Chapter 12

Lucas's Perspective

During the flight, my eyes were fixated on Izzy. God, she's beautiful and innocent. I guess the statement is true, "good things take time." The moon goddess gifted me with a good one. But she's feisty. One day, she will fall in love with me. I'm going to treat her like a queen. It's been five hours since we started travelling. I also slept during the flight, but when I woke up, Izzy was still sleeping. I guess she's really tired from all that stuff. After two hours, we're going to arrive, so I'll wake Izzy up when we land.

"Eric, wake up!"

"Luca, let me sleep. You've slept enough. Now, mindlink someone from the pack to get things ready at my house. I want everything perfect for my mate."

"Luca, don't worry. Everything will be perfect. Our Luna will definitely like it. Now, let me sleep."

"Yeah, yeah, sleep. When we reach, you and I have tons of work to do."

After two hours, our plane lands. Eric and Amelia were out of the plane, discussing something. So, I decided I should wake up my mate. I miss her voice.

Isabelle's Perspective

"Izzy, wake up! We're here."

"Mmmm, let me sleep."

"Baby, you can sleep more when we reach home."

When he said the word "baby," it gave me goosebumps. I was half asleep, but I could still hear everything.

"God, please let this be a dream. I must be sleeping in my apartment, and Jess will come into my room. Please, God, let it be a dream."

I open my eyes slowly and see a handsome face looking at me with his wide eyes.

"Izzy, you're awake. Let's go."

"Oh, it's not a dream. I'm really kidnapped. Now, tears are not running down my eyes. Because of crying too much, my eyes are dry. I guess it's my fate."

I start following Luca. "Welcome to Colombia."

"Are you serious? I don't give a damn," I said while rolling my eyes.

"Whatever, let's go." He grabs my hand and pulls me towards the car. Luca opens the passenger side door for me. He's a gentleman, I can say, but he's still my kidnapper. He starts the engine, and his eyes are on the road.

"Luca, what are you? Like, are you some sort of gangster or a businessman?"

He starts laughing. "What are you laughing at?"

"Oh no, Isabelle, I am not a gangster. You can say, umm, I am a businessman. I have many businesses that make me super rich."

"Oh, okay."

"Yes, any questions?"

"I want to make contact with my best friend."

"No!"

"But why not?"

"She's the only one I have besides my parents who don't give a shit about me. I can see pain in my mate's eyes. Let her talk. She's here with us. She's not going anywhere. We have done many things to her. I just don't want her to cry anymore."