Chapter 20

Knock knock!

Who's knocking at the door? Come in . I said without thinking, When I saw a maid came in the room.

Hello ma'am!

Yes do you want something? I asked her without Greetings her. Ma'am.... sir asked me to show you some dresses on laptop . You can choose also you can choose the gifts for your friend.

What?

Yes ma'am if you will allow me, I can show you. Umm okay. Let's sit on the bed. What's your name? My name is Nancy. Oh nice name. So Nancy you looked really young. I guess you're in your seventeen. No maam I will be 18 soon. Oh so you're going to be 1 year younger than me. Yes ma'am! She said while looking down . Nancy,  you don't have to be afraid of me. You can talk to me and call me izzy.

So tell me how's your boss with you? I was thinking luca might be tough with their employees. So I thought I should ask her. Ma'am-I mean izzy. He's the best boss I can ever ask. We just live in a pac-i mean we just live like a family. Boss take care of us. My case is different from others. What do you mean? Izzy I was a orphan, and luca took me . He take care of us and also take care of our needs. Luna you're really Lucky to have a mate like him. What?

Sorry what did you just say? Oh I mean you're really lucky to have a boyfriend like him. Why did you call me luna ? Uhh-uhh because you just look like a moon and luna means moon. Simple! Oh yeah luca also told me this in Colombia. So izzy I think we should start searching for the dress. Okay! I was thinking about going for casual and same for my bestfriend. I think I should use luca money more. Because he's keeping me against my will. So I should empty his debit card. Hehe. Nancy do you want anything? I said while scrolling down the website. Uh- no ma'am.  Oh don't be shy. Tell me what you want here take this laptop. But ma'am... no buts . Just do what I say. I said while giggling. 

That's my little payback to luca. I purchased the most expensive dresses. So Nancy when will the order come? Izzy it will take probably 1-2 hours minimum.  Too early isn't it? Yes because you're ordering from sir email and you know his approach. Oh okay. Well am about to take the shower. You can stay here if you want. I said with a smile. Thankyou izzy, it was great to spend time with you. But I should go I have work downstairs.

Okay!

You can go. After Nancy went I decided to take the shower. So I went to bathroom and take the shower. While taking the shower I was thinking that am honestly excited to meet jess. It's been a while since we talk properly.  But lucas going to be with me and it's a problem. Well who cares. I will ignore him and this time I decided not to run. Because I dont want to risk jess life. I will make luca to trust me and then I will escape. After taking the shower , I went outside the bathroom. And I saw all the gifts and dresses I ordered were laying on my bed , all packed . Just wow. That was fast. I went to grab my dress which I ordered online. Oh gosh that's best. Luca's going to loose his shit definitely. Now let's wear it. After wearing the outfit and doing my makeup and hair.