. You breath hitched in your throat when someone hugged your waist tightly. You then clam down knowing who is it. You turned back as you saw him sleeping peacefully, his lips parted as he snoring a little.

You two are naked under the thin duvet, his muscled arm hugging your waist tightly. You admired every inch of his face while he was sleeping. You touched his eyes with your hand as you caressed softly not to wake up from his sleep. Then your hand went down to his nose as your went to his lips caressing softly. You caressed his cheek as you smiled a little.

You saw him opening his eyes slowly means you woke him up. You mentally slapped yourself for waking him up. He squinted his eyes to clear his vision as he looked down at you. He smiled when he looked at you as you also smiled. He then caressed your hair then your cheek. He leaned down as he placed a soft peck on your lips. You again smiled widely and he also.

Jimin is now in the bathroom. You are waiting for him laying on his bed giggling to yourself like a teenage girl. You think about last night. Blush started to crept over your face. Last night was your best night ever in your life. You can't believe you finally lose virginity. You lost your virginity to Jimin. You felt your heart beat started increase. You don't why but from the last night you are feeling this type of feeling.

When he looked you at the morning you felt your heart skip a bit. You have never feeling this way when you are with Taehyung or other boy's but you feel it with him. The feeling is scaring you. This feeling started to increase more in your body. You don't know what is happening with you. You don't know if this feeling good for or not. You think to yourself more.

You snapped out when you hear the bathroom door click open. There he is standing only in sweat pants and nothing in upper body. Water droplets running down his body going down to his v-line. His hair is fully wet. You gulped staring at his tonned body. "Done staring?" You snapped out as you see him smirking. You blushed out of embarrassment. You coughed a little to regain yourself. Jimin laughed a little at your reaction.

"Now you can shower." He said as he went to his wardrobe and started to wear a t-shirt. You nod as you started to got up but your lower region started to hurt. You let out a breathy shake as it's started to more hurt. While you were trying to got off your eye catched something. Some blood in the white bedshit. You tried to think if your period date is coming. But your period just ended last week.

Your eyes started to watered. You don't what is this. Your lower region hurting so badly and this blood in the bedshit. It's freaking you out. You choked in your tears as Jimin snapped out what he was doing. "Hana what happened?" Jimin asked and went to you. He saw crying so badly and choking on your tears. He bent down worryingly as he saw your tearing face. "Why are you crying? What happened?" He asked as you sniffed. "J-Jimin blood..." You said as you pointed at the bedshit. Jimin looked at the sight as he smiled a little.

"This is the reason why you are crying?" He asked as you nodded. He smiled as saw your confused face. "It was your first time so it's natural." He said as you stopped crying. "So I'm not gonna die?" You asked in your tiny voice as he laughed a little. "No you are not gonna die. I can't believe you are 21. Now go shower." He smiled as he caressed your cheek. There goes your heart again thumping against your chest. Jimin why are you so caring towards me? You thought to yourself as you also smiled. "One thing Jimin. It's..." You tried to find words. "What happened again?" He asked as he waited for your response.

"J-Jimin it's h-hurting t-there." You said as you tried to hide your face from him. Jimin again smiled at your adorableness. Jimin wrapped the duvet around you and picked you bridal style. You got shocked at his reaction. He carried you to the bathroom as he placed you at the counter. Jimin went to the bathtub as he started fill the tub with warm water. You saw his all work as you feel your inside stomach with a different type of feeling.

Jimin filled the tub with warm water and dropped a bath bomb inside the water as he went to you. "Can I take this off?" He said as he pointed to the duvet. You slowly nod as he started to take off the duvet. You are now all naked infront of him. Your face is still red and hot. He picked you up and placed you inside the tub. You mentally relaxed feeling the warm water against your body and also you thanks to the bath bomb because the tub is filled with bubbles and it covered your naked body fully.

"Now I'm going. So you can rest a bit and I'll place my clothes so you can wear it. Since you don't have any clothes." He said as he smiled a little. You nodded as he left the bathroom. You sighed as you rest a bit. The pain in your lower region started ease a little. After 30 minutes you got out from the bathroom afternoon showering as you saw his clothes and your inner wear which you wore last night.

You wore the clothes which he gave you. It's a oversized t-shirt and a shorts. It's looking so big on you but you didn't care. You got out from his room as you saw him sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone. You cleared your throat a little. "H-Hii." You said as you tried to catch his attention from him. He looked backwards to you. "Hey come sit here." He said as he tapped the seat beside him. You went him weirdly as your lower region hurting a little. Gosh he was so rough last night. You think to yourself.

You sit beside him as he locked his phone and looked at you. He reached his right hand to caressed your damp hair. He went closer to you as you move backwards a little. He then caressed your cheek. You are eyeing his every action. You gulped as you parted your lips. He looked down to your lips as he leaned to you. Slowly his plump lips touched your. He kissed you slowly as you wrapped your hand around his wrist.

He tilt his head to deepen the kiss as both of your nose touch with eachother. The kiss was so slow and sloppy that your mind started to haze. He caressed your cheek. After some time you started to feel out of breath as you broke the kiss. "Why did you broke the kiss? I was enjoying it." He said as he again leaned to you. You placed your hand on his chest to stop him. "I'm hungry." You said as you blushed. He laughed as he leaned to your ear "You are hungry? I'm your food. Want to eat me?" He whispered as he leaned back to see your reaction.

You are looking at him with confused face. Your brows are forrowed as you tried to think what does it mean. You started to laugh"Why should I eat you? Are you a chicken?" You asked as you laughed more. Jimin looking at your with a boring face. "This girl don't know anything." Jimin whispered to himself. "Ok enough. You ruined my mood." Jimin said as he got annoyed for your laugh. "Okay I'm sorry." You said in your laugh tried to calm yourself but eventually failed.

"Seriously stop or I'm gonna punish you." Jimin said with this serious look on his face. "Really? What will you do?" You said in your laugh but stopped when you saw his smirk on his face. "You are saying what I'll do?" He asked as he pulled you to his lap. "Baby you got yourself in to a big problem." He said as he chuckled darkly. You got shivered listening to his chuckle.

"I-I'm sorry J-Jimin. I-I couldn't c-control myself." You suttered looking at him with innocent eyes. "Then I won't be able control myself for ruining you again." He said as he hand went to your ass and grasped a flesh full of your ass. You gasped as you bit your lips tried hard to not to moan. "J-Jimin let me go." You said as you squirmed in his lap. "Don't or you will wake this thing up. You don't want it right." He said as he pointed at his member. "You gulped as you pulled out from him.

He laughed at your reaction as you blushed. Then something hit you as widened your eyes. "Wait! What about college?" You asked as you started to panic. "Don't worry. It's already late. So you will stay in my house today." He said smirking to himself. "And now we will do our project and after the project your punishment for making fun of me." He said as you gor shivers in your body. "Now let's eat something." He said as he got up and went to the kitchen. You sat there mouth agap. You mentally cried about the punishment thing. Hana you got yourself in to a big problem.

GUY'S THANK YOU FOR 4.3K READERS. I'M SO HAPPY RN. I'M SO GRATEFUL TO YOU GUY'S. THANK YOU 🥺🥺