"It nah go do you nothing enuh, no venom" the tour guide tries to encourage me, but i stand my ground in refusal to even get close to it.

Treyvon laughs at my timidness as the guide places the snake back in its place. We continue our walk along the guided path, passing different reptiles birds and monkeys.

Stopping to take pictures and vlog, I tell Treyvon to follow me to change so we can head to the water fall.

"Tie this please?" I ask Trey holding my hair to the side giving him access to the back if my neck.

He ties my swimsuit top, I thank him stepping away to fix my breasts in the top and tie my cover up on.

His swim shorts blue, matching my bikini as we walk hand in hand out to meet with our tour guide once again.

"You having fun babe?" I ask him, he looks down at me and smiles.

"Yeah, me wah go pan ih zip line over ih falls" he tells me, I nod

"I wish, but your son won't allow me to do anything fun" I say in reference to my growing baby, he chuckles.

"Soon again mami"

****
Why is he so childish?

I stare at the now twenty four year old thin lipped as he laughs at his own actions. He catches wind of my facial expression and doubles over in laughter again.

I roll my eyes pushing him away from me.
It's really not that funny.

"You really vex b?" He asks, his tone amused.
"A joke me did a make" he adds, I hiss.

"Kinda joke that?"

"Babes-"

"Nuh say nothing to me Treyvon, bout mi farid big enough fi land plane pan it" I repeat his words causing him to laugh again, I try and fail miserably to not laugh as his laughter is infectious.

"Don't touch me" I tell him pushing him away as he tries to kiss me.

"You really ago tell me that pan mi birthday b? Jah and mi swear you did love me" he asks sounding hurt, I pout leaning in to kiss his lips.

He rests his hands on my hips, lifting me to place me on a rock before coming between my legs.

I wrap my arms around his shoulders staring down at him. He bites his lip looking off to the side before looking back at me.

"We ago leave from here go a the hotel" i tell him using my palm to caress his cheek and beard, he nods.

"So if you're actually going on the zip line or water hole I think you should do that now because we have to leave really soon" I tell him, he nods moving his face closer to mine. Our lips enterlock as his hands graze my thighs.

After a moment he pulls away and picks me up off the rock placing me back into the water.

Trey's pov
1

:20 p.m.

"Tai"
"No" she says firmly, I hiss my teeth.

"You deven know wah mi did go say"

She gives me a look,"Me nah tell you wah we ago do, stop ask me" her tone displaying her annoyance with my pestering questions.

I sigh dramatically deciding to stop bothering her.
She places her head on my shoulder closing her eyes.

"Sleep ya go sleep b?"I ask her, she shakes her head no.