Chapter 28

Hey my lovely readers. Hope so you're doing well. So I thought about updating another chapter twice in a week. Because I have three weeks vacations from my university because of semester break. So I was thinking,  I should give my story more time. So enjoy:)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__________________________________________

When I was reading the text on device, lucas came in the room. Babe what are doing here? Why aren't you coming downstairs? I quickly throw the device at the back of side table. Umm I just came out of bathroom, I was coming but you came. Okay come let's go downstairs together. Thank god luca's didn't notice. When I reach downstairs with him. Everyone was at the backyard to have bonfire. Umm I don't know we were going to have bonfire. Yeah it was a sudden plan made by camellia. They all want to know you better. Yeah I know very well. Cm'on let's go outside. When we reach outside. Its feel good to have fresh air after so many times. Isabelle come sit with us, Aurora suggested. Yeah sure, I said with a smile. Everyone was eating bbq. So isabelle tell us about yourself, like what you did before coming here? Camelia said to me. you mean before I got kidnapped right? I said sarcastically. Yeah belle tell them about yourself.

Well before coming here. I started the college and I was doing bachelor’s in business because my aim was to open my own business after graduation. I had so many plans. But you know fate had planned something else for me that am facing right now. you can continue your studies from here, there are also good colleges and universities in Colombia and luca can get you in any university you desire. Its not that, you know I got admission in top rank college in Newyork with the help of my good grades. I don't want someone's help to get in good institute, I spat. Isabelle now you have to live here weather you like it or not. Yeah I know very well luca. I said while rolling my yes. Babe be careful, what if your eye balls stuck there. Haha very funny luca. Ok guys calm down.

How about we play truth and dare. Amelia said to lighten everyone's mood. ( ughhh, am seriously frustrated right now. What these people even think. Playing, communicating will make everything good. I mean cm'on. Ughhh I wish I could slap everyone.I said in my mind ) . The bottle start spinning and it stopped on Luca's. Sweat start to form on my head, what if he choose dare? What will I do. A devilish smile formed on his face while he was looking at me. Truth or dare? Eric asked him.

dare!

You know am always up for challenges. Ok I dare you to kiss isabelle in front of everyone. This ass-hat. I glared at him. No thanks Eric, I don't want to kiss him. Luca's stand up from his seat and comes towards me. Hey what are you doing? Why are you coming here? Just wait and watch. After that he kissed me on cheeks. And speak something in my ears. Babe I know how to give you respect. I don't want to do something else with you in public and about kissing you on lips . I can do it, whenever I want in privacy. After that he sit back at his seat.This increase his respect for me. After that bottle start spinning again and stop on Eric,like that we played for like ten minutes and after that the bottle stops on me. Isabelle truth or dare? Aurora asked me.

Truth!

So tell us the best moment of your life. I thought about teasing lucas. So I blunt out. Well when I was back in my state. My ex take me on a beach and we make out there and had a romantic dinner on my birthday ,when I was eighteen. It was the best moment of my life. Everyone was shocked, like they had listen something wrong.

Growl!!!!!!

Huh.......

did you guys hear some animal voice? Uh-no, Eric said. Lucas was fumiing with anger. It looks like he wanted to kill someone. Umm guys I think that's enough for me, I think I should go now. It was nice to meet u guys and after that I run back to my room.

Luca's pov

When isabelle said those things about that fucker, my blood start boiling. I was so mad at her. Even I control my wolf very badly. It looks like, I have to teach her a lesson. The thought of isabelle kissing someone else besides me makes my blood boil. Bro don't mind her. She's just teasing you. Eric I know what I have to do. Why don't we remove Ryan's existence? Hey hey calm down. Your mate is now with you. She's not going anywhere. Don't worry. Anyways cami and eric you're coming to my house after two weeks because some alpha's are coming,  who wants security from our pack. So I want you to be here at time. I will text you the time.