Chapter 31

Isabelle perspective

When I woke up, I felt like, I had some kind of heavy weight on me. I frowned while my eyes were shut. Ughhh where the hell am I? I slowly started to open my eyes, but the light in the room was too much. My eyes were not opening. It feels like there was too much weight on my eyes. This time I tried my best to open my eyes. I started to rub my eyes to remove the blurriness that was forming in my eyes. I looked around the room and saw it was a white room. There was nothing just a couch on which lucas was sleeping. Wait what? How the hell, I reached back here. Fear reaches me that now what will happen, when luca will know that am awake. Am dead for good. I think, I should run out of the room. I tried to get up. But a sudden pain in my head and leg, makes me lay down. Ugh what happened to me? I put my hand on my head. There were bandages and an IV drip was connected to my arm. So I guess am in a hospital?

But it doesn't look like a hospital to me. I was thirsty and hungry. Water and some medicines were placed on the side table. Due to the pain, I can't reach there. I let out a small groan escape from my mouth. And this makes Luca's wake up. Fuck!!!! He was looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes. * babe you're awake, how are you feeling?*  I didn't speak a word. Because I was in deep shock that what he's going to do with me or with my friends. He starts walking towards me. And I start backing off to curl myself in a ball. Ouch. I forgot that I have bruises on my legs. Don't move isabelle,  you have injuries.  Stay still. *Please don't hurt me*. The only thing that came out of my mouth was this. Calm down, am not going to hurt you. Lu-luca, I will not escape again. Please don't hurt my friend's. The thoughts of him hurting my best friend brought tears to my eyes. We will talk about it later.

Now be my good girl and take medicines. It will be good for your health. He handed me the glass of water and tablets that was placed on the table. After taking the medications. There was complete silence in the room. And this silence is killing me. Luca's grab my hand, but I flinch back. No! Don't move. He said with a neutral tone. You know, I was worried about you. What would happen, if I was not there on time? What happened last night? Didn't you remember? I tried to remember, when suddenly memories of last night hit me like a brick. Wolves were about to kill me. And a black wolf came to my rescue. They all were fighting. But why was Luca's saying that he was there? Probably, when I was unconscious, he came.

I looked at Luca's, with fear in my body. Luca's am extremely sorry. I will not do such kind of act again. Sigh! He gets up from the bed and Starts walking towards the door. A maid will come, will give you dinner and after that, we will talk. And Isabelle?

Ye-yes?

Who was involved in this? I said while looking at her. Although, I know but I wanted to listen hers side of the story. No one. She said fastly. Are you sure about it? Ye-yes, I'm. No one help me.okay, I have taken care of that no one. After that, he exited the room.

Gulp!

What did he do with Emily? Fear reaches me. Did he kill her or what? When I was in my thought, someone's come into the room. My lady, here's your food.. sir wants you to finish it. And after that, she exited the room. There was pasta, some fruits and orange juice on the tray. How can I eat that much? My stomach growl, by seeing the food. After eating the pasta and juice. I place the tray on the other side of the table. Due to the pain in my head. I decided to sleep.

After few hours.

So how's luna? Did you talk to her about, what I just said to you last night? Not now Eric. When she will wakeup, I will tell her about it. Well, best of luck buddy. We all are with you. When I woke up, I heard voices from outside. What luca's and Eric is talking about? Suddenly luca's enter the room. How are you feeling right now? Am okay, but a little bit of pain. You will be good in few day's.