Chapter 16

After izzy went into the room . I followed her. I don't want to risk anything now. I opened the room door. Now what do you want luca? I don't want anything , just don't try to run again. Otherwise there will be serious consequences. And am damn serious. Whatever I say while rolling my eyes. Don't roll your eyes at me isabelle , I said while wearing the shirt.

Or what?

She said while rolling her eyes again. I think I should come there and tell you what I will do. Don't you dare come towards me. I will chop your dick and let you eat it. My wolf and I both turned on by her comment . The things i want to do with her. If there was no problem with the territory , I will tell her by myself . I  then storm out of room and lock the doors and went outside the penthouse. After that I started running in the forest and shifted into my wolf. Zydus takes the control fastly. And he howls in the air to let everyone know that he's coming.

After few minutes I reach the pack borders

After few minutes I reach the pack borders . The rouges and pack warrior's were fighting . I saw the few rouges dead. When I saw one of the rouge wolf was going to attack my beta from the back . I pounce on him and dig my claws in his neck . His neck was broken into pieces. Zydus loves to torture people. After a few hours my land was cleaned with rouges. I shifted back to my wolf and my beta gave me the clothes.

Is everyone ok?

Yes alpha!

Good job warriors. Go home and rest.

Okay alpha!

And eric arrange meetings with other alphas . On it!

After that I went back to my penthouse. When I reach home. I saw my beautiful mate sleeping peacefully in my bed. I went to take a shower. After forty minutes of shower. I went straight to my bed and pulled my mate closer to me. Now she's in my arm. She looks so peaceful while she's sleeping. I kiss her forehead and sleep while having her in my arms.

__________________________________________

Mmmm I haven't slept like that in ages. Back in New York I used to have deep thoughts before falling to sleep. But this time, it's the best sleep of my life.Wait what's that? I saw someone muscular arms around me . I looked around and saw luca sleeping peacefully while holding me. Gosh he's handsome , But still he's an ass. I don't even know what he does for a living, what's his obsession from me. Is he going to kill me or what? I just want to go back to my normal life. He's threatening me, I can't even do anything.

I have to pee. I tried to remove his arm. Ughh he's so heavy. Where are you going? Go back to sleep baby .

Remove your arms!

He opens his beautiful eyes.

Why?

What .....Why?

I want to take a shower. Okay go and come back. I rolled my eyes. Baby don't do this, otherwise your eyes will get stuck by continuously rolling it.