Chapter 36

Luca pov

When we enter the forest. I was kinda nervous about the things that i had planned for her. I left all the things on my delta. But i dont know what he had done their. I just gave him the idea, the rest of the work was on him. When we were half the way towards our destination. I told her to close her eyes. She did the thing, i told her. I grab her hand so that she can't fall. When we reach our destination, isabelle removes her hands. She was looking in an awwe. I bet, sure, she likes it." It's beautiful luca " glad to hear that you like it. I told her to sit. So that i can cook for her peacefully. I start removing my shirt. I can feel my mate getting nervous. Relax kitten, I am just going to cook for you. Really? Yes, anything for my babe.

When i start cooking, i can feel my mate staring at me. Kitten, i can feel you staring at me. You can have a picture of me, it will last longer. " Oh please, i had seen more handsome man than you in my life." Growl. When she said those things. I can feel my wolf getting on the surface. How dare her to say things like that in front of me. Oh,big bad alpha is getting jealous. She said with a smirk on her face. Kitten, you're gonna regret. After that , she ran towards the lake. During the meal, isabelle was enjoying it. Luca, it's delicious, can you cook for me at home also. She said. Sure thing, kitten. I was happy that my mate loved it. After the meal. We both sat, and i decided to sing songs for her. When i was singing the song, i was looking at my mate.

The satisfying look on her face makes my date successful. When i was done singing, isabelle suddenly hugged me. I was shocked by the sudden reaction. It was the first time she expressed her feelings with me. Am glad she's making progress. Zydus was also happy that our mate is getting better with us. I was thanking Moon Goddess for this change. Belle, anything for you. After giving her a gift, We both sat there for a few minutes and went our way home. When we were on our way to home. I told her, "It's time for my dessert."  I can feel her getting nervous again. " Are we going to get ice cream or what? " she asked me. I start laughing. My mate is so innocent. Am definitely lucky to have her. No kitten, I am talking about my dessert that you're going to give me. I said while chuckling. I dont think so, I am going to give you something. She said with nervousness in her voice. Keep your sweet mouth shut, and let's go kitten. When she was about to speak again. I carry her on my shoulders. She started shouting. Keep quiet babe, i said while squeezing her hips. Let's go kitten.

When we reached the the house. I carry her upstairs to my room. I pulled her into my arms and started kissing her. I planted my lips on her soft ones. Fuck, this gorgeous women is all mine. I wanted to mark her to cherish every moment with her. But i know, i have to wait. Without breaking the kiss, i start walking to the other side of room and push her on the wall. And let her legs wrap around my waist. The way our lips were molding with eachother was at another level. She was moaning, one of her hand was on my hairs and other was around my neck. fuck babe. I can feel my dick getting hardened. Her sweet voices were sending tingles in my body. I can feel my wolf taking over, but i controlled him. During the kiss, i trailed my hands down towards her hips and squeezed them a little bit. She decided to break the kiss. I can feel she's getting embarrassed. Her cheeks were red like tomato. Her lips were all swelled with the kiss. When she touched her lips. What happened kitten, i said with a smirk on my face. Now put me down, luca. Who said I am done with you, kitten? I said while chuckling. Wha-what do you mean.

I lay her gently on the bed and smash my lips with her again. I pinned her both hands on the top of her head. And start kissing her with possessivness. Our moaning sounds were echoing in the room. After the kiss, i start trailing kisses down her neck. Fuck luca. When, i was kissing on her neck. She moaned my name loudly. I think i had found her sweet spot. I can't never tired from this women. Luca, i want you right now. Did i hear right? I look towards my mate. Say again kitten. I want you luca. I can feel how wet you're for me kitten. I cant wait to make you mine. But i dont want to hurt you. Oh shutup, dont you understand what am saying. She said in a frustrated tone. Woah kitten, i haven't seen your this side. I was waiting for this long. Let me treat you like a queen, my dear mate. I said with a devilish smirk.