chapter 17

During the ride both of us were silent. Luca eyes were on the road . I can't believe I am in New York, but stuck with my kidnapper. No one's going to believe it, if I tell someone that he's my kidnapper. They will think I am joking around because lucas is handsome and well established. Why will a business man kidnap me? They will think like that....When I was in my thoughts, luca breaks the silence . Isabelle listen to me this meeting is very important for me . If you do anything stupid regarding the meeting or my conversation, You will regret it. They arrange a ball every year. All businessman came here around the world. So stick to my side. Don't leave my side .

Otherwise you will not like what am going to do with you and lastly don't disrespect me in front of the members. And don't even think about gathering attention because I am going to be the most powerful man in the ballroom . So think before you speak. I ignored him and started looking outside the car. Who the hell does he think he is? I am definitely trying to get someone's attention today.

I said do you understand what I am saying izzy?

Stop ignoring me!

Don't make me stop the car. I said give me the damn answer. He said while gripping his hand on the steering wheel.

Yes I understood.

God you're so annoying sometimes izzy. So let me go, if I am annoying you. Haha never, he said while he was laughing. I hate his handsome face. One day you're going to accept everything babyyy. It's just a matter of time. In your dreams, asshole. I said while rolling my eyes. We crossed from my apartment. The lights of my apartment were closed.Tears built in my eyes. I want to hug jess. I want to see her. But this asshole never going to let me meet her.

In thirty minutes. We reached the ballroom. Remember izzy ! Act smart, If you don't want punishment. After that he left his car in valet service. He opened the gate for me like a gentleman. I grabbed his hand because I don't want to risk anything. We started entering the ballroom. The ballroom was filled with people. They all looked rich and ballroom was quite fancy.

Good evening luca

Good evening luca . Yes Eric, the hell are you doing here? Izzy keep quiet and love he's my right hand, he's with me in every meeting. And looked at that side. All of my guards are guarding ballrooms. So don't try to escape. When we were in the middle of our discussion, I saw Mr and Mr's stones were standing in the middle of the room. Tf what are Jessica parents doing here? I look around to search jess in hope to find her. Her parents arrange the ball every year. How can I forget it? Jess was no where in the room. Panic arise in me. How do lucas know them? Did they know he kidnapped me? What's going on here?My mind was flourishing with questions.

Earth to isabelle. What are you thinking ? When I come back from my thoughts. I noticed that the Eric guy was gone.

Ahh I see.

Do you want to greet them? Lu-luca how did you know them? Isabelle he's doing business with me. now you see, your love ones are here in the same roof. So be careful.