Chapter 21

When we hit the road. Luna wasn't speaking. She was looking outside the mirror. What's wrong with our luna. I don't know when she's going to adapt this life. I decided to break the silence. Isabelle are you going to speak something or are you going to be silent for the whole ride? Uh- what should I speak? Umm we have two hours. We can talk about random stuff. If you will like it. I dont want to talk.

What's wrong with this guy? Why he's bothering me. Weird. Cm'on isabelle I don't wanna die because of this boredom. Don't you love your life? What do you mean? If your psychopath boss know that you're trying to talk to me . He's going to rip your neck. At this he start laughing. Wait you mean luca-oh my gosh. What's so funny that you're laughing. Oh gosh izzy I have a girlfriend. And luca knows her very well. Am loyal to luca and am like a brother to him. So he's not gonna kill me.

Oh!

I don't wanna talk about anything and am not gonna talk to that person who kidnapped me and make me hostage at his boss house . Oh cm'on . It was boss order's , i wish things could be different. Am sorry about that. Am not a bad person.  Yeah yeah keep telling yourself. Cm'on izzy i don't want to die from boredom. Ugh this guy is so irritating.

Ok what do you want to talk about. Yayyy finally! I rolled my eyes on his reaction. So izzy are you enjoying here? What do you think? If you were kidnapped by a psychopath, and kept against your will, you will enjoy it or not? Tell me. At this he shut his mouth.  Good I think you already know the answer. I then face the mirror. Isabelle your point is valid. But now you're here , why don't you adjust yourself here. Luca isn't a bad guy , If you get to know him.
He's madly in love with you. One day you're gonna understand it. Oh please love love love. Am sick of it. No-one can love anyone at first sight and if he love me according to you. He has good way to show it by kidnapping me. And torture me.

Well he tortured you because you tried to escape many times and don't use this torture word. We both know very well he can't even lay a hand on you.

Whatever!

Silly he loves you. Just give him a chance. Am never gonna think about it. Gosh you're more stubborn than my girlfriend. Haha whatever you think. Am never going to give him a chance. You know eric?

What?

Well you know the reason behind why I leave my parents? Umm no. Well lemme tell you. My parents were spoil rich bitches. They only want me to drop my education and want me to married someone rich of their choice. I escape from their but now am stuck with your mf boss. Am stuck to live my life with that person whom I don't love. There was complete silence. Eric didn't say anything.

Now if you don't wanna talk about anything else. I think we should stop talking. Geez calm down women. So tell me about your girlfriend. Well she's the best thing happened to me. I freaking love her. We are madly in love with each other. Oh wow ! So why don't you marry her? Well in our pack, we don't marry.  It's the bond for life time. What do you mean? Uh-i mean in our family marriage isn't a tradition. But if my girl want it. I will definitely arrange the function.  Awww she's definitely a lucky girl. I said with a wide smile.

Trust me isabelle you're also the lucky one. Not again Eric. During the ride we talked about random stuff and for the first time during this month. I laugh and enjoy talking to someone. Gosh I miss these days. I wish Eric , things were different but fate has decided something different for me in the plate. Izzy things will be back to normal , if you will.... yeah yeah I know what you're going to say , Accept your psychopath boss and that's never going to happen. After two hours of driving we reach the Jessica apartment aka both of our apartment that's technically is Jessica now. (I don't know why am nervous. I think the fact is that... that asshole killed Jessica cat. He also stoled me from Jessica. Idk how to react in front of her. God have mercy on me. )