T W E N T Y T H R E E

"And here your meal!" You served the food which you cooked, infront of Jimin, cheering a little. You didn't did anything. Only some egg and bacon. Jimin take the food, placing the food in his mouth as you are eyeing him with some hope. "Hmm! It's so good!" He said with a smile making you smile widely. "Thank you! Should I make more for you??" You asked as he shake his head.

"No! But you should make for yourself. You must be hungry." He said, munching the food in his mouth. You nod as you turned back to make for yourself. Jimin was focusing on his food not untill when his eyes landed on your body. You were only wearing a crop top and a shorts. His gaze got darkened as he gulped. He felt thirsty. His throat was feeling dry. He took the glass water as he chugged down the whole water.

You are done with your cooking as you turned of the stove. But felt hand on your both sides of your hip. You gasped when you felt the hot breath on your neck. "What are you doing?" He said in a husky and dark voice making you shivered. "W-What do you mean?" You asked but regretted when his hold on your hips got tightened. He leaned more near to your ear. "Are you trying to seduce me?" He said, biting your earlobe as you let out a breathy sigh. "No, I'm not." You said, closing your eyes.

"But I don't think so." He said in a whisper as he kissed your neck. Your breath hitched in your throat as your body got tensed. You felt his hand making his way to your ass. You gasped when he squized your ass a little. Your heart beating so fast. Your breath got heavy. You are closing your eyes while biting your lips to keep those moan and not to let out. "You are saying no. But your body saying something else." He said as he kissed down to your neck. You are out of breath now.

He turned you to face him as he saw your red face. He leaned to your eye level making eye contact with you. You saw the lust in his eyes. So much lust. His lusty gaze fall in your lips. You can feel his hot breath on your lips. You are breathing heavily so much. His appearance making you breathless. "Your body saying so much things to me. To do so much things to you. To fuck you. Not just than that but many more sinful things to do to you." You shivered when you listen to his words.

"I want to do so much things to you. To do sinful things to you. To ruin you." His voice making you feel hot. His words making you feel uneasy. You bit your lips to not to whimper. There is one thing between you two now. Silence. He took the chance of the silence as he leaned down to your lips. His lips almost touched yours. But then his phone rang. He sighed as he leaned back and took out his phone from his pocket. You let out a big sigh when he leaned back.

He picked up the call. "What now Hobi hyung?" He said. questioned in a irritated voice. You are looking at him as he talked on his phone. "Okay. I'm coming." He said as your mood got saddened. He cut the call as he looked at you. "I have to go. But don't worry. We will finish what we started." He said as you blushed. He looked at your shy expression as he smiled. He made your chin up as you stared at him.

He leaned as he placed a long peck on your lips. He broke the kiss as he cupped your cheek. You are staring at him in doe eyes. You are looking so innocent to him. "Bye." He said as he smiled, placing a quick peck again on your lips as he left. You were standing there in wide eyes as you caressed your lips with yours thumb. Your heart beating so fast against your chest. Butterflies are in your stomach making you a little ticklish. You are feeling so much things for him. But a question arises in your head. Is he feeling the same thing for me what I'm feeling for him??

Sitting at the bar, staring at those boys and girls grinding against eachother, is not the best thing for you. You looked at your side and saw your friends having fun but you are not. Today is your friend's birthday and you totally forgot about it. She suddenly sent you the location to come for her birthday and the next thing you know she is throwing her birthday party in a bar.

Rich spoiled kids. They should have throw a party in their house or something but no. They are doing it in a party. "You having fun?" The birthday girl asked as you forced a smile. "Let's enjoy!" She screamed as she went to the dance floor. You just smiled. But the smile turn in to frown when you noticed someone. Jimin?? What is he doing?? You were going to call him but stopped. You saw a girl coming towards him as he smiled at her.

The girl went to him as she placed her arms around his neck, crashing her lips on his. Your heart broke when you saw the scene. You stand frozen there watching the scene. After sometime Jimin broke the kiss as he whispered something in her ear. The girl smirked as they vanished away in the crowd. Your heart aching. You can feel some tears in your eyes. Why are you crying Hana?? He is not in relationship with you.

You turned your back as you went to the exit of the bar. Because first of all you don't like clubbing and second the scene of Jimin. You exited the club but someone grab your wrist. You turned back, fully annoyed, ready to attack the person. But you stopped. "Jungkook??" You stared at the person, who is smiling showing his bunny teeths. "Hey Hana." He said, coming closer to you towering over you.

"Hey Jungkook. What are you doing here? Are you with your friends?" You asked as he smiled. "I came with Jimin. I was not interested but he insisted me." He said with a annoyed smile. "Btw why were you in rush?" He asked as your smile dropped. You can't say you saw Jimin with a girl and it broke your heart. "Oh just I don't like partying and my friends forced me. I just don't like these place." You said with a frown on your face.

Jungkook find it adorable. Your way of talking and everything. It's just so cute and beautiful to him. He was smiling like a idiot whole time. But suddenly a idea popped in his mind. "Since we don't like clubbing, let's go somewhere else!" He said as you shake your head. He frowned seeing your expression. "But why not? Let's go." He suddenly started to dragging you as you laughed a little. "Okay okay but where are we going?" You said as you two got near to his car. You two got in the car as he looks at you.

"I don't know but are you hungry??" He asked as you nod. "Then I have a better place in my mind." He said, starting the engine of the car and started to drove. You look outside through the window, seeing the big tall fascinating buildings. But your mind again drifted to Jimin. Why can't you get him out from your mind? What he have in himself that other men don't have? It's annoying you so much. You are falling for him too hard. But Yoona's word rings in your mind. Don't fall for him. But sorry Yoona I'm already falling for him.

Jungkook sense the silence as he looked at you. He noticed that your mind is not here but anywhere else. You are so silence and your mood also so sad. He doubted himself that if he did something wrong or is he forced you to come with him but you are not in mood to come. He tap your shoulder as you got out from your thoughts. "Is something in your mind?" You are looking sad." He said, focusing on the road. "Ohh not. It's just something personal. You don't have to worry." You said, he nods. "But if something bugging you, then feel free to talk with me." He suggested as you smiled. "I'll." You shortly answer, smiling to yourself and tried to get Jimin out from your mind.

"Here we are!" Jungkook said, stopping the car. You looked out through the window. You let out a laugh when you saw the place. "Why are we here?" You said but he looked at you confusingly. "Why?? this place is good! Myeongdong is good! Btw I want to some street food. So i bring you here." He said as you nodded. "So let's go!" He cheered as you smiled at his behaviour. Jungkook is so sweet. Any girl will be fall in love with him easily. This moment is so sweet for him. But you wish to live a moment like this with Jimin...