Chapter 8

Eric's Perspective

As Cami and I entered the party, the scene was quite appalling. The pervasive stench of alcohol filled the air, and teenagers were scattered around, engaged in various activities—kissing, dancing, and drinking. "Wow, I've never been to a human party," Cami remarked. "Well, you're here now," I chuckled. (Cami is like a sister to Luca and me; we're very close to each other.) "Okay, so where's that Ryan guy? I want to start our mission."Calm your hormones, woman," I advised, and she rolled her eyes. "I think our Luna isn't here yet. Let's grab our drinks. We'll start the mission when she arrives."Okay, let's go," I agreed, and we made our way to the kitchen to grab some drinks. Cami and I drank a lot; we wolves have a higher alcohol tolerance than humans.

"Listen, Cami, I think we should start our mission. We'll stick to Luca's plan, alright?" she asked me. "We're not going to change it; we're just getting started. But let me remind you, our Luna is human. So, be careful and control your anger around her."What, a human being?"Yeah, whatever. Mates are mates. The Moon Goddess destined them. So, who am I to say anything?"Good. Now, go say hello to that Ryan guy, if you know what I mean," I said to her with a smirk on my face.

"Well, okay, here goes nothing."

"Hey, handsome. How are you?" (No doubt, he's hot. Before coming here, I thought he might be an ugly person, but oh boy, I was wrong.)

"Now, I want to spend the night with him," my wolf Nat said to me. "Calm down, wolfie. We didn't find our mate, so I could do whatever I wanted.

"Hey, gorgeous." (What an ass-hat. She has a girlfriend, and he's flirting with me. I think Luna doesn't know that her boyfriend is a dickhead. She'll thank us one day.) "Wanna get a drink with me?" He looked around and then said, "Umm, yeah, sure. Anyone would be stupid to neglect a drink with a beauty like you."

"I told you."

But still, we'll have a little fun with him," I said to my wolf. So, I grabbed his hand and took him to the kitchen, where Eric was staring at us with a drink in his hand. Ryan started drinking. "So, what's your name, handsome?" "My name is Ryan...gorgeous. What's yours?" "Camellia, but everyone calls me Cami." "Oh, nice name."

"So, do you have a girlfriend? A guy like you must definitely have a girlfriend." "Umm, nah, I prefer to be single." (What an asshole!) "Oh, okay. Luna's here. Eric, mind-link me." I looked around the room and saw two beautiful girls standing at the door. "Which one?" I mind-linked Eric. "The one who's wearing the black dress." "Wow, she's beautiful. Luca's lucky though."

"Yeah!"

Eric mind-linked back.

"Hey, Earth to Camellia," Ryan said to me. "Oh, umm, sorry, I just zoned out. It's my habit." "Well, okay." Suddenly, Ryan's attention turned to the door. "Umm, Camellia, I have to go. Let's meet later."

"Yeah, sure," I said with a wide smile on my face.

Then I went to Eric. "I can't believe it. He's totally an ass. I think he's cheating on our Luna with many girls and pretending to be innocent in front of her. She will definitely thank us for saving her heart from that ass." "Yeah, she will. Now, let's go and keep an eye on our Luna, Isabelle."

"Okay, Eric."

After an hour, we started our main plan. We gathered together and started playing the game. When I gave a dare to Ryan, Luna was fuming with anger. Then I teased her, "We're not in high school; get a life. We're in college." (Take him with you; I don't want to stay here any longer. The sooner we finish, the better.) I mind-linked Cami. When Cami took him with her, Luna seemed disappointed and angry. I mind-linked Cami. "Just wait and watch. What am I going to do now?"

I went to a room with Ryan and started kissing him, running my hand through his hair. He was too drunk to notice, but oh well, he's probably a cheater, I thought. Ryan grabbed me by my waist to close the distance between us and started groping me. When I saw Luna standing at the door, I started moaning and tightened my grip on Ryan's hair. Then Ryan groaned, and I could see Luna crying.

"Poor Luna."

Lucas isn't doing well. He could make her fall in love with him in a different way, but his possessive behavior, lol. I mind-linked Eric that she's leaving, and he should follow her.

Isabelle's Perspective

"Who's there?" I yelled.

I turned around and saw a guy. Wait, isn't he the same guy who was at that party? "Oh, you scared me. What are you doing there? Shouldn't you be at the party?" I asked him, but he didn't reply to any of my questions.

Instead, he said, "You're coming with me, Lu...Izzy."

"Wait, what? Why would I go with you? Are you nuts or what?" I exclaimed.

"Izzy, you're coming whether you like it or not."

"Holy crap, what's going on?"

There's no one who can help me. What should I do? I started panicking, so I did the first thing that came to my mind and started running in the opposite direction.

Eric perspective

"Oh, fuck! Not again!"

"She ran away," I mind-linked Cami while I was chasing her. "Asshole, what are you doing? Chase her. Lucas is going to kill us if we don't have her." "That's what I'm doing," I said to Cami. By following her scent, it led me to a dark alley where she was catching her breath.

"Are you going to run away from me again?"

"What do you want from me?" she said.

"Come with me. I'm not here to cause any harm. Just come with me." "No, I'm not coming. If you come near me, I'll kick your ass," she threatened. I started laughing. "Our Luna thinks she can hurt us." When I saw Cami behind her, she put a piece of cloth near her nose filled with chloroform. Izzy tried to remove Cami's hands from her face but suddenly fell onto the road.

"Finally, the chemical started working," Cami said to me.

"What are you doing here? You should be with that guy."Oh well, he was drunk. After the kiss, I punched him, and he  blacked out ."

What?

If someone finds out what we will do?"It's not our problem, and I didn't punch him too hard that will cause a mark on his body."

Let's go!

"Alpha, we're coming."

We have her!
__________________________________________

What's going to happen when izzy will wake up ? Luca's mission was finally accomplished. Now, how he's going to convince isabelle to stay with him.

Read more to find out.♡

Hello readers. Please vote and do comments.  Please:)