Chapter 48

* Bold chat will show Wolf talking *

Eric pov

It's been two hours, and we have been running in our wolf form. One hour is still left in our journey. Am worried about my alpha and luna. God knows,in which condition they are right now. Run fast warriors, i mindlink to my pack warriors. Half of you go towards dave Pack, and half of you follow me. If any of their pack members tried to stop you. Kill them on the stop. If they want war, they will get it. Now go. I mindlink to them. We are a total of eighty right now. Fourty warriors went towards the dave pack, and Fourty of them are following me. After a few hours, we reached the abandoned building. My wolf can smell warriors guarding the building. Camellia, you go from the behind, and i will go from there. When we enter the building ground. Guards got alert. "Alert intruders" Warrior attacks, i howl in the air.

The warriors from the other pack got alert, and they all shifted in their wolf. Soon, the fight started. They all were fighting, so i decided to enter the building. When rouges come in my way. I killed them by bitting their throat with my cannies, causing them to die within the second. After entering the building. I shift back into my human form. I start walking towards the dungeon. I can smell the scent of alpha in this building. So i followed it. I checked the rooms of the building but they were not their. After a few minutes of searching. I found the way downstairs. I quickly went downstairs and saw a room that was locked. I can smell isabelle and luca inside the room. So i wasted no time to break the door into two pieces. I kicked the door, in the blink of eye it was on the floor.

When i stepped cautiously into the dimly lit room, my heart was pounding as i was hit by the metallic smell of blood. I was shocked by the view in front of me. Lifeless bodies were laying across the floor, and the sight of Dave's decapitated form sent shivers down my spine. Dave head was separated from his body. The room was a display of brutality, with hearts scattered among the corpses, each one telling a story of unimaginable cruelty. My eyes darted around when i spotted Emily, a few soldiers. They lay lifeless. But what truly pierced my heart was the sight of my alpha, who was on the floor with his mate lying unconscious in his arms. The look on apha face was a cocktail of fear and desperation, etched with the dread of losing someone he loved.

Luca's pov

Isabelle woke up, what happened to you. Kitten, wake up, you're making me worried. Please open your eyes. Zydus, can you feel her? I asked my wolf. She's alive but unconscious, but i can't feel her wolf. We have to take her to the pack office. " Alpha, I am here. What happened here? " i looked behind and saw eric standing on the door. Took you so long to come here. I growled. " Alpha, i just thought you would handle it."
Ugh - forget it, we will talk about it later. Alert the pack doctor. We have to take isabelle to the pack hospital.

" yes alpha"

i can't shift into my wolf due to the injuries. It will take time to heal. "Alpha, dont worry, we can take the car that's standing outside." Let's go then. I carry isabelle into my arms and start running outside. "There's a war going outside alpha. We should go from the other side," my beta told me. Let's go then. I carefully placed my mate into the car and went to the driver's seat, and started the engine.

After driving for about three hours. We reached the pack hospital. When i reach the pack hospital. All doctors and nurses were standing on the gate. " My king," they all bowed down to me. Doctors, please help, something happen to my mate. She's unconscious. Idk what happened to her." Nurse, bring the stretcher." they took isabelle from my arms and put isabelle on the stretcher. "Alpha, please wait here." What do you mean by wait here. I will not leave her. She's my mate. " Alpha, please let us do our work." After that, the doctor went towards the room. " Alpha, come with us, we will dress up your wounds,"Nurse said while bowing to me. Am not going anywhere. Got it? If you want to cure it. Bring the things here to heal me.