Chapter 33

It's been three weeks. I am locked in a basement. am stuck here alone. there's only a bed, a fan, and a bathroom that servants use. that asshat locked me in the basement. how dared him.

flashback.....

i guess you have to learn it in a hard way. you will regret it. when luca went outside the room. i thought he just went to do his work. but oh boy, i was wrong. After half an hour, he came back. Let's go! am not going anywhere with you. don't fucking test my patience. he start draging me outside the room. hey, what are you doing? leave my hand. he didn't listened to me. After walking for two to three minutes. we stop at the front of the door. luca opened the door. stairs were going down. why are we going in basement? you will see. come. that's your new room from now onwards. what do you mean by that? you know i cant lay a finger on you. but i can set your mind by teaching you a good lesson. But here's nothing. no clock, no window, nothing at all. you should thank me enough that am giving you bed for sleep and meal to survive here. now stuck here, untill you know how to behave properly with me. After that, he was about to go outside the basement, but i quickly grab his hand. luca please dont leave me here. leave my hand izzy. you should think twice before. now enjoy your punishment, and you should be thankful enough that I am going easy on you. after that, he left me alone in the basement.

flashback ended.

am disturbed here. he got, what he wanted. my mind isn't at ease. no human interaction here, a maid comes, gives me meal and went outside. when i try to talk to her, she placed the meal on the table and went outside. luca never came back from that day. i miss his stupid face. I think i had learnt my lesson. ughh, i think i should ask maid tomorrow to bring luca here. i will do anything in my power to leave this basement and with that thoughts of leaving, i drift to sleep.

luca's perspective....

Its been three weeks since i had lock isabelle in the basement. there's no air-conditioner, no clock and nothing else. idk how she's surviving there. she's stubborn as hell. zydus is also mad at me for locking our mate but she has to learn her lesson. she can't behave like that , I am waiting for the time, when she will submit to me. anyone could go mad to live like that. but here's my mate. she's so stubborn. knock knock. come in.

alpha....yes speak!

luna wants to talk to you. okay! you can go. finally, zydus, it seems like she came back to her senses. dont talk to me, luca. you're a stupid human. zydus cm'on i know you miss her. i also miss her. but we have to teach her a lesson. we can't let her do whatever she wants. your way of teaching is wrong. if my way of teaching is wrong, then dont argue with me on full moon. then you will know, am wrong or her. fine, if something went wrong with her. am not going to talk with you, luca. zydus, trust me, okay? nothing is going to happen.

At morning time.....

when i wake up, sun rays are all over in the room. i was completely in sweat. i miss taking a shower in that luxury jail. god, why is my fate design like that. i was thinking about my whole life when a maid came into the room. luna, your meal. and again, like every day, she handed me the meal and was about to leave the basement. hey, listen, i know you dont want to talk, but could you please let luca know that i want to talk to him. sure, luna, i will let Alpha know, and after that, she exited the room. great now this bitch is talking, i said while rolling my eyes. i think i should eat my meal, till luca cames. After half hour....when i was in my thoughts, i heard the sound of lock clicking and i saw the most handsome man in front of me.

luca was looking handsome in ripped jeans and black shirt. and i was looking like a shit. his scent automatically spread in the room. idk why i inhale it, but it calms me. He was staring at me with his beautiful blue eyes. idk why tears form in my eyes. is it because of a lack of interaction of humans? or it's because i miss luca? i dont fucking know whats the reason behind it. he start taking steps towards me. And i look down towards the floor. i cant even maintain eye contact with him. this is what he wants and he's successful in his mission. he grab my hands and make me look into his eyes. His touch send spark to my body. i think i miss him touching me. tf what's wrong with you isabelle, i said to myself. Look at me! A shiver ran down my spine, when he ordered me to look at him. i slowly lift my face up and look into his blue eyes.

luca's perspective.....

When i entered the basement, there was suffocation and heat all around. all i was thinking about was how isabelle had survived here. My mate scent was all around in the room. god, i miss her scent, i missed touching her, and i missed spending time with her. when i entered the room, my mate was sitting at the edge of the bed. when she noticed me that I was in the room, She looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes. She was not the girl. I met. She's getting weak. although i was giving her a proper diet. but i guess the reason behind her condition is the environment around here. you're a piece of shit luca. my wolf said to me. look at her, she's crying, and that's all because of you. she should be in our arms, and we love her, not locking her in a damn basement. now look what you did. she's not even looking at you. that's what you want? our mate submits to us. zydus words weren't helping. am feeling regret. he's right, I am the cause of her condition. if i want to teach her a lesson, then i should find a good way instead of locking her.

i take steps towards her small frame and grab her hands gently. she wasn't looking at me. so i ordered her to look at me. when she lifts her face up. eye bags and tears were under her eyes. she looks weak. Fuck luca, what you did? yes luca, what you did. thats not the time zydus. Isabelle? ye-yes, she stuttered. lu-luca, a-am so so-rry. i wi-ll not do an-ything li-ke tha-t again. please don't leave me her-e. she start stuttering. Babe calm down, am here. no please, dont leave me. look at her asshole, she's in that state because of you. cm'on lets go sit in the room. she didn't said anything. she was only crying. When we enter the room, i make her sit on the bed and went towards the wardrobe to bring her some clothes. lu-luca can you turn off the Ac. its cold here. although the temperature was normal in the room. okay babe, dont worry you will get used to it. after turning off the Ac. i handed her the towel and clothes. here take this and have shower. go, freshen up. i will wait for you here. After that isabelle went to take shower.

Isabelle perspective.....

While having the shower. i was thinking , its been 3 weeks, since i haven't taken a proper bath. Idk what's happening with me. sudden change of environment is making me looose control. am feeling really nervous around everything. After having a good bath. i wear the clothes that luca has given me. i have change my clothes after three freaking weeks. it feels so good after having the shower. when i exit the bathroom. luca was waiting for me. you're back babe, come here. i did what he told me. When i came closer to him. he suddenly pulled me in a kiss. i was shocked by his sudden reaction. i was in clouds. god i missed his touch. these three weeks has been torture for me. i fucking miss his touch. idk why, its a mate bond or what. but am craving him. idk whats came to my mind. i broke the kiss and said the most unwanted thing to luca. lu-luca, i want you to take me right here now. i want you to complete mate bond or whatever you call it.

I was shocked by the sudden reaction of isabelle. Am i hearing right or what? i have been waiting for this moment for a long time. But it's not the right time. She's not in her right state of her mind. Babe, as much i want to make love to you. but it's not the right time. you're not at your right state. let's talk about something, shall we. i was way too embarrassed. like why i asked him about such things.I'mm stupid to think like that. why would he want to have sex with me. he has gorgeous girls here with perfect figures. great isabelle, now deal with these negative things. i tried to change the topic by asking him what he wanted to talk about? isabelle,i think you have learned your lesson. so be careful next time. to be honest, kitten , i dont want to do this shit with you. All i just want to treat you like a queen and to give you freedom and everything a girl desires. but you have to give me a chance for all of these things.

idk how to react on all those things. he locked me, he made me dead in front of the whole world, and he removed my existence. he stole my life from me. he hurt my best friend and my ex, and he kidnapped me and many more. My life was blessed full before this werewolf came in my life. i dont have any choice. if i want to bring lights back in my life, I want to enjoy my life. i have to think about his offer. so i said, the most unexpected thing to him. i will think about your offer, luca.....Thats all, i want my girl. He said while kissing on my forehead. lay down on the bed and have some rest. okay, as you say. After that, luca left the room for some work.

___________________________________________

So how things going to work between luca and isabelle? Will isabelle going to survive or not?

read more to find out ♡

Also do votes and comments