Chapter 40

*Bold chat will show Wolf talking *
.
.
.
.
.

Luca & zydus pov

Zydus, I am going to give you control. But behave. She's fragile. Luca, she's my mate also. I just wanna have some time with her and nothing else. If you dont behave, I am going to take the control back. Fine, he said while rolling his eyes. Ugh, that's going to be a long day, "i said under my breath. When i came outside from the bathroom. I feel my mate eyes on me. She's checking me out. I can feel zydus excited that his mate is waking up and he wants to have fun with her. I am also curious to see how he will react with her. When zydus told her that i wasn't in control. She looked a little bit tense and demanded him to give me the control back. And that's not going to happen. Because i want to see how isabelle will react to my wolf. Because she needs to learn a few things about him in order to be a good queen.

When zydus tried to have fun with her. She ran away. I will teach her how to behave. Dont do anything that will hurt you zydus, i said while rolling my eyes. We went downstairs where isabelle was talking to aurora. " Who told you to come downstairs without my permission?" Zydus asked her. " Oh, now i need your permission to roam inside the house," she said while rolling her eyes. That's it. I am gonna teach her some lessons. Zydus,dont make me take the control back. Luca, she's my mate also, so shut up. After we agreed to take our mate to a good restaurant. But she stopped me infront of a fucking cafe. She insisted zydus and zydus fucking agreed. You know, we cant fucking trust her around people and you agreed to her? Luca, we mated with her last night. We can feel her emotions now. If she plan something or feel something. We will automatically know, and besides, she wouldn't dare. Or else she will regret it. Let's see zydus, how much you're right.

We get inside the restaurant. And ordered our food. Suddenly, isabelle asked zydus about when I was gonna have the control back. Why is she eager to have my control back. Is she's missing me already, or is she afraid of my wolf? I thought to myself. But zydus answer it. When we both were in the middle of the conversation. My phone rings. I looked at the screen. It was from one of the alpha. Kitten, i have to attend this. Stay here and behave. I will be back.

"Uh-yeah, sure."

And i went outside. After ending the call. I went inside the cafe. And i was shocked by the view in front of me. My mate was talking to another male. On top of that, i can recognise that mutt from anywhere. He's the fucking ex of my mate. My blood start boiling and i can't explain the feeling that am feeling right now. Am going to kill that mf. Zydus am not going to stop you. Do whatever you want with our mate. I told her to fucking behave but she didn't listen to me. Now she will have to face the consequences.

Growllll

When isabelle turned around. Her eyes were filled with fear. She's afraid of zydus. "Zy-zydus," she stuttered. We are going home now, and i start dragging her out of the cafeteria and push her inside the car. The whole ride towards the house was silent. I was fuming with anger, i fucking told her to behave but she didn't listen to me. Now she will have to face the consequences. For her sake i didn't killed that asshole, but now she went to far by talking to that Ryan guy. Now because of her i had to killed him. I dont kill the innocent ones but she left me no choice.

Sighh.

" Zy-zydus, I am sorry. I will not do such things again. Please listen to me for the last time. " Is she's serious right now? Am not going to fall in her trap. I was too lenient for her, but now she will think for the thousands of times to go against me. Stop talking. Nothing will save you from me. " But, i didn't do anything wrong," i said, Shut your pretty mouth mate. "i want luca right now." Oh, so you're thinking if luca was in control, he would let you go by this? I said while laughing at her. Teach her a good lesson, zydus. Our mate should know what will happen to go behind the king of warewolves. Oh dont worry, luca, i have my own special ways to punish her. I said while winking behind my head towards luca. Oh, i like where you are going. After an hour we reached the home.