Chapter 18

He start dragging me inside the mansion. I beg and beg but he didn't listen to me .  Luca please stop. I promise I will not do anything like that again . My mind is telling me that he's going to torture me. By using his hands on me. He will slap me . And then he will kill me . Just shut the fuck up baby .  His grip was so tight on my hand . Luca please that's hurt . You're hurting me. After listen to those words . He loose his grip around my hand . But he was still holding me so that i can't run. Sorry isabelle I don't want to hurt you.

After reaching the room. He throw me on the bed . Ahh luca what are you doing? What am doing? Are you seriously asking me this? I can clearly see the fear in her eyes . I tried to stand but he pushed me again . Luca listen I promise you, I will not do anything like that again. Now now now izzy. What should I do?  Lemme think.. mmm mmm  I think.When he was thinking , I was looking at the door of the room. If I could fool him and pass him towards the door but I can't so I decided to run towards the bathroom and lock myself inside it .

Izzy get the hell out of there. No, you will hurt me. I said open the door.

No!

Who the fuck put this fucking door here. I can clearly listen luca from the other side of the door . He's not happy about it. I think I should find something to protect myself . I search in the drawers of the sink . But there was nothing. Windows were also lock. Baby open the door, I promise you I will not hurt you. Now be my girl and come out. Are you kidding me luca. Do you think you will speak to me softly and I will listen to you? You're stupid if you think you will fool me. Izzy dont test my patience . You have 10 seconds to open the door. Otherwise I will break it.

And am damn sure. What? Don't you dare. Oh please ,  First you let me break my car mirror, now you're letting me to break the bathroom door. Trust me money isn't an issue for me. But you're forcing me. I can destroy everything for you. Luca am not coming outside and that's final.

I didn't hear his answer. There was complete silence on the other side of door. I think he's gone. But suddenly he kicked the door with his leg and break it into two pieces . I start panicking. Oh baby now where you will go? He said with a smirk on his face. Don't come near me. I can clearly see the fear in her eyes. He forcefully grab me by my hand. And pull me out of the bathroom.

Hey !

leave my hand. I said to him. But He push me on the bed. Just wait here baby. He went towards the closet and come back with the steel handcuffs. I can clearly listen my heart beating faster. I don't know what's going to happen. I tried to get up from the bed. But he push me again on the bed. And forcefully took my both hands and put handcuffs around it. I tried to get up from his grip.  But he forcefully put my hands in handcuffs and chain them up the bed. Now I can't move. After that he went towards the side drawer and pull out a braided leather whip. My heart just drop in the stomach.  He has a stupid grin plaster on his face. No luca please no.  Can't we forgot about it? She start moving. 

No!

My whole body was exposed to him. Idk what he's going to do. Lu-luca she Stutter.....Now you will see what i will do. She was afraid of me. And I love the fear that people have for me. But I don't want her to hate and fear me. But she left me no choice and am going to teach her a lesson. Please don't hurt me. She said while having tears in her eyes. Luca don't do anything that will make u regret. My wolf said to me. Zydus I know but I want to teach her a lesson. You can , but in different way. I was boiling with anger. I look at my mate. She was afraid of me.Fuck I don't want this.I start punching on the wall.

Fuck izzy!

Why don't you listen to me. I can't even think about hurting you . Why don't you fucking listen to me. I can clearly see  luca punching on the wall. Blood was dripping from his knuckles. I don't know why I feel sad about it. I don't want a scratch on him. Why am feeling like that? You know what izzy. He threw the whip on the floor. Thank god. But He came towards me and grip my neck with his hand. The grip was not like that it will hurt. We both stare at each other for a while and then luca remove his hand from my neck and pull me into a passionate kiss . The kiss was not sweet. It was full of lust and it was aggressive type.He want to enter his tongue down my throat . After fighting it, I give access to him. Fuck baby you're mine. During the kiss. His one hand were squeezing my boob. I can feel the sparks between us. But I don't know why am feeling like that.