N I N E

Jimin's pov:

I gave a last thrust as my hips buckled and came. The girl under me shaked really hard as she also came. I get up from the girl and started to get dressed. "Jimin will we do it again?" The girl said covering herself. "Depends." I answered shortly and I'm fully dressed now. I left her house before she asked any further questions.

It's the 4th time in this week I have been fucking around and i like it this way. I fuck girls and left them. I made my way to my car. It's Monday today and I have college and I also fuck the cashier girl who I just met her yesterday. Funny, isn't it?

I snapped out of my thoughts when my phone's ring goes off. I checked the caller and sighed. I swiped the green button. "Speak." I said.

"Yo dude where are you?"

"I'm out for a personal reason." I said as I started to drive making the call on speaker.

"Yeah yeah personal reason. I know you banged a girl and left her."

"You know the reason then why did you called?"

"Just wanted say you already missed 2 classes and come fast if you don't want to miss other classes."

"Aww Hoseok you always worry about me. Thank you." I said teasingly.

"Just shut up and come fast." He said as he cut the call. I let out a little laugh as I focused on the road and sped up my car. Soon I reached uni. My phone vibrates in my pocket. I took out phone and saw a text from Hoseok. Come to cafeteria.

He reached the cafeteria as he saw Hoseok waving his hand. He walked to him and seated himself infront of him. "So how was the girl?" Hoseok stared at him. "Literally bad." Jimin sighed as he started to search something. "What are you searching?" Hoseok asked cheawing his burger. "My daily dose." Jimin shortly replied.

"Please stop smoking. It's not good for your health you know." Hoseok stared at him worringly. "Don't worry about me. Ugh I can't found it. I think I lost at the girls house." Jimin sighed. "Why don't you stop these works?" Hoseok asked. Jimin stoped there what he was doing. He stared at Hoseok. "Why? I like this way." He said emotionless. "You are really emotionless." Hoseok muttered. "Hey i heard you!" Jimin said chuckling as Hoseok just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah Yoona stop that. It's weird." He suddenly heard a familiar voice and looked at the direction where is the voice come from. It's the preety student Hana. Jimin stared at her. She wore a pink skirt and a pink jacket underneath a white t-shirt. "Hey do you know where is Jungkook?" Hoseok asked but he didn't answered him. He just stared at her.

After that night he couldn't stop thinking about her. Her big doe eyes, her swollen lips, the curves of her body. Thinking about it he can feel his member twitch. After that night he got really a hard boner and that night was so stressful for him. "Hey you okay?" Hoseok snapped him out of his thoughts. "Yeah yeah I'm okay." Jimin rolled his eyes. "Staring at your new girl?" Hoseok smirked. "Yeah." Jimin replied as a idea popped in his mind.

He brought his phone out of his pocket and send a little text to her.

-That pink skirt looks sexy on you. He text a short reply and smirked. It's gonna be fun.

Your pov:

You were talking with Yoona when your phone made a ding sound. One notification from a unknown number. I clicked and then saw "That pink skirt looks sexy on you." I frowned and looked around me. Then I catched someone staring at me. It was Jimin. I blushed as I looked away from his stare. Then again my phone made a ding.

-You know I can fuck you right here. But I have to control myself. I even got a boner right now.

I can't imagine. He wrote the things to me. I blushed madly. I closed my phone and squized my face. "Hey what happened? You are suddenly red now?" Yoona asked. "It's nothing." I waved my hands. Again my phone made a ding.

-After class meet me at the parking lot.

I looked at his direction and saw his sexiest smirk. He got from his seat and winked at me as he made his way to the exit. I blushed really hard. I can feel the hot air through my ear. "Yeahh will tell me why are blushing??" Yoona groaned. I unlocked my phone and give to her. She checked and locked my phone as she placed it in the side. "Hana can we exchange our bodies?" Well no.

••••••••••••

After 2 hours of lectures I'm now standing at the parking lot. Yoona already left to home. Because she has to go a date with her handsome boyfriend Kim Seokjin. It's been 15 minutes standing here waiting for Jimin. I checked the time and it's 5:30. I waited more untill I heard a car honk. He is here.

"Hey sorry. I was stuck with some problem." He said as he got out from his car. "No it's not a big deal." I said. "Now sit at the back." He said. "Okay" I shortly replied as I made my way in to the car and seat myself. He also got in to car and started to drive. We got out from our university. "Jimin where are we going?" I asked. "To my home." I looked at the window but we are going on the opposite way. "But-"'I know you will ask it. We are going to my apartment." He said. "Ohh okay."

It's been 30 minutes we are in the car. The car suddenly stopped. I looked at him. "We reached already?" I asked him. "Yeah." He shortly answered and get out from the car. He opened the door for me this time also. I got out from the car as I looked at the tall building infront of me. "Let's go." He take my hand as I went behind him. We reached the elevator as we stepped into it. He tapped the 10th floor button. We soon reached the 10th floor. He take me to his apartment. Now we are infront of his apartment. He unlocked the door and stepped aside to let me in.

I stepped in to his apartment as I stared the living room. Not too fancy but not too classy. I took out my shoes looked over all the area. I heard the door closed sound. But I didn't take my eyes from the living room. Then suddenly I felt a hot breath near my neck. I turned around and saw him. He was really closed to me. I just stared at him in wide eyes. My surroundings suddenly felt hot. He then grabbed my waist as I my chest hitted with his. "You know you are the dinner for me tonight." He said as he placed his plump lips on mine.

A/N:
I'm back finally. Hehehe. I've been busy again with my studies. It's really stressed out me a lot. So I was inactive a lot and next chapter will gonna be so fun. You know what I mean😌. Btw Jimin and Taehyung are finally recovered now. I'm so happy for them. And also the PTD concert in Seoul. I'm really happy although I can't watch it. But The boy's gonna really perform at Seoul after 2 years. I'm so happy for them. Okay I'm gonna stop gere. Gotta go study 😭😭. Bye guy's!!! Stay safe!!!