Chapter 41

Isabelle's pov

When i woke up, I was still in my room. And no one was there. I got up from the bed and went towards the bathroom to do my morning routine. Because i know very well that douchbag has locked the door. So it wasn't worth trying. I was still in pain from the yesterday incident. So i decided to take a warm shower. When i stand in the shower. Warm water was so soothing for my body. I felt relaxed, so i just stood there for half an hour. After doing my daily routine. I wore my clothes and went out of the bathroom. I decided to sit on the bed and watch some television. I was just hoping he would let me out from this room. But i will not forgive him. His possesive ass should be sorry to me. I hate his wolf for yesterday incident.

After half an hour. I was watching the television, when suddenly the gate of room opened. "Morning kitten," and he was back. I look into his eyes. His eye colour was back to blue. It means his wolf isn't in control. But his wolf told me that he will stay for a while. But i just wonder what had happened to him. " i said something to you, kitten," he said while putting his hands in his pockets.

Morning!

I said in a neutral tone. Because i wasn't in the mood to talk to him. "Let me take a shower, the we will have breakfast. We need to talk. So get ready." He said while getting inside the bathroom. Ugh, i just dont want to talk to him. After ten minutes, luca came outside of the bathroom and grabbed my hands to take me out of the bedroom. I dont know why, but i flinched from his touch. I just dont like him touching me right now. But as usual, he gave me a deadly glare instead of leaving my hand. When we reached the table, we both sat on the chair. Chef served the breakfast and went to the kitchen. Let's eat isabelle. Again, i didn't respond to him. But he didn't react on this. We both eat in silence. After the breakfast, when i was about to go back in the room. Luca stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going?"

In the room. "Did i tell you that you can go?" I didn't respond again. Do i look like a fucking fool to you? Answer me. I can clearly see he's mad at me. "Answer me women" he said while putting his hand on the dinning table harshly. What you want to talk about luca? "Why are you behaving like that?" Are you seriously asking me? After what you had done last night. "Oh please, you deserved it." I fucking hate your stupid wolf. What he did was wrong. I haven't done anything wrong.

"Shutup isabelle"

why? I said while rolling my eyes.

" You think if i was there, i would have let you go?" Umm- before i could speak again. He speaks again. " i was there for all the time. My wolf and i share the same body. So i was there. I told you, don't do anything and you did it perfectly. So think before doing anything in future. Otherwise, it's not going to be good for you. "Now go back to your room." Yeah, yeah, what else you can do. After that, i storm out from the dining room.

Luca pov

Eric, come to my office right now. I mindlink to my beta. " okay alpha" What the hell is wrong with her? The way she's behaving. My mind is telling me to teach her a good lesson. I came out of my thoughts by a sudden knock on the door. Knock knock. Come in.

"Alpha, you want to talk?"

dont be formal, eric. You can call me luca and you know that. Let's have some drink right now. I need to talk to my best friend. " What happened, luca? Are you okay? " Here, take this drink. I handed him a glass of red wine. So how's ameilia? " she's good, luca. But i think you dont ask me to come here to talk about my mate, ameilia. Right?" Yeah. " Is luna okay?" She's the issue. "Now I am curious to know what happened." eric, she's getting on my nerves. She's doing all the things that i hate. So i had to punish her for her actions. I said while drinking my drink. "Luca, instead of punishing your own mate, you should talk to her. Get back in your senses. That's not the way to treat your mate. Now tell me. Is she's talking to you? Or is behaving good with you? After all the incident?" No, she's behaving so immature and i fucking hate it. She hates zydus. She hates my touch and on the top of that she's not talking to me. " bravo luca, bravo. Now you're happy are you? I told you to treat her good. She's a human and she started trusting you. But you sighhh" dont worry eric. I will teach her, how to behave.