Chapter 42

Isabelle's pov

When i woke up. Luca wasn't in the room as usual. But where could he be? I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to do my daily routine. When i stand in the shower. Thoughts of last night came in my mind. Where i was enjoying my time with his wolf. I love his wolf in his wolf form. But when he takes control of luca. I hate that side of him. His dominant wolf side. "But what if he changed?" No, stop telling me that. Wait, am i talking to myself? Am definitely getting mad. After taking the shower, i dried my hair and wore my outfit. After that, i went out of the bathroom. To my luck room gate was unlock. So i decided to go downstairs to eat something. When i reached downstairs, i noticed luca wasn't there. So i decided to grab something to eat from the kitchen.

"Morning luna,do you want something?"

Yes, can you make coffee for me. " sure luna " After that, i went outside to sit on the dining table. After a few minutes, the chef handed me my coffee. And i started to drink it. I was thinking where luca might be gone. It's early in the morning. A maid was standing near the kitchen, so i decided to ask her. Hey, listen. " yes luna" do you know where your alpha is? "Am sorry, luna, i dont know. May be in the meeting or something else." Okay, fine, you can go. Ughh, what am I going to do here. Am definitely going to be bored here. When i was in my thoughts, luca came from the main gate. " Morning princess." He said while kissing on my forhead. "I didn't know that you would wake up so soon" Morning, i just had a good sleep last night. That's why i wake up early.

" Did my princess have her breakfast?" Uh-yeah. What's wrong with him? Why is he acting so cheesy. I muttered under my breath. " Look, i bought something for you." umm- what? He sat on the chair behind me. "Well, here is it." Luca handed me a box that was packed in gift wrapping. What's inside it? I said while raising my eyebrows. "Well, open it." i place the coffee mug on the table and start unwrapping the box. When i unwrapped it. A box of phones came into my view. Did he just buy me iPhone 14 pro max????? I was in utter shock. What on the earth is happening. Why did he give me a phone? He doesn't trust me. Then why? Thousand thoughts were running into my mind. When luca decided to speak. " Look, babe, i know i have been hard on you. Taking away your life from you. Your study life, your social media life, and all the stuff. But i want to trust you. I want to give you a chance. So i decided to give you a new phone. In it you can know what's going on in the world. You can take pictures, games and whatever you want. A new sim card is inside it, and my mail is attached to it. So whatever you do, i will quickly know it. So dont be oversmart. A tracker is also inside it. Plus, my phone number is also installed in it. So you can call me whenever you need anything. The things you can't do it is that you can't contact anyone from your past, not even your best friend. And i damn sure isabelle, if you dare to do anything behind my back. I will not forgive you. So, if you dare to use social media for the wrong purpose or something. I will quickly know it. It's not a simple iPhone. I have done some customization and installation in it according to me. So be careful. "

I listen to every word that luca has said to me. He decided to trust me, and on top of that, he told me not to contact anyone. Not that i will contact anyone. I didn't remember anyone numbers. So how can i contact them, i mentally role my eyes. But I am glad. He started giving me freedom. And i will make sure to gain his more trust. So that he can allow me to go alone outside or to continue my studies. Because i know very well, I am destined to him and am his soul mate. So i will stay by him. Because I am that kind of person who can't see anyone else to hurm themselves. I already like him. So what's the point of making his or my life a living hell. " What are you thinking, babe? I want answers, " uh- sorry. I was just in my thoughts. "Well then, what did you think?" thanks luca for trusting me. I just don't know what to say. I am shocked. I totally understand your perspective. And i will listen to you. " You promise?" I promise you, luca, and thanks again. I said while giving him a hug. After hugging for like minutes. He pulled apart. "So i want to talk about one more thing." Yes? " Are you done eating? We can talk in the lounge." Yeah, sure.We both went to the lounge and sat on the sofas. So what do you want to talk about? I asked him.