chapter 22

You're dead to everyone.

Wow wow wow what do you mean by that? Did you hit your head at the meeting or what? I was curious to know what he want to say, but he wasn't saying anything. Now listen to me very carefully. I was working on this from few days. I removed your identity from this world. All your education history from where you studied,  your all medical history, where you live, whose your parents were. I removed each and everything. Now no one will knew about your existence. Everyone will think you're dead. You don't exist in this world. After listening luca words. Colour from my face drained. His words hit me like someone just slap me. Are you serious? Tell me its a joke. I said while grabbing his shirt collar.  Luca tell me its joke. You're joking na ik you're joking .

I said while standing up from his lap. This time he didn't stopped me. Do I look like I was joking? The look on his face was serious. That's  only means he's telling truth. Tears start forming in my eyes. How could you, how could you luca?  You're just a heartless monster. You don't have a heart. But you know what?

What?

He asked me. My parents know about my existence, my friend Jessica know about my existence.  Do whatever the hell you want. No one will think that am dead ,or not exist.  Izzy izzy izzy , you're so innocent.  You know I prefer my plan to be perfect.  He said while standing. First about your parents. They were easy to tame. By throwing some amount of money. They agree on my term conditions. They don't care about you. They just want money. ( I kept silence because I knew it my parents were selfish bitches that only want money.  They don't care about me. But by listening it from his mouth.  I felt disgusting that my parents didn't love me. This time I feel it.)

And for your friend. She will not recognize you. No matter how hard you tried. What do mean?????? What you did to her ! You asshole. Well I didn't do anything . She's safe and sound. I promise you. ( I don't want to tell her that. I hire a vampire to compell her friend. Well who cares.  I just want her for myself ) and and and. Now what???? If you even try to run again after all these things. And you approach someone for help. They will get you back to me. Because all police departments know that you belong to me and you have mental issues. He said with a nasty smirk on his face. What the fuckkkk.  That's it. It was the last straw. This mf. My blood was boiling with anger. I dont even think for a second what I was about to do. I slap luca. The smirk from his face replaced with anger. I can clearly see the anger in his eyes. Oh fuck! Ik am going to regret this so I run towards the room and lock it.

Isabelle come back here. You're gonna regret it. Come back here. That was hot my wolf said to me. Our mate is the dominant one. Yeah but she can't disrespect us. We are the king of werewolves.  Oh cm'on luca , she's our mate.  She can do whatever the hell she want. And if you were in her place. You also do the same thing. So give her sometime. You're right zydus.. I went towards my room and it was lock. Izzy babe open the door. No am not going to open it. You will hurt me. This shattered my heart that she think I will hurt her. I can't never hurt you isabelle.  You're my whole world. He said from the other side of door. Idc luca. Am not going to listen you. Now go. Ok so listen am giving you space. But get ready and pack your things . We are living tonight and after that he go back. I sit on the bed and was thinking. How can be someone so cruel. Am upset on the fact that my parents are so selfish.  They are rich , but how can someone deny a good amount of money. Ughhh I was so frustrated.  Idk why am getting irritated on this.

When I was in my thoughts I feel wetness under my legs. I went towards the bathroom. And blood was dripping.  Fuckkkk why my life is so complicated. Not periods at this situation. I search in wardrobe, bathroom cabins. But there were no tampons nor pads. Fuck my life.  I think I should go downstairs. So that I can find any maid who can help me with the accessories. I open the door and went downstairs where luca was doing paper work in lounge. What are you doing outside the room isabelle? He said while doing his work. Wait how did you know am here? I can feel your presence here babe. Yeah yeah ik. So what are you doing downstairs.  Umm where are all the Maids. They are outside I guess. I want something from them. Can you ask one of them to come in my room. He removed the glasses and look towards me. What you want izzy? Look am not gonna tell you.