Chapter 29

At pack house

Katherine come to my room, I said to one of my trusted omega through mindlink. Coming ma'am. After a few minutes......can I come in my lady? Yeah, you can. Listen, Katherine, I have a proposition for you. You're my trusted maid. So that's why I chose you for this work. But listen to me. Don't let anyone know about it, especially your alpha. My lady, you can trust me. Now listen, all you have to do is to go to your alpha's house and open one of the ground floor windows. Ma'am why the windows are closed their? Don't ask me that much question's. Due to the rouges, the security is tight there. I make an excuse. Because I don't want an omega to know about that shit of the luca's mate. My lady, if security is tight there, how am I going inside? Well, I will bake a cake for the guards and one for the alpha , all you have to give them to the guards. And they will let you in. Okay ma'am. And listen if you will do your work properly. I will give a good amount of money. Now go. The things I have to do for lucas. After a week, that mutt will be out of his life and we will live happily.

Isabelle pov........

The last few days have been boring to me. I have nothing to do. After the incident, that happens in the mall. Luca's told her sister to stay at his family house for a few days. And he's also busy in his meetings. Am alone and bored. Aurora comes to meet me daily. I appreciate her efforts. She's the the only person to whom I am close. The truth is that I am starting to miss lucas attention. I miss the time that he spent with me. Great, I am falling for his charms and that's not a good sign. When I was having lunch alone in the dining room. I noticed luca's was going towards his office. So the first thing that came to my mind was that I stood up from my chair and walked towards him, and grabbed his hand.

Luca's pov......

The past few days had been very busy for me. Rouges start to attack on different packs borders. I was sorting out these issues. On all days, different meetings were happening with different pack alphas. My aim was to keep my people and my mate safe. In past days, I  had a burden on me. Being the king of all werewolves, my responsibilities are much higher than other alpha's. Today When I was going to my office. Suddenly, someone's garb my hand. And I instantly knew it that it was my mate due to her scent flourshing around me. I was stunned by her sudden behaviour. So I turned around to see my beautiful mate. She was looking at me with her beautiful eyes. She didn't say a thing to me. So I decided to break the silence.

Yes, kitten?

Do you want something. Am kind of bored. She said innocently while trying to remove her hands from mine. So I didn't let this opportunity go from my hand. And I grip her hand tightly. And may i ask? why are you bored. Actually, there's nothing to do. Aurora is also gone. And you are busy in meetings. Babe, I am so sorry that I am not giving you proper time. ( It's true that I am not giving her time. Due to the border checking, meetings, trainings and other stuff. Am not giving her proper time. When I came back to the room, She's sleep for good. All I do is stare at her and give her a kiss on the forehead. We aren't having dinner, lunch together.) I don't need your time. She said with a sass. Cm'on, don't make a fuss about it.

Today, we will have dinner together and will watch Netflix and chill. I said while putting a strand of her hair from her face. Now be my girl and give me a kiss. No kiss for you. Oh, I know very well. You're not going to give me any kiss. So I will take it by myself. I When I was about to speak. Lucas grabbed my face gently and kissed me on my lips. Sparks were everywhere. It was a wholesome level. I just love it when he kisses me. It's a different kind of feeling that I can't express. After a few minutes, he broke the kiss. See you tonight, baby.

After that, he went towards his office. I was stunned. After the kiss, I put my hand on my lips that were swallowed due to the kiss. Fuck! Why am feeling like that. That's totally wrong. Why am  starting to like him? Am in a deep shit.