Chapter 38

Luca pov

When i came into the room, Isabelle wasn't in the room. The shower was running in the bathroom. I guess she's having a shower. So i decided to wait for her. I sit on the couch and start browsing on my phone. It's been fifteen minutes, and she's not out yet. after for like one hour. She came outside. Towel was wrapped in her hair.

What took you so long, kitten?

"Uh- i just feel like having a long shower and nothing else." Are you sure? Uh- yeah. I decided to go closer to her. When i grab her hands. Her temperature wasn't normal. Why is her body so hot? Why is she not at normal temperature?

"Uh- luca, your eyes."

What?

Zydus, control yourself. Wtf is wrong with you. Luca, our mate, is making me lose control. Oh, cm'on! I also noticed that her scent was also different. And that's distracting me and my wolf. I was controlling myself so as not to lose control. Kitten, you're coming to the doctor with me. "No, I am not." Stop arguing with me and do as i say. Look, i guess i have a high temperature.  I will take medicines. If  you dont see any changes, then i will go with you, i frowned.

Fine!

Have some rest and take medicines. I have to go to the office. And dont dare to do anything behind my back. After that, i kissed her on her forhead. By touching her. I can feel my wolf howling behind my head. Zydus enough, why are you behaving like that. I said while rolling my eyes. I went to my pack office to do some work. Today, there was a lot of work to do.

After one hour

When i was working, i heard a mindlink from my sister.

" Brother, you have to come back, luna is in heat."

What?

Can you repeat it again?

"Bring your ass back. Your mate needs you. She's in intense pain. Only you can help her."

She mindlink me. Am i hearing right or not? Did she say my mate is in heat? When my wolf hears it. He automatically takes control. "Luca, we have to go." I quickly shifted into my wolf and ran towards my house. All the time, i was thinking about how it's possible. She's a human. Heat can't happen to humans. What's the logic behind it. When a wolf gets in heat, they get horny for their mates. Their scents change that even unmated males and females attract each other. So if they didn't mark each other, Things could get worse. The thought of male warriors in my house.

Fuckkk!

I can't let anyone near What's mine.

Growl!!!!

She's mine. No one can go closer to her. I ran as fast as i could. And shifted in front of my penthouse. " Warriors, you all are dismissed for today." My wolf was still on edge. They bowed down to me and went towards the pack house. I get inside the penthouse.

"Where's my mate?" I shouted.

Brother, she's in your room lying on your bed. Tell everyone to come tomorrow.

Yes, alpha!

I run towards my room. Because i was too eager to see my belle.

Isabelle pov

After lying in an ice bath for like three hours. And having three to five paracetamol. I decided to lay down on bed. I feel like I am going to die due to this pain and heat. I asked aurora, but she told me that Luca is coming for my help. But how can he help me. Idk, may be its a wolf thing or what? But all i need is luca right now. I need him. I want to feel him. Idk why I am horny about him. After a few minutes, when i was on my bed only in my bra and underwear. Luca's came inside the room. His eye colour was pitch black. I can see. He's trying to control himself. But i want him right now. The urge to have him getting worse.

" Mine!!!!!" Luca growled.

That was hot. Wait, what did i just say? Okay, I am definitely getting mad. " Belle, are you okay?" Are you feeling better? When luca came towards me . The burning gets worse. Ahhh, Lu-luca, help me. What's happening to me. Tears start rolling down my eyes. Babe, you're in heat. What he-at? I stuttered. I will explain it to you later.

"The only thing that can help you is to complete the mate bond."

We have to complete the mate bond izzy. Otherwise, the pain will not be gone. Mating is the only process. If you dont want it. The pain and heat intensity will take three weeks to go. What three weeks? I can't bear it, luca. Please help me, whatever it takes. Kitten, i just dont want to hurt you. Oh, just shut up. Otherwise i will reject your fucking ass, I groaned.

Before i could say anything else. Luca jumped on me and smashed his lips on mine. He was kissing me with such intensity. Every time, his kiss was soft and gentle type. But this time, it was full of dominance and eagerness that i completely lost in it. I give him quick access in my mouth. This kiss was beyond perfection. Our moaning sound was echoing in the room. As luca was on top of me, i could feel bulged in his pants. I can feel my cheeks getting red due to this. After kissing me, luca moves towards my neck. He started kissing my neck. I was a moaning mess. He was kissing and sucking on my neck. Mmm- luca, when he was kissing my neck. He suddenly stops at a certain stop. Luca looks at me with his beautiful blue orbs.

" Kitten, i have to mark you."

Go ahead, i trust you. That was all i just said. "It will hurt you a little bit at first, but after the pain, pleasure will take over."

Ok

i said with a weak smile. This was the only thing that luca needed. He starts kissing on the certain support. I always had fear of being marked or completing the mate bond. I wanted to wait for a good time. But i guess fate has different plans for me. His mouth was exploring my neck. He was sucking, licking on a certain spot. And i was shamelessly enjoying it. Suddenly, i feel a sharp pain in my neck. He digs his teeth in a certain spot on my neck. Like he said, it was painful at first, but after that, pleasure took over. That had me moaning louder than ever. Luca looked at me with a smirk on his face. I was blushing like a tomato.

"Beautiful" was all just he said.

He started licking the blood that was on my neck due to the mark. After the mark, i can feel the heat in my body getting better than before.

" Babe, we can stop if you want." dont stop, luca. I want you to love me. Did i really say that? At this, his eyes got pitch black. Stop me if i cause you any pain. Before i could say anything, Luca undone the clasp of my bra and threw it on the side of the bed and left me only in my underwear. Hey! I quickly put my hands on my bare chest to cover it from him. But he had different plans.

" Don't cover it. Those are mine."

He grabbed both hands and pulled them on the top of my head. I moaned out louder when i felt his hand cupping one of my boob. Fuck luca, luca took my left side nipple in his mouth and started sucking it fastly. His tongue was working on my nipples properly. He was sucking and licking it. I was a moaning mess. Mmm- luca, i was moving alot under him. After giving my both boobs an equal treatment.  He starts trailing kisses on my neck again, leaving hickeys on it. My nipples were all sore from his touch. After trailing the kisses on the neck, He starts kissing on my bare stomach. I was in heaven. That was the best feeling i ever had. After luca took his time on my upper body. He starts removing his shirt and pent.

Fuck! He's looking sexyyy af.

Am completely drooling over him.

" Like what you see kitten? He said while chuckling. " Oh cm'on, i said while rolling my eyes.

"Now let me treat you like a queen, my dear mate," when he said that. I can feel myself getting more wet. This night was the best night of my life. Today, we both made love with each other . I lay on the bed exhausted. After that, he kissed me on forhead.

I love you, babe. Sleep well.

That was all i just heard.

__________________________________________

So, luca and isabelle finally completed their mate bond. Luca has finally marked izzy. What will happen now? Is everything going to be good between them or not?

Read more to find out ♡

Also, do votes and comments

Guys, it was my first time writing a smut, and idk how it is. Well, anyways, stay tuned.