NEW BOOK

Hello, my lovely readers. Hope you all are doing well. I just started writing a new book. ( UNTANGLED OBSESSION ) Go and check out. You're gonna definitely love it....

______________________________________

And here's the description for you guys....

After my little escape plan. I was now sitting in the dimly lit room, while i was bind with fucking ropes around me. Zayn face was contorted into a twisted grin as he gripped my hairs, in a tight grip. With a cruel tug, he forced me to meet his cold, unyielding gaze. Tears streamed down my cheeks, my cries were echoing in the suffocating silence. "Vanessa, darling," Zayn sneered, his voice dripping with malice, "you have a simple choice to make. Marry me willingly, or watch as those you love suffer in unspeakable fates.", relishing the power he held over me. " I have the power to ensure the safety of those you hold dear, but only if you comply." Za-yn, please i beg you. Please let me go. I pleas and my sobs fell on deaf ears as Zayn's laughter, devoid of any humanity, filled the room.

" looks like....il mio bambino (my babe) needs to see what i can do. "Guards remove the curtains from the front of your queen. Now look in front of you ness. If you dare to look away, i will make the scene worse than it is." He said with the smirk on his face. When curtains were removed in front of me. My eye balls came out of their sockets. My jaw dropped. Fear runs down my spine. My heart shattered into a million pieces as i saw my whole freaking family hanging on the wall with chains around their neck, arms, and legs. My cousins, aunts, uncles, and my mom and dad. They all were in front of me in unconscious and bad shape. Guards were around them, pointing their guns towards them. Za-yn! I stuttered.

"Now, now, you have 20 seconds to say yes." If you dont give me an answer, i will shoot one of them. And I am a man of my words. So think twice. Your time starts now, gattina (kitten). " i looked at the view in front of me and was unable to say anything. Before i could say anything. The devil itself speaks, "Your time is up, love," as he said that the sound of bullet echoes in the room. Tears start rolling down my cheeks. Noah!!!!!!! Oh my god, noahhhhh!!!!! ,He fucking shot my cousin in his heart.

Meet Vanessa Stevens, a young, beautiful girl who lives in a small town in America . She's a florist and living her best life with her family members and her best friend. What will happen when she goes on a blind date on behalf of her best friend? What will happen when a devil on earth sets his eyes on Vanessa?

Meet Zayn DiCaprio Malik, a devil itself on earth. In the world, Zayn Malik is the feared mafia leader, striking terror with his name alone. His ruthless demeanour leaves no room for mercy, swiftly eliminating anyone who crosses him. Despite being the hottest and youngest bachelor in the country, he doesn't care about girls. His self-obsession, arrogance, and icy demeanour create an enigmatic aura that captivates and intimidates, making him a force to be reckoned with in both love and danger.

So what will happen when Zayn sets his eyes on Vanessa? How is he going to make her his?

______________________________________

Here's the cover pic